Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Dear 2easy2,

Thank you so much for posting the new pictures. They are very sexy, I love them. I just looked at them for the first time this morning, and they gave me a instant hardon, that wont go away. Your partner is certainly a lucky guy. Please keep posting more pictures. I know we would love to see them.

Ronnie :rose:

Last Saturday night, Goddess and I were invited over to Jon & Tess's house again so I could provide "maid service" for the three of them. :)

After arrival and dressing in my red satin maid uniform, black thigh highs and black 4" locking heels, Goddess did my makeup and arranged my wig, then presented me to our hosts. The gleam in Tess's eye and the bulge in Jon's pants let us know Ginger was a hit.

Tess had me lie on the bed while she straddled my face for a while; next to us on the bed, Goddess and Jon were going at it, kissing and making out at first, then eventually fucking like animals while Tess rode my face. As she ground down on me, she would periodically smack my chest (which I had helpfully stuffed with silicon breast forms) or scratch my inner thighs with her sharp nails. After a few orgasms were had by the women, Goddess excused herself to use the restroom. Tess then climbed off me and told me to turn my head to service Jon like a good little slut. I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked him in, tasting the mixture of Goddess's juices on his shaft and his precum dripping from the velvety head as he fucked my sissy face. Tess was standing by the side of the bed enjoying the show and tormenting my "clit" with her nails, periodically slapping it or my thighs to make me moan around her husband's hard cock.

When Goddess returned, Jon removed his cock from my mouth and Tess decided she wanted to ride my "clit" herself. She slipped a condom onto me, then climbed on top and began sliding her tall 26 year old body up and down onto my shaft, her long blonde hair hanging down so sexily across her neck and shoulders, outlining her viciously sexy smile and she fucked her sissy. "Fuck me, bitch. Come on, tell me how much you love it, sissy. Make those little girl sounds you know you want to." I started moaning and making high pitched sighs as my pleasure built - the more vocal I was, the tighter her pussy gripped me and her body began shuddering in multiple orgasms, one after another. She reached down and slid her index finger into my "pussy" and fucked me with it as she rode me, telling me how hot and tight my pussy was and how good I was to keep it in shape for all the men . . . she then pulled her finger out of my ass and slid it between my lips, making her lick and suck her finger clean. As my smeared lips clamped down on her finger, tasting my own musky hole, Tess rolled her eyes back in her head and came once more. At that point I could hold back now longer and I came myself.

Tess climbed off me and removed the condom, then climbed on my face again and had me massage her well-used pussy with my mouth for awhile. As she did so, my "clit" (which had not fully softened after my own orgasm) hardened again. Jon and Goddess were still fucking next to us, and I heard Goddess tell Jon he should play with my "clit" while they fucked. I felt his strong but gentle hand begin stroking and massaging me to full hardness once more. Tess and Goddess both enjoyed the site of Jon playing with their sissy pet for a few minutes as he fucked Goddess, but after another few minutes, the ladies needed another short break.

I was left alone on the bed for a few minutes and then Tess returned, this time wearing her giant purple strapon cock. I was told to get on my hands and knees while she worked lube into my "pussy." I was kneeling there feeling her slender fingers working into me when I felt Jon's strong hands take my head and tilt it up, presenting my face to his semi-hard cock. I obediently opened my mouth and let him begin fucking my face; he started thrusting his cock into my mouth as I massaged his shaft and eventually the top of his balls with my hot, wet tongue. Meanwhile, Tess had removed her fingers from my "pussy" and started working that giant purple cock into me. As she got the head and first couple inches in, I let out a gasp and Jon took that opportunity to hold my sissy head firmly and slide all the way down my throat - I could feel his salty pre-cum slide down and began sucking smoothly and wetly, hoping to taste more.

But Tess began fucking me harder, making it more difficult to concentrate on Jon's cock. "How do you like that, whore?" she asked. "You love getting all those tight little holes filled, don't you? Such a slut you are!" she said as she fucked me. After a few minutes she decided she wasn't getting in deep enough or fucking me fast enough, so she pulled out and got a smaller 5" dildo we had in our toy bag. She sat on the end of the bed and began just sliding that thing in and out, in and out, in and out, banging my testicles with the balls on the dildo and angling it intentionally to bump against my prostate - I could feel dribbles of semen leaking out as she "milked" me roughly with the dildo.

Finally I could take no more. Jon's cock popped out of my mouth and I collapsed onto the bed from the intensity of the sensations. They all chuckled at my state of disheveled arousal - Jon was disappointed not to have cum in my mouth this time, but they knew I had had enough for one night (the 6 or 8 shots of tequila along the way certainly didn't help my energy levels but did wonders for my state of mind :) ).

We expect to see them again in a couple weeks and pick up where we left off. ;)

Last Saturday night, Goddess and I were invited over to Jon & Tess's house again so I could provide "maid service" for the three of them. :) After arrival and dressing in my red satin maid uniform, black thigh highs and black 4" locking heels.................
(edited for space)
Finally I could take no more. Jon's cock popped out of my mouth and I collapsed onto the bed from the intensity of the sensations. They all chuckled at my state of disheveled arousal - Jon was disappointed not to have cum in my mouth this time, but they knew I had had enough for one night (the 6 or 8 shots of tequila along the way certainly didn't help my energy levels but did wonders for my state of mind :) ).

Ginger girl....you have all the fun! Hi Sweetie. Long time no see, but I've been following your adventures, and have to say, wish I was back in Tennessee. But you're doing alright girlfriend, so give my best to Goddess and to your new friends. Wish I could join in with y'all.
:kiss:Kisses....(and licks,:p sucks, the whole works:nana:)
Erica

Last Saturday night, Goddess and I were invited over to Jon & Tess's house again so I could provide "maid service" for the three of them. :)

After arrival and dressing in my red satin maid uniform, black thigh highs and black 4" locking heels, Goddess did my makeup and arranged my wig, then presented me to our hosts. The gleam in Tess's eye and the bulge in Jon's pants let us know Ginger was a hit.

Tess had me lie on the bed while she straddled my face for a while; next to us on the bed, Goddess and Jon were going at it, kissing and making out at first, then eventually fucking like animals while Tess rode my face. As she ground down on me, she would periodically smack my chest (which I had helpfully stuffed with silicon breast forms) or scratch my inner thighs with her sharp nails. After a few orgasms were had by the women, Goddess excused herself to use the restroom. Tess then climbed off me and told me to turn my head to service Jon like a good little slut. I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked him in, tasting the mixture of Goddess's juices on his shaft and his precum dripping from the velvety head as he fucked my sissy face. Tess was standing by the side of the bed enjoying the show and tormenting my "clit" with her nails, periodically slapping it or my thighs to make me moan around her husband's hard cock.

When Goddess returned, Jon removed his cock from my mouth and Tess decided she wanted to ride my "clit" herself. She slipped a condom onto me, then climbed on top and began sliding her tall 26 year old body up and down onto my shaft, her long blonde hair hanging down so sexily across her neck and shoulders, outlining her viciously sexy smile and she fucked her sissy. "Fuck me, bitch. Come on, tell me how much you love it, sissy. Make those little girl sounds you know you want to." I started moaning and making high pitched sighs as my pleasure built - the more vocal I was, the tighter her pussy gripped me and her body began shuddering in multiple orgasms, one after another. She reached down and slid her index finger into my "pussy" and fucked me with it as she rode me, telling me how hot and tight my pussy was and how good I was to keep it in shape for all the men . . . she then pulled her finger out of my ass and slid it between my lips, making her lick and suck her finger clean. As my smeared lips clamped down on her finger, tasting my own musky hole, Tess rolled her eyes back in her head and came once more. At that point I could hold back now longer and I came myself.

Tess climbed off me and removed the condom, then climbed on my face again and had me massage her well-used pussy with my mouth for awhile. As she did so, my "clit" (which had not fully softened after my own orgasm) hardened again. Jon and Goddess were still fucking next to us, and I heard Goddess tell Jon he should play with my "clit" while they fucked. I felt his strong but gentle hand begin stroking and massaging me to full hardness once more. Tess and Goddess both enjoyed the site of Jon playing with their sissy pet for a few minutes as he fucked Goddess, but after another few minutes, the ladies needed another short break.

I was left alone on the bed for a few minutes and then Tess returned, this time wearing her giant purple strapon cock. I was told to get on my hands and knees while she worked lube into my "pussy." I was kneeling there feeling her slender fingers working into me when I felt Jon's strong hands take my head and tilt it up, presenting my face to his semi-hard cock. I obediently opened my mouth and let him begin fucking my face; he started thrusting his cock into my mouth as I massaged his shaft and eventually the top of his balls with my hot, wet tongue. Meanwhile, Tess had removed her fingers from my "pussy" and started working that giant purple cock into me. As she got the head and first couple inches in, I let out a gasp and Jon took that opportunity to hold my sissy head firmly and slide all the way down my throat - I could feel his salty pre-cum slide down and began sucking smoothly and wetly, hoping to taste more.

But Tess began fucking me harder, making it more difficult to concentrate on Jon's cock. "How do you like that, whore?" she asked. "You love getting all those tight little holes filled, don't you? Such a slut you are!" she said as she fucked me. After a few minutes she decided she wasn't getting in deep enough or fucking me fast enough, so she pulled out and got a smaller 5" dildo we had in our toy bag. She sat on the end of the bed and began just sliding that thing in and out, in and out, in and out, banging my testicles with the balls on the dildo and angling it intentionally to bump against my prostate - I could feel dribbles of semen leaking out as she "milked" me roughly with the dildo.

What great abuse.....:D:D:D:D
You are my hero!

One of the things I have not had the opportunity to try.. One of my greatest fantasies as well..

stories anyone?

One night my husband were swinging with another couple, I the husband was seated on the sofa and I was on my knees (yes, me on my knees) sucking his fine, hard cock, his wife had just finished fucking my husband and knelt beside be to get her lips into the action, It was fun sharing a cock with another woman....licking hard, throbbing cock, then her soft, sweet lips. Then it got even better. My husband squeezed in between the woman and I. He started licking the man's ball, then up his shaft. By the time he reached the man's cockhead, the wife and I leaned back and watched him go after the cock like a starving man after a sausage. After three or four thrusts down my husbands throat, the cock was jerked from my husband's mouth and aimed at the wife's face just as a huge jet of cum erupted. What a flood of thick white cream! It soaked her entire face! But not for long. My husband and I licked it up and then, the four of us share cum flavored for quite a while.

It wasn't the first time I share a cock with my husband or watched him have is mouth fucked by a man, but it was one of the most memorable.

Sucking a cock with a woman present is my favorite masturbation fantasy. To be under her control, pleasing her and satisfying her lovers cock is something I would love to try.

Ronnie :rose:

Back