Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

I do NOT kneel to suck cock. I sit in a comfortable chair and allow the man to bring his cock to the level of my lips. I then clasp the cock with my lips and teeth, biting gently (unless I lose control) and licking with the tip of my tongue until I permit him to come. I will swallow most of his semen, but will retain some to return to the man when we kiss. And if we do not kiss after I have sucked him off, I will NEVER suck his cock again.

I'd love to sit in the room and watch you strut around without any panties, making sure that your skirt slid up your legs to show all of us your pretty well-haired pussy. You could whisk the paddle through the air and smile wickedly at your admirers. My, my, do you like looking over and seeing six or so guys with hard cocks staring out at you? Get on your hands and knees now and let us admire you from the rear....I like the way your anus puckers with excitement about the naughty display you are giving to us..

You are turned on now, and as you arise you rub the riding crap across the slit of your cunt. Tha wicked smile again. You walk over to your man, who cowers with his ass up in the air

WHACK WHACK WHACK! Oh, my god, Lady C, you gave him some good ones!

WHACK WHACK WHACK! His ass reddens as you look over at us and grin.

"Turn around and watch me," you order your man. He knows better than to refuse. You stick the riding crop under your arm and sink to your knees. Your lips encircle the throbbing prick of the man istting at the far left of the line of admirers. "Watch me suck this nice fat cock," you tell your man. He grimaces with despair as he watches you.....

I do NOT kneel to suck cock. I sit in a comfortable chair and allow the man to bring his cock to the level of my lips. I then clasp the cock with my lips and teeth, biting gently (unless I lose control) and licking with the tip of my tongue until I permit him to come. I will swallow most of his semen, but will retain some to return to the man when we kiss. And if we do not kiss after I have sucked him off, I will NEVER suck his cock again.

the kiss would be a nice way to finnish if indeed your finished

My Apologies, Lady C: So, Sit and Suck!

Lady C, my apologies. I had your sister in mind when I suggested hat you sink to your knees and suck my cock. She DOES like fellatio from that position, as she has demonstrated countless times, and I thought that "kneeling to suck" must run in the family. I stand corrected.

So, my dear, go ahead and make yourself comfy in the chair, and smile as I walk over with a high-standing dick. "Just a moment, Joe," you say, "let me get comfy." You undo the two buttons that have kept your loose-fitting blouse more or less closed and tossed it aside. You thrust our yoiur chest, putting your full breasts into profile. "What do you think, Joe? Pretty good, eh!"

"Splendid, Lady C," I reply. "Now, how about this?" I step forward so that my hjeavy ball sack trails across your face. I feel your warm tongue dart up to tease the underside of my scrotum. "Nice, my dear, give me some licks....yes, oh god that feels good!"

I shift my position so that my throbbing cock is aimed directly at your mouth. Your tongue comes up to swirl around my crown, dampening it. Your lips part, giving me a definite invitation to push it inside your mouth.

Oh, what a wam and welcoming mouth! I moan with pleasure as I hunch against your face. You are taking my 6+ inches with ease, and each thrust sends my prick to the back of your throat.

I glance down beyond your face -- and I am not surprised to see that you are furiously frigiging yourself, three fingers sliding in and out of the slit of your pussy, your thumb caressing your clittie.

I look around the room to see what my male friends are doing. Sure enough, each and every one of them is masturbating happily as they watch you suck my cock as you jill off. This is the first time in weeks that what we call the "Lake View Fishing Club" has had the pleasure of having a woman join our sexual play, and it seems that everyone is pleased with your presence.

But why should I monopolize the fun? I look over to Hal, the senior man and the person who founded our group. With a jerk of my head, I beckon him over.

Hand wrapped around his cock, he stands on the other side of you. I slowly extract my cock from your mouth and let it rest on your closed lips. Hal picks up immediately on what I want. He shoves his cock forward so that our crowns meet over your mouth.

I hear a suppressed giggle from you! You are pleasantly surprised to have not one but two penises pressed against your mouth. Your tongue goes to work, first on Hal, then on me. Fun, but the movement of your mouth suggests that you wouild rather be sucking. Your mouth opens, and I direct my shaft into the right side of it. Hal quickly slips his crown into the other side. You have to strain, but you manage to get both of them inside your mouth.

Knowng that our dicks are rubbing together while your tongue plays with them is such an erotic sensation that your body shakes with a tremendous orgasm.

Hal and I play: I pull away, so that he has your mouth to himself for a few minues. Now it is my time to be sucked. We alternate back and forth, and your masturbatiion is now at frenzy-level. The nipples of your fine boobs are hard little points, which I reach down and tease with my fingers.

"I'm about ready, Joe,k" Hal says. "Cum with me, let's give Lady C a mouthful...."

And oh, that we do -- long gushes of hot cum, so much that it immediately overflows your mouth ad trickles down your face. You are gulping and swallowing as rapidly as you can, but there is too much.

I put a hand on your forehead. "Hey, let me give you some help," I say. I bend so that our mouths meet, and I suck at the cum that Hal and I have put there. You are grasping my cock, milking the last drops of cum from me. I am licking your chin and face, cleansing away the creamy deposits that Hal and I have left there.

"Hey, save some for me!" Hal says, and now his lips at on your face as well.

Our chore is done. You look up at us and smile and say, "Whew! That was some kind of fun!" You look around the room. "OK, who are the next two guys who want to play?"

Joe

I was totally feminine wig, makeup clothing, shoes, accessories, butt plug and douched beforehand, and met with a married couple at their place. The woman watched while her husband and I made out, kissing, fondling, and then I began sucking his cock and getting him hard. Talking low and sexy, I slipped out of my clothes and wearing only my bra and thigh higs, and got him to enter me anally. The woman was going crazy, frigging herself, and I got so excited it was probablyt he best erection I'd had in years. I got off, slow drizzling stream of cum while I was being fucked, and it was excellent. Neither I nor her husband touched the woman, and after he was done I jerked off on his chest.

very hot story but have you meet them again or just a one nght stand

I was totally feminine wig, makeup clothing, shoes, accessories, butt plug and douched beforehand, and met with a married couple at their place. The woman watched while her husband and I made out, kissing, fondling, and then I began sucking his cock and getting him hard. Talking low and sexy, I slipped out of my clothes and wearing only my bra and thigh higs, and got him to enter me anally. The woman was going crazy, frigging herself, and I got so excited it was probablyt he best erection I'd had in years. I got off, slow drizzling stream of cum while I was being fucked, and it was excellent. Neither I nor her husband touched the woman, and after he was done I jerked off on his chest.

This was a great story...sounds like you had fun.

i was on business, and it was an internet thing. we'd exchanged emails and pix 3-4 times before. i think the no strings attached/distance made us fell freer.

i would've loved to be able to go down on the wife but the agreed rules were no-touch as to her. i hope to meet them again in a few weeks and maybe . . .

good luck i hope it works out for another hot meet please tell us the details

Very intense pleasure

A 3way where each person pleasures the other regardles of gender...great! Even more fun with a whole group of people.

I'd love to meet Lady C

I do NOT kneel to suck cock. ............. I will swallow most of his semen, but will retain some to return to the man when we kiss. And if we do not kiss after I have sucked him off, I will NEVER suck his cock again.

I would love to kiss you after you sucked my cock or anybody else's and you better have at least a taste of cum for me.

As to the other, I love to KNEEL to suck cock, or lie on my back and have my mouth fucked or stand on a ladder rung while he sits on the edge of the loft, or just about any position I can be in that is conducive to a cock being offered to my eager mouth for service and worship!

Taking turns

A 3way where each person pleasures the other regardles of gender...great! Even more fun with a whole group of people.

I am lucky enough to be part of mmf for over 30 years with the same two men.

Gender doesn't matter - they pleasure each other, they pleasure me and I pleasure them - you get the idea. We take turns "being in the middle" but I love watching them together - watching how they treat each other's bodies.

I love knowing their individual quirks - how they like their balls touched and their cocks sucked. Kissing each is so different, but both can make me come just with their kisses. Watching them and being with them is so precious and so very hot.

I am lucky enough to be part of mmf for over 30 years with the same two men.

Gender doesn't matter - they pleasure each other, they pleasure me and I pleasure them - you get the idea. We take turns "being in the middle" but I love watching them together - watching how they treat each other's bodies.

I love knowing their individual quirks - how they like their balls touched and their cocks sucked. Kissing each is so different, but both can make me come just with their kisses. Watching them and being with them is so precious and so very hot.

Sounds very hot!!

A few years ago I played with a couple. I would blow the husband while his girlfriend fucked me with a strapon. Then they would take turns fucking my ass.

This has got to be one of my top fantasies. I would love to be coerced into sharing a hard dick with a hot girl.

One of the sexiest fantasies Imo is having a woman taunt you with a huge cock and tell you how hot it would make her and eventually talk you into sucking it

This has got to be one of my top fantasies. I would love to be coerced into sharing a hard dick with a hot girl.

Would it take much coercion? For me, it would only take my wife agreeing to it:)

Would it take much coercion? For me, it would only take my wife agreeing to it:)

For me to get started initially it would probably take some coercion. I love the idea of sucking another guy but have yet to experience it, I know that in an mmf scenario with a hot women guiding me on how to give head properly I would get over any initial nerves immediately. :D

For me to get started initially it would probably take some coercion. I love the idea of sucking another guy but have yet to experience it, I know that in an mmf scenario with a hot women guiding me on how to give head properly I would get over any initial nerves immediately. :D

I'm sure in the right situation it would just happen . . .

Back