Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

Red Nails I promised :kiss:

(some are messed with, fair warning)

Last edited:
red nails ... delicious

Red Nails I promised :kiss:

(some are messed with, fair warning)

especially this last one, if I may be so bold. The contrast of white skin against the black cloth with the red nails... mmm ... and my imagination of what delight is underneath, oh my oh my ...

I wanted to Take a Minute and Thank everyone who frequents my Thread (even you dirty rotten ones that never leave me love!!) You've all made my journey that much easier, Closer to my goal by only a little (stupid cookies!!) I am still progressing Thank you for the continued support :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous self with us! I for one am eagerly looking forward to the promised photos and I'm sending encouragement and good thoughts your way. Well and thoughts about what I'd do with such a beautiful woman ;)

Well thank you :kiss: I appreciate all the nice the sexy and the encouraging comments

Well I have plenty of all three types of comments for your gorgeous self! You are such a sexy woman both inside and out! I hope you post more soon, even before you're ready for the red teddy. I'm a huge fan of curvy women in general and you in particular, so please keep rockin the oh so sexy T&A!

Awww :eek:
Thank you!! That is a ton of encouragement even if I did just eat a delicious deviant brownie for breakfast!:devil:

Awww :eek:
Thank you!! That is a ton of encouragement even if I did just eat a delicious deviant brownie for breakfast!:devil:
That's ok, don't feel guilty about it...and I bet taking some photos would be a great way to burn some calories ;). In case I hadn't made the point clear, while I understand and support 110% your goals, I think you are a marvelously attractive woman just as you are!

Back