Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

Then these are dedicated to you :kiss:

And everyone else who has encouraged me :kiss:

Last edited:
Then these are dedicated to you :kiss:

And everyone else who has encouraged me :kiss:
Oh wow....I feel special for having such sexy photos dedicated to me! I had just been wishing there were photos of your nipples actually. Those are some beautiful photos, but what else should I expect of such a beautiful, sexy and interesting woman after all?

Thank you again for posting them my dear! I'll always be a big fan of yours!

Oh wow....I feel special for having such sexy photos dedicated to me! I had just been wishing there were photos of your nipples actually. Those are some beautiful photos, but what else should I expect of such a beautiful, sexy and interesting woman after all?

Thank you again for posting them my dear! I'll always be a big fan of yours!

There will be nipples, eventually....I prefer a slow seductive tease :eek:

Awesome....

Now...
Take those panties off and turn around on all 4's....

Shh... Just do it!

There will be nipples, eventually....I prefer a slow seductive tease :eek:
Slow is good...I like a woman who seduces me slowly....it let's the excitement build! You truly are a beautiful and interesting woman! Thank you once again for sharing yourself!

I'm glad I caught you this time around. You are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what's next :rose:

I wanted to Take a Minute and Thank everyone who frequents my Thread (even you dirty rotten ones that never leave me love!!) You've all made my journey that much easier, Closer to my goal by only a little (stupid cookies!!) I am still progressing Thank you for the continued support :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

you can do it, my lady!

(i agree on the cookies.. they've pushed me back a touch too.. grrr)
:heart::heart:

OMFG! I just found your pic thread. I am such an ASSHOLE for not seeing it before. I love ass. I love a woman with curves. I love a woman's ass that has curves. Fuck me running. You just made my list big time sugar. Your ass is one of my favorites now. Please, may I have some more?

If you will excuse me I have to go and pleasure myself now.

Back