Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

I changed the sig, to reflect this, you are incredibly correct!! :eek:

That rocks. Marilyn was hot. I actually have the original issue of Playboy she was in. I am a lover of women. The curvy the better. That shot of you leaning back topless is amazing.

That rocks. Marilyn was hot. I actually have the original issue of Playboy she was in. I am a lover of women. The curvy the better. That shot of you leaning back topless is amazing.

I think men SHOULD be a lover of women. Women (as much as we critique ourselves in an overly harsh way) Are the fairer, sexier and more enjoyable sex. I don't mean that in a bias way, but its far more common for a woman to be able to appreciate another womans body (yes: many are catty out of jealousy or lack of their own self confidence) than a man to admire another mans body-- we're just easier on the eyes :D :D

And thank you :kiss: I have a few others similar to that, they are in the next series :rose:

As Promised :kiss: :kiss:

........A little of my backside :cool:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm, you got me drooling now :devil: The naughty things I could do to you :p

so is there any scots in you or would you like a little bit more, I'm willing to share :D

Fife, not far from where I grew up its a lovely part of the world

daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm, you got me drooling now :devil: The naughty things I could do to you :p

so is there any scots in you or would you like a little bit more, I'm willing to share :D

Fife, not far from where I grew up its a lovely part of the world

I am Scottish, we're so legit we have a family tartan :p
and I recall its with the crest "Ne Oublie" -"Never Forget"

I Like naughty things ;)

a lot...

wow...simply amazing. i woke up feelin frisky. no i have to do something about that itch...kisses,alyssa

Good morning sexy. I hope your dreams were as naughty as mine. ;)

Back