Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

Glad you enjoyed them. I hope your having a wonderful day...

It was dreadful. They tried to put the little redhead in a cage.
Sarah Ferguson

Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

"OH, SHE HAS RED HAIR! -- Turn up your nose at red heads! What ignorance! I pity your lack of taste. Why, man, red is the natural color of beauty! What is there that is really beautiful or grand in Nature or Art that is not tinted with this primordial color?"
(Mark Twain from essay in 'Hannibal Daily Journal,' 05/13/1853).

So when is my turn for a man to fall in love with me? :( Hmph!!!!

Hey! Geeks are sexy.

I have ALWAYS had a thing for them myself ;)

If you only knew how it played out in my mind, you'd find it extremely delightful ;)
I'd like to believe the same thing ;)

I love a tan line, Tan lines are much more sexy then no tan lines to me..

I'd rather be porcelain with my freckles.... But I am pink so I burn :rolleyes: and sort of tan by the end of summer... I love sunshine, it can cure almost anything :heart:

so can we look forward to you wearing a mini kilt in the traditional fashion :D

there was me thinking you were so innocent you wouldn't even know the meaning of naughty and now I find out you like them a lot :), maybe my filthy imagination won't be upto the job :devil:

I don't own a kilt of ANY sort, I do have a short "school girl skirt" however :D
a red thong would look delightful under it too....*thinks*

I love a filthy imagination...*licks lips*

I am a good southern boy. I open doors, pull out chairs, and always make sure that the lady is well taken care of.

I've dated a southern boy :rolleyes: He opened doors...took out the trash and was a selfish prick when it came to anything else(oh and there are many OTHER reasons he's an Ex)....I no longer care if a guy is a gentleman...I want so much more than that:devil:

*daydream*

I've dated a southern boy :rolleyes: He opened doors...took out the trash and was a selfish prick when it came to anything else(oh and there are many OTHER reasons he's an Ex)....I no longer care if a guy is a gentleman...I want so much more than that:devil:

*daydream*

Trust me sweetie. I am all that and more. A prick is not something that others describe me as. The way I am on Lit is how I am in life. It just depends on the person and the setting as to how naughty I get.

Last edited:
I agree on the setting, for me it relies a lot of confidence *sigh*

More pics tonight :kiss:

Good morning Red. Did you have any naughty dreams?

I did. Wanna guess who was in it? ;)

Back