Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

Good morning sweetie, luv'd the new pics of your backside....I'm enjoying them as we speak ;) I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, I needed some....inspiration!

Hmmm were you SO excited you had to double post? *giggle*

I kid I kid

:kiss:

Good Morning Everyone!!

Thank you!! ;)
that was due to a really bad burn I got, Labor day before hand :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure they have ALL faded by now *giggle*

I am a sucker for tan lines.... probably the only girl who goes tanning with a bikini top on!

Such a lovely ass, the only thing it needs is my hand prints all over it. As for the other pictures Mmmmm I'll tell you what I'd do to you. :devil:

A few Redhead Quotes

Quotes about redheads:
A trucker will honk for a blonde, slow down for a brunette, but will back up 500 yards for a redhead!

"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is."
(by character Anne Shirley speaking to her guardian Marilla in book 'Anne of Green Gables')

"All throughout history, from Reuben to Robbins, redheads have been recognized as a rare breed. Blondes may have more fun, brunettes may be brainier, but when it comes down to raw energy, creativity, and personality ... you just can't beat a redhead well, you can, but beware ... she'll probably beat you back!"

"Blondes are wild, brunettes are true, but you never know just what a redhead will do!"

"Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead."

Quotes about redheads:
A trucker will honk for a blonde, slow down for a brunette, but will back up 500 yards for a redhead!

"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is."
(by character Anne Shirley speaking to her guardian Marilla in book 'Anne of Green Gables')

"All throughout history, from Reuben to Robbins, redheads have been recognized as a rare breed. Blondes may have more fun, brunettes may be brainier, but when it comes down to raw energy, creativity, and personality ... you just can't beat a redhead well, you can, but beware ... she'll probably beat you back!"

"Blondes are wild, brunettes are true, but you never know just what a redhead will do!"

"Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead."
I LOVE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!! May have to watch that tonight!! Thank you!! :kiss:

I do hit back...And here I thought it was because of having big brothers :rolleyes:

And Yes, A real man is needed in my life too *Sigh* maybe I should put out applications? lol

thank you sooo much for sharing those! I loved them!! :kiss:

You like Anne of Green Gables too? I could lose my man card for this, but it is a great story.

I had better go and kill something, fix something and fuck something so I can keep my man card.

BRB

You like Anne of Green Gables too? I could lose my man card for this, but it is a great story.

I had better go and kill something, fix something and fuck something so I can keep my man card.

BRB

I grew up watching it, and reading it-- and even watched the Anne of Avonlea Series on Disney on Sunday nights :rolleyes: I'm a Geek :D

Glad you enjoyed them. I hope your having a wonderful day...

It was dreadful. They tried to put the little redhead in a cage.
Sarah Ferguson

Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

"OH, SHE HAS RED HAIR! -- Turn up your nose at red heads! What ignorance! I pity your lack of taste. Why, man, red is the natural color of beauty! What is there that is really beautiful or grand in Nature or Art that is not tinted with this primordial color?"
(Mark Twain from essay in 'Hannibal Daily Journal,' 05/13/1853).

I LOVE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!! May have to watch that tonight!! Thank you!! :kiss:

I do hit back...And here I thought it was because of having big brothers :rolleyes:

And Yes, A real man is needed in my life too *Sigh* maybe I should put out applications? lol

thank you sooo much for sharing those! I loved them!! :kiss:

Good morning sweetie, luv'd the new pics of your backside....I'm enjoying them as we speak ;) I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, I needed some....inspiration!
I'm glad you did too! :devil:

Be sure to cum often ;)

And a good morning right back!
:kiss:

I am a sucker for tan lines.... probably the only girl who goes tanning with a bikini top on!

I've never gone tanning... I just love the water...I could spend all day on the beach reading a book hearing the waves, sun or no sun...

I think it's time for me to peruse your thread again. It's always nice to cum through here and enjoy you.

I am Scottish, we're so legit we have a family tartan :p
and I recall its with the crest "Ne Oublie" -"Never Forget"

I Like naughty things ;)

a lot...

so can we look forward to you wearing a mini kilt in the traditional fashion :D

there was me thinking you were so innocent you wouldn't even know the meaning of naughty and now I find out you like them a lot :), maybe my filthy imagination won't be upto the job :devil:

And by peruse you mean?.....and by Enjoy you mean?

:devil:

Oh wait :cool:

*giggle*

Yes I am going to look at your sexy pictures and imagine your naked body on top of mine, all of that hair down around my face, my hands on your hips holding you in place while I thrust up unto you. And I will be pleasuring myself while I do it.

Wanna watch?

Back