Submissive or Slave

MsWorthy said:
Questions for discussion:

What is the difference, in your opinion, between a submissive and a slave?

Does it make any difference which you call yourself?

Are there different expectations that come with each "role?" From the dom/me's perspective? From the sub/slave's perspective?

Do you think there are any "slaves" in the bdsm community?

In my opinion, a slave is a submissive who needs control in all areas of her/his life, and craves a TPE relationship. She/he has given the power to make choices in all areas of her life to her dominant.

I think a dominant will expect much more from a self-identified slave than she/he will from a self-identified submissive.

I think "slaves" are very rare.

*I am not suggesting that there are any "real" slaves in our country, just that a person can choose to give up all of her power until she changes her mind (for whatever reason) and leaves the M/s or TPE relationship.

What do you think?

Hi Ms Worthy, i am submissive, but to the right person i could turn slave very easily!!!
But to answer your question, subs and slaves are different, subs have some choice, but generally slave's don't, but in my experience, i have also noticed the slave is rare, and i feel is likely to stay that way cos slave is huge in giving over all your trust to your Dom/mes.
I run an educational BDSM group on MSN,, mainly just for ppl seeking info on the lifestyle and possibly add there own ideas. so if you are interested the link is in my profile,,
:) just my opinion!!
:devil:

Back