Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

You should be encouraged...encouraged to come over here and... ooops did I say that out loud.
Hehe :cattail:
I'm glad I caught you this time around. You are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what's next :rose:
Thanks for stopping in :rose: I'm glad you caught me too ;)

you can do it, my lady!

(i agree on the cookies.. they've pushed me back a touch too.. grrr)
:heart::heart:
cookies are deliciously deviant :devil: which is exactly why we love them!! :eek:
Thanks for the encouragement, feeling better?

In case you missed me the first time around...
If you don't like Curvy Women with potentially dangerous curves, don't waste your time...
I'm as curvy as they come...
;)

So here it goes... starting off with a bit of a "refresher"

Naughties
10.26 014~10.26 028~10.26 029~10.26 031
10.26 032~10.26 034~10.26 035~10.26 036
10.26 039~10.26 044~10.26 048~10.26 049
10.26 050~10.26 051

Inspiration

Red Babydoll 13~Red Babydoll 14

REDnails
15A~27~29A

I like "curves" & I love "your Curves":p:)
attachment.php

cookies are deliciously deviant :devil: which is exactly why we love them!! :eek:
Thanks for the encouragement, feeling better?

much.. still a slight cough.. but on the mend! going to start back at the gym tomorrow.. have some serious goals to catch up on!

OMFG! I just found your pic thread. I am such an ASSHOLE for not seeing it before. I love ass. I love a woman with curves. I love a woman's ass that has curves. Fuck me running. You just made my list big time sugar. Your ass is one of my favorites now. Please, may I have some more?

If you will excuse me I have to go and pleasure myself now.

This seriously made me laugh, hands down funniest post on my thread..I have no idea what struck me as so funny, I'm not laughing at you I am 100% completely flattered... blame the wine:rolleyes:

Thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

More tonight before bed :rose:

PROMISE :heart:

This seriously made me laugh, hands down funniest post on my thread..I have no idea what struck me as so funny, I'm not laughing at you I am 100% completely flattered... blame the wine:rolleyes:

Thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

More tonight before bed :rose:

PROMISE :heart:

I love making a woman laugh. It distracts them while I remove her panties. ;)

I can't wait to see you again.

much.. still a slight cough.. but on the mend! going to start back at the gym tomorrow.. have some serious goals to catch up on!

I did a 30mins snow play/walk last night...I drew in the snow with my heavy boots :D today NOTHING but I plan on getting back on the bandwagon myself :rolleyes: Don't push yourself too hard, and wash your hands a TON while at/after the gym!! can't have you getting sick again :)

Catch me how? :cattail:
I wouldn't have to catch you. You'd come to me. After making you laugh I would whisper in your ear the barest suggestion of what I would do to you, making sure that my warm breath hit the back of your neck. After which you would make me prove it. And I would.

Ooh! Hmm, my vision of a dedication looks just like these!
Hehe, more cumming tonight :kiss:
Can't wait to see more...

I am not eveb motivated to post any more up on my thread.. :eek:

I wasnt last week, cums and goes :rolleyes: I can't wait to make my goal and take pics with the red chemise...I also have a TO DIE FOR black lace corset, that I've never been *quite* able to wear... when I'm at my goal...Just thinking about it inspires me!! :D

I wouldn't have to catch you. You'd come to me. After making you laugh I would whisper in your ear the barest suggestion of what I would do to you, making sure that my warm breath hit the back of your neck. After which you would make me prove it. And I would.

I changed the sig, to reflect this, you are incredibly correct!! :eek:

not sure I've ever been called delicious before, you delectable, mouth watering, spankable, auburn haired beauty :kiss:
Thank you :D
Maybe it's just because I have a thing for the Scots? :rolleyes: Met several in my day (grew up in around bagpipes, fife and drum etc...Big part of my melting pot heritage) :kiss: oooh and that accent :devil:

Back