Sub Cum Restriction

Re: Re: Cum Control

CrimsonLace said:
Perhaps this is what HE had in mind this evening when He had me masturbate to the edge three times, but did not allow me to cum. It has definitely gotten my attention. :eek:

Release after restricting is always very powerful. By holding yourself from the edge you body and mind can continue to rise to higher levels of pleasure.

Is this what you have found msboy?

Tanra and orgasm denial

A lot of people around here talk about tantric sex. In my experience, they really don't understand the whole thing. I did a lot of reading on it and learned a few techniques, but I definitely do not engage in tantric sex.

First, Tantra began as a form of Hindu worship. It was a way of prolonging the joining of male and female since Shiva has both male and female elements. By engaging in sex, you are actually worshipping Shiva.

The idea is that each man and/or woman is only half a being. By joining the other half, you become complete. This allows not only the mingling of bodily fluids, but also of life-energy. This was actually the whole point of Tantric sex.

Tantric Yogis lived in communal ashrams, where the number of men equalled the number of women. Each member was encouraged to have sex daily with all of the other members of the opposite sex. This was accomplished through highly ritualized group sex.

On the other hand, I control when my husband gets to cum. When I was trying to get pregnant, I only let him cum during the three or four days a month when I was ready (as determined by hourly temperature readings). He was extremely relieved when the rabbit died. For the most part, I rarely have him go more than two or three days. However, he may get very close to orgasm a dozen times or more in those three days.

There are some simularities. I have found orgasm denial to be an intense way of moving our love-making to a spiritual realm. The face-to-face intimacy that we achieve would be lacking with any other approach. I don't think we share life-forces, but there is a much deeper connection. Perhaps the difference is in symantics, though.

Hugs,

Kat

Back