"Strokers" versus "Directed Wankers"

Boxlicker101 said:

I've usually heard this used as "a load of shit". When someone is bawled out, he later says to someone about it: "He gave me a load of shit." I don't think the person who does the bawling out ever refers to it in those words, though.

Maybe not where you're from.....but, us New Englanders have a host of phrases that are only used in "these parts". My favorite of which is when something breaks it has "had the radish". That makes me laugh every single time I hear it.

Whisper :rose:

whispering_surrender said:
My favorite of which is when something breaks it has "had the radish". That makes me laugh every single time I hear it.

A possible equivalency over here would be "that's fucked." which reminds me of a slightly amusing anecdote (with a completely unbelievable set up).

A guy walks into a bar with an elephant. Bar man says "nice elephant, does he do any tricks?"

Guy says "Yes. He fucks cats."

Disbelieving the bar man says "I don't believe you. How can an elephant fuck a cat?"

Guy says "If you have a cat I'll show you."

They take the elephant and the barman's cat into the back yard, whereupon the elephant stamps on the cat and squashes it flat.

The guy says "That's fucked it."

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
A possible equivalency over here would be "that's fucked." which reminds me of a slightly amusing anecdote (with a completely unbelievable set up).

A guy walks into a bar with an elephant. Bar man says "nice elephant, does he do any tricks?"

Guy says "Yes. He fucks cats."

Disbelieving the bar man says "I don't believe you. How can an elephant fuck a cat?"

Guy says "If you have a cat I'll show you."

They take the elephant and the barman's cat into the back yard, whereupon the elephant stamps on the cat and squashes it flat.

The guy says "That's fucked it."

Gauche

Can I just thank you for reminding me what Diet Coke feels like when choked upon? *laughs*

Boxlicker101 said:

I've usually heard this used as "a load of shit". When someone is bawled out, he later says to someone about it: "He gave me a load of shit." I don't think the person who does the bawling out ever refers to it in those words, though.

Now in the UK, giving someone a 'load of shit' is talking unbelievable, irrational garbage at them. Replace 'shit with bullshit' and you'll see..

"He tried to explain why he cheated on me, but he just ended up giving me a load of shit"

Shit

McKenna said:

We use that phrase the same way out here in the American West. I've also heard it phrased as "feeding a load of shit."

For example: He's just feeding you a load of shit. (He's lying.)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Boxlicker101

I'v hear this used many times, either way, and either way, the speaker is expressing disdain for what he or she has been told. Some people are more genteel than Literotica authors and refer to "B.S." or "bull", rather than "shit".

I don't think I have ever heard "shite", or read it. Sometimes I will run into "sheee-it", which I think is a southern expression.

Back