Straight Chick with a Breast Obsession

I have to be honest with you... sometimes all i want to do is play with boobs. Lick, suck, nibble, tease... whatever comes to mind. And stay there for a long time!!! I guess I have the boob fetish as well.

Sweet. Its cool that you appreciate that she likes that.

Does she get a lot of satisfaction with having her breasts played with by you? And if so, how did she express to you that it turns her on so much? (besides the obvious of course)

I'm a breast man myself. I love tits of all shapes and sizes, so it was natural that I would pay them so much attention. She likes me playing with them more than she plays with them herself. She just recently shared how much she enjoys seeing other womens breast. She hasn't really had any experience with other girls, but we've bounced around the idea of going to a strip club and seeing how she likes it. So far she just loves to watch movies or look at pics of other girls tits.

This is a refreshing read!

If I knew my girlfriend was into boobs, even if I wasn't super into tits, I'b be into them as well. Once I know my partners/lover proclivities their fetishes usually become a turn on for me too. Usually, not always.

Good luck with coaxing your boyfriend into spending more attention on your breasts.

Maybe a demonstration of this might be the next time you give your boyfriend a blow job. Keep stopping just as he's staring to squirm. He's going to be wondering why you're not focused on his cock. And eventually his frustrations are going to be voiced. Tell him at that point that you're just imitating his breast play technique.... :)

Well, I have wondered if this is an uncommon sort of thing. A straight girl who's in love with breasts. It's been hard explaining it to my boyfriend and trying to have my "needs" met. But that's a whole other can of worms
Ya know, im in a semi similar situation. I find women gorgeous, and im definitely attracted to them but ive never been completely sure where i stood as far as sexuality. Very similarly to what you said, i remember my first sexual interest was in Pamela Anderson (ive since moved onto more natural women haha)....even to the point that I saved images of her on...(wait for it).....floppy disks.
So what? Am I a straight woman thats highly attracted to women or am i bi woman that just hasn't found a match yet?

Im in a relationship, and ended up having an accidental threesome a few weekends ago. My friend joined my boyfriend and I in the bedroom, and it went better than I ever could have expected. Shes gorgeous, and we had made out all night and grabbed each other all night.

Its just when it came to the pussy that I realized...nope. not interested. Now dont worry, i definitely tried it. I mean, how would i know i didn't like it if i didn't try it?! I just realized that thats where I draw my line.

I don't necessarily know what the point was in telling my own story...but I do have a strong belief in the fluidity of sexuality. Ya know, we may not have the right term to describe all of our interests and turn ons, but they are definitely pursuing regardless.

I absolutely love boobs. I love looking at them. I love touching mine. I could have my tits touched non stop all day long and if I had a pair to touch and taste I would probably do that all day long too. But I am straight. Yes, I've had one experience with another girl, which was a threesome with my ex-boyfriend. I didn't enjoy the whole experience at all. But when she was touching my tits, ya... I loved it. She had an 'okay' pair, but I was too busy trying to make sure my then boyfriend was pleased that I didn't really get to explore that area. But generally it was a very negative experience.

I'm pretty damn sure I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman. (I'm glad it works for some of you ladies) The all-too-similar female psyche would cause too much conflict for me. And besides that I love cock. I can't help but say it. But there is nothing like a good pounding.

At the same time, I have been fascinated by breasts for as long as I can remember. I began masturbating at a very young age and I remember breasts being one of the very first things that used to get me off. I would love to touch my naked barbies and my cousin and I even used to tell stories to each other about women getting their tits played with. I get off to seeing women's swaying breasts and hard nipples. I can orgasm over and over from having my tits licked and played with. I think about breasts so much. Sometimes having my tits played with turns me on more than having my pussy played with. (Tho that feels awesome too)

I've juggled with the idea that I may be bi.... but I just can't seem to convince myself that I am. I don't want to fuck a chick. Its just that, damn! they can have a nice pair of jugs.

I want to have my breasts pleased all the time and I'm constantly asking my boyfriend to play with them. I just can't get enough and I don't really know what to think anymore. Is this technically a fetish? Should I be 'testing the waters' more when it comes to women? I'm a little confused. Any ideas to find a way so I can find some satisfaction? Funbags are getting me a little frustrated!
Have you considered a part-time job as a topless dancer? Or as a waitress at a topless bar?

What is a "peer support worker"?

Back