Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Like to try it too.

I have been with two women a few times. My wife gets turned on at the thought of me sucking another guys cock. I am not attracted to guys but I do fantasize about sucking cock. I actually tried it once when I was single 20+ years ago. I might have been drugged, because I felt like I was in a daze. I did not finish him but I did cum in his mouth. I might be more into it with the wife there cheering me on.

I have been with two women a few times. My wife gets turned on at the thought of me sucking another guys cock. I am not attracted to guys but I do fantasize about sucking cock. I actually tried it once when I was single 20+ years ago. I might have been drugged, because I felt like I was in a daze. I did not finish him but I did cum in his mouth. I might be more into it with the wife there cheering me on.

thanks for the story.....got me hard

Sucking a cock and not drinking the semen is like eating and throwing away the frosting.

HOT story. :)

I've done it - two of us sucking and rubbing each other while my wife and his g/f watched and egged us on. It was absolutely incredible. Haven't done it again but it's just a matter of time and opportunity.

At least you got to experience sucking cock whti women present. all I can do is dream.

Pick Me

Lady C and Billy with numbers after your name - I would be so happy to spend a weekend with you guys. Hell I would be honoured to spend a month, even if I had to spend most of it in your cellar waiting for you to get bored enough to spend some time with me. I'm jealous of Billy

Love the vids. That would be my ideal situation, sharing a cock with another woman. Either that or sucking a cock while a woman encourages me and eggs me on. After the guy blows his load into my mouth, I would share it with her in a kiss.

You are singing my song there Tommy......sexy vids

Had another glorious hour or so with my wife and her "boyfriend" Jeremy this past Friday night. :)

First off, after a drink or two we retreated to the bedroom. I was told to strip down to my satin panties and stand by the bed while he fucked her slowly and sensuously, grinding his huge cock into her pussy over and over. He would settle into a rhythm and get her purring and smiling, then drive down deep and make her moan and roll her eyes back in her head - every so often she would look over at me and smile, then reach up and pull his head down to her and drive her tongue deep in his mouth as he pleasured her. He fucked her for a good twenty minutes or more. I could tell she had cum at least a dozen times before she finally told him she needed a break for more wine. She got off the bed, grabbed my swollen and dripping cock painfully through my panties once, and headed towards the kitchen to get a refill. "You boys find some way to entertain yourselves 'till I get back," she said to me, with a smile.

After pulling out of my wife's pussy, Jeremy kneeled back at the end of the bed expectantly. I knew what I was supposed to do now, what he was waiting for and what I had been imagining as he fucked my wife. I quickly got back onto the bed and lay down on my belly, taking his enormous cock into my mouth - the taste of his dribbles of precum mixed with my wife's juices was incredible. I sucked him softly and deeply, letting the warm velvety shaft fill my mouth and, as I relaxed, my entire throat. I would take a deep breath with just his hard, dripping head on my tongue, the exhale slowly and take his shaft all the way until I couldn't even breathe through my nose anymore. At the bottom of each stroke of my mouth, he would murmur, "You're taking me so deep - you're getting really good at this. We'll have to keep getting you practice."

After perhaps five minutes of sucking his cock, he leaned forward over my back and started caressing his warm hand across my satin-covered ass. A minute or two later, he slid his fingers under the waistband and down between my crack. I could barely contain my moans as he started sliding first one finger and then a second into my asshole. With each thrust of his fingers I would moan and take his cock all the way into my throat, rewarded each time with a nice little glob of his precum. He finger-fucked me for about five more minutes as I nursed on that beautiful cock of his - my wife came in just in time to watch his index finger slide into me the first time. She laughed and made herself comfortable to watch.

"I think you're ready," he said and pulled out of my mouth. Dreading this moment, but incredibly excited at the same time, my wife then watched her boyfriend slide up behind me on the bed and take my ass-cherry. But that really should be the subject of another thread I suppose. :)

Had another glorious hour or so with my wife and her "boyfriend" Jeremy this past Friday night. :)

First off, after a drink or two we retreated to the bedroom. I was told to strip down to my satin panties and stand by the bed while he fucked her slowly and sensuously, grinding his huge cock into her pussy over and over. He would settle into a rhythm and get her purring and smiling, then drive down deep and make her moan and roll her eyes back in her head - every so often she would look over at me and smile, then reach up and pull his head down to her and drive her tongue deep in his mouth as he pleasured her. He fucked her for a good twenty minutes or more. I could tell she had cum at least a dozen times before she finally told him she needed a break for more wine. She got off the bed, grabbed my swollen and dripping cock painfully through my panties once, and headed towards the kitchen to get a refill. "You boys find some way to entertain yourselves 'till I get back," she said to me, with a smile.

After pulling out of my wife's pussy, Jeremy kneeled back at the end of the bed expectantly. I knew what I was supposed to do now, what he was waiting for and what I had been imagining as he fucked my wife. I quickly got back onto the bed and lay down on my belly, taking his enormous cock into my mouth - the taste of his dribbles of precum mixed with my wife's juices was incredible. I sucked him softly and deeply, letting the warm velvety shaft fill my mouth and, as I relaxed, my entire throat. I would take a deep breath with just his hard, dripping head on my tongue, the exhale slowly and take his shaft all the way until I couldn't even breathe through my nose anymore. At the bottom of each stroke of my mouth, he would murmur, "You're taking me so deep - you're getting really good at this. We'll have to keep getting you practice."

After perhaps five minutes of sucking his cock, he leaned forward over my back and started caressing his warm hand across my satin-covered ass. A minute or two later, he slid his fingers under the waistband and down between my crack. I could barely contain my moans as he started sliding first one finger and then a second into my asshole. With each thrust of his fingers I would moan and take his cock all the way into my throat, rewarded each time with a nice little glob of his precum. He finger-fucked me for about five more minutes as I nursed on that beautiful cock of his - my wife came in just in time to watch his index finger slide into me the first time. She laughed and made herself comfortable to watch.

"I think you're ready," he said and pulled out of my mouth. Dreading this moment, but incredibly excited at the same time, my wife then watched her boyfriend slide up behind me on the bed and take my ass-cherry. But that really should be the subject of another thread I suppose. :)

Amazing:D I just have to know; did he let you wear your panties while he did you? lol!

Amazing:D I just have to know; did he let you wear your panties while he did you? lol!

He had to move them off my ass, so when he got behind me he pulled them down and off of one leg so he could spread my legs for easier access. :)

Damn, that was a hot experience!

STILL HOT AS EVER!
I'm loving it!:nana:Got me hard as a rock Ginger. You're so very lucky to have Goddess. Ahhh, the continuing education of GingerMango. Only wish I was there to help out.
:rose:Erica:kiss:

Thank you Erica! :) That night was some amazing fun - we haven't done it again since, but I'm sure we will soon.

This is another thing I would love to do. Having the girl tell/make me suck a cock. Make me tell them how much I love sucking cock. Begging for his cum. Then swollowing his load.

Thank you Erica! :) That night was some amazing fun - we haven't done it again since, but I'm sure we will soon.

Well, I'm sure we'll hear about it when it does. And don't forget....
When your travel plans take you to SAN ANTONIO, it'll be a trip you never forget.;)

This is my biggest fantasy, I have never sucked a cock before, but would love for a woman to direct me to suck it for her. I would suck it so good for her. any women in ny,nj want me to suck a cock for them?

I swear this place keeps my dick rock hard! Great story and green with envy here!

sucking and watching

my lass loves fantasy where im sucking cock as she masturbates but i want to do other as she licks cunt and i get to suck cock as we all watch each other

I've always wanted to suck a big cock while my wife and other women watch me, give me tips, and enjoy seeing me as a little cock whore....

Back