Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

stargame & randodo - thank you both for your comments! :) I have to admit I am very lucky to have the wife I do, who enjoys the same kinks and the same quirks and doesn't mind sharing. She also has helped find us some very good, very fun friends for our fun and that's just as amazing.

We hope to get together with them again Saturday night. I don't know what's on the agenda, but if it ends up fitting this thread, you'll hear about it here first! :D

You are lucky GingerMango

I once had the good fortune to be with a woman who not only accepted my bi-sexuality, but actually preferred and embraced it. As you alluded to in your situation, I found that she was also very effective at bringing new partners of both sexes to the table, or the bed, or even on the especially kinky occasion, the cellar for slaves. Her own contributions to our smorgasborg of delight certainly shouldn't be discounted either. She was also wonderful to be with sexually when only the two of us were there as well, I wish she were still around often, cause I've found women like that to be not in great supply.

stargame & randodo - thank you both for your comments! :) I have to admit I am very lucky to have the wife I do, who enjoys the same kinks and the same quirks and doesn't mind sharing. She also has helped find us some very good, very fun friends for our fun and that's just as amazing.

We hope to get together with them again Saturday night. I don't know what's on the agenda, but if it ends up fitting this thread, you'll hear about it here first! :D

What wild exploits are next for you mango?
I love hearing your kinky stories!

What wild exploits are next for you mango?
I love hearing your kinky stories!

Sadly, not a lot in the last few weeks. Family and work have kept us pretty busy. We have hopes for the next couple of weekends, however. ;)

Bump

I need this thread to go on so I can still have hope for me someday........

I need this thread to go on so I can still have hope for me someday........

I've sucked cock with a woman present, but since I'm female there is no taboo to going down on a man, is there? But I like a man to make mad oral love to me while his wive watches.

I did this once with an gf and a male friend. He was watching us mess around jerking off and I just couldn't resist leaning down and taking him in my mouth. My gf loved it! She and I took turns on his cock for a long time. Finally fucked her on the coffee table while I was sucking him! Sadly that was the only time a woman watched me... have had men watch me though... but not quite the same!

Being female, I like to reverse the situation. I like to make love with a woman while her husband watches, but he must not touch us or himself. He must be naked, a fair distance away, bound to a chair in such a manner that he can not touch his hard cock as it oozes precum. When we are fully satisfied, after a rest and a drink, without untying him, his wife and I may masturbate him, or if he has been a very good boy, one of use may suck him.

Being female, I like to reverse the situation. I like to make love with a woman while her husband watches, but he must not touch us or himself. He must be naked, a fair distance away, bound to a chair in such a manner that he can not touch his hard cock as it oozes precum. When we are fully satisfied, after a rest and a drink, without untying him, his wife and I may masturbate him, or if he has been a very good boy, one of use may suck him.

HMMMMMMMMM I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, LadyC :devil:

B:devil:

Hubby and I had fun with a guy yesterday!!!! We had a great time and I love when I get the snowball after hubby cums in me.........Hubby said for the guys first time, he did a really good job. We can't wait to play with him again.....I love to suck 2 cocks at the same time!!!! That makes me VERY wet.....:kiss::kiss::heart:

Hubby and I had fun with a guy yesterday!!!! We had a great time and I love when I get the snowball after hubby cums in me.........Hubby said for the guys first time, he did a really good job. We can't wait to play with him again.....I love to suck 2 cocks at the same time!!!! That makes me VERY wet.....:kiss::kiss::heart:

Isn't great fun to watch your husband sucking a big one. I love it when Billy-boy is on his knees before a well built, exceptionally well endowed young man. Perhaps Billy-boy's hands are bound behind him. The young man is holding Billy-boy's head in place while he roughly fucks his mouth, thrusting powerfully into Billy-boy's throat, then withdrawing slowly until he comes. I also love kissing Billy-boy after he has had his mouth filled with semen.

I have been instructed to describe how I feel when LadyC has one of her boy friends fuck my mouth while she watches. Recently, she and her friends Kay and Teri, brought home a handsome guy for just that purpose. While Kay and Teri sat on the nearby sofa watching, I was made to kneel in the center of the living room. I was naked, of course, and my hands were bound behind me. LadyC stripped Jake and brought him to me. He slapped my face with his long, very-very thick cock. He whipped it back and forth across my face a few times, then he pushed it into my mouth....into my mouth and down my throat, gagging me. He laughed as I struggled to breathe, then he slowly drew back and eased his cock out of my throat, pausing briefly before he thrust it back into my throat. He then began to fuck my mouth with a steady brutal rhythm. As they watched, Kay and Teri were masturbating. LadyC was kissing and embracing Jake and his hand was caressing her pussy. He came. His cum spurted and spurted into my mouth, down my throat. I swallowed some. I held some in my mouth. And some drooled from my mouth, over my chin and onto my chest. When Jake pulled his cock from my mouth, LadyC pull him to the floor. She straddled his head on her knees and pressed her pussy to his lips. Kay and Teri was doing each other. I was left kneeling with my hands bound, silently begging to be allowed to come.......

Every man needs a woman like you Lady C! I'd gladly service a well-endowed young man and share his cum with my wife afterwords if that would make her drip with excitement. Having her lie on the bed or stand next to us barking out commands and obscenities as she stroked her wet pussy and twisted her right nipple would only add to my excitement and dedication to her pleasure!!! Makes me hard thinking about it.....

Marty

Ditto. The feeling of I can't do this mixed with the feeling of my cock throbbing would be awesome. And thinking about my wife getting wet over it would be mind blowing.

it's my fantasy

It's my fantasy to watch my B/F give some guy a blow job & tell him what a whore he is while he's doing it. :D

It's my fantasy to watch my B/F give some guy a blow job & tell him what a whore he is while he's doing it. :D

My wife likes to watch too - she was very disappointed to have missed the last time (being busy with our friends' roommate while I was being used (see story in this thread a page or so back :D ).

Back