Subs Sanctuary

Re:amaris...

Ghost's amaris said:
Welcome Artful,

You and all the other Dom/me's are welcome to come in and check on us anytime it helps with the feeling of safety to me.

Ghost's amaris

Thank-you for welcoming my Master sweety:rose: as I was remiss in doing so myself(my bad)... Master always makes me feel SAFE when he is near ,thank-you for taking the time to stop by baby ..:kiss: :kiss:

Re: Deli

artful said:

LTR,...when she gets back from school, has a *NEW* twist on FIGURE skating,...you may wanna ask her to explain to you.:rose:

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy....................

*laughing*

Re: Re: Deli

redelicious said:

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy....................

*laughing*

Red that's just what I was gonna say. so ditto.

~giggles along with Red~

hey amaris
great to see your thread flying love
wish it all the best
^5 Art
kisses Dream love
and kisses for you too red
so many beauties here
aaaaaaahhh
what is a guy to do......
BD

Re: amaris

artful said:

[SNIP]
In reference to amaris' quote, <which I snipped>, I would offer that MOST *new* submissive's, are indeed more harsh on themselves, than their Dom's would be. This is even MORE prevalent, as pertaining to one who is TRAINING to be a *new* 'slave', (as is the case with Dream).

[SNIP]

I stepped away from the thread a bit but was thinking...sure is good to know I am not alone in this.

Hey, what do you know? Maybe I am average afterall??

*grin*

I know I am too hard on myself sometimes. What makes matters worse, Sir's roommate is even harder on me. I really liked her at first and she was very helpful as far as making me comfortable in my new position. But now it seems she's become snippy and vindictive, all under the guise of "protecting" me. I suspect a lot of that comes from the fact that she wants to be in my place, kneeling at Sir's feet, but for some reason He chose a complete newbie who is scared of pain instead of a seasoned masochist, like herself, who can play at His level. This makes me a little insecure sometimes... wondering why, out of all the subbies He could have been with, He chose me.

He says I shouldn't worry about it, that the only important thing is what's between Him and me. But I worry anyway.... Which drives Him nuts. That worries me too...

Red Menace said:
<snip>
He says I shouldn't worry about it, that the only important thing is what's between Him and me. But I worry anyway.... Which drives Him nuts. That worries me too...

RedM (just to keep myself less confused...hehe), I can understand how you must feel. I'm sure you know in your heart and mind that what your Sir has said, in the portion of your post I quoted, is true. It really does only matter what's between the two of you. He obviously wants to be with you and not His roommate, so my advice is to try and let that worry go. I know its easier said than done at times though.

Trust your Sir and yourself....it's worth it. At least it has been for me.

~smile~
dixi

Thanks, Dixie. I know you're right.

It's funny... she used to be a pro-domme for about 6 years and she's truly mastered The Voice. She was telling me one night about how she WOULD get Him to play with her one day and I'd better be prepared for it. She had me quite upset over it and it wasn't until the middle of the night that I realized how she was manipulating me.

Well, she can think that all she wants. What really matters is that at the end of the day, I'm the one in His bed. :D

RedM, please tell me you shared this with your Master. That woman sounds like a true bitch.

RedM, glad to be of some help. I know its not much. And ohhh I know that voice.

Hey Des, how are you?

dixi

RedM!

Yes...your Master needs to know.

You also need to explore your trust in Him and if He is your true Master, know that you have nothing to worry about.

BTW

If we aren't talking football...

Is the thread where I can just tell you all I have a terrible cold, I feel like crap and need some TLC?

Hopefully, the TLC will arrive tomorrow if he doesn't have to work this weekend :D

Awww MissT....I think it must be that time of year again already. I've got the sickies too. (sorry folks that's what my 4y/o calls it).

Hope you get your TLC. ~grin~

dixi

BD

Blue Dolphin said:

hey amaris
great to see your thread flying love
wish it all the best
^5 Art
kisses Dream love
and kisses for you too red
so many beauties here
aaaaaaahhh
what is a guy to do......
BD

^5 back to ya bud,...as far as what to do with the beauties,...you will figure it out. :D

Yes, I shared it with Him. He's not as concerned about her as He is with how I reacted to it. He said I should expect similar treatment from other single subbies in the community and the only important thing was what goes on between us.

The thing is, she's not really a bitch. She's just frustrated, horny, badly in need of a good beating, and has a little crush on Him or rather, His play-style. I sort of understand where she's coming from, even if I don't agree with her methods.

Hey dixi, it is good to see you too! I'm glad you're over here. I'm doing pretty good. Its early yet, but I'm really encouraged with my new relationship. I also know "The Voice". In fact, I heard it yesterday, loud and clear. I'm trying not to gush about it though. If I get annoying, please tell me and I'll shut up.

Miss T, I'm sorry you have a cold. I hope you do get your TLC in addition to some hot chicken soup.

Red M. you are a better woman than me. Far more forgiving.

Y'know what's great for a cold, Miss T...? Steamed lemonade with honey. Or better yet, brandy. :D Hope you feel better soon.

And actually, I do have something to worry about. He's not my Master yet. I'm only under consideration. But He's poly. At some point - far, far down the road, He assures me - He'll probably want to play with someone else or maybe even introduce another slave into the house. I'm willing to concede on Him playing with someone if it means He gets to unleash the sadist on someone other than me, but if there's another slave, I'll be asking to be released.

Dream hasn't posted for a while,...

...but she asked me to be sure and keep the band playing. :D

Desdemona said:
I also know "The Voice". In fact, I heard it yesterday, loud and clear. I'm trying not to gush about it though. If I get annoying, please tell me and I'll shut up.

Heehee... I love that Voice when He uses it. Go ahead and gush. Then I won't feel so stupid when I get all gushy. ;)

des

Desdemona said:
I also know "The Voice". In fact, I heard it yesterday, loud and clear. I'm trying not to gush about it though. If I get annoying, please tell me and I'll shut up.

I just love to see a woman *gush*,...it never annoys ME. I simply put clean hankies between her thighs,...and *WATCH* her face turn red. :rose:

Oh yeah....gush away. I do my share....~wink~

RedM, I really like that brandy idea....may have to try that here shortly....hehe.

Art, thanks for the background music....you're a sweetheart.

~smile~
dixi

Red Menace said:
Thanks, Dixie. I know you're right.

It's funny... she used to be a pro-domme for about 6 years and she's truly mastered The Voice. She was telling me one night about how she WOULD get Him to play with her one day and I'd better be prepared for it. She had me quite upset over it and it wasn't until the middle of the night that I realized how she was manipulating me.

Well, she can think that all she wants. What really matters is that at the end of the day, I'm the one in His bed. :D

Is it any surprise that he chose you then? Nah, he knew what he was doing.;)

*thanks BD for the compliment

*serving up chicken soup for those who need it.

MissT,

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. I know it isnt any funto be sick

Ghost's amaris

Let's get gushy...

Is there anything anyone would like to gush about?

My Sir has the most beautiful, dark skinned, well muscled chest it has ever been my pleasure to worship. And His voice... omigod, His Voice... It makes me melt.

Next? :D

Gushy

My Master has the greatest voice to make me melt and the softest yet strongest arms i have ever been held in.

Ghost's amaris

Re: des

artful said:

I just love to see a woman *gush*,...it never annoys ME. I simply put clean hankies between her thighs,...and *WATCH* her face turn red. :rose:

Funny, he caught it in his hand the other day......:p

Back