Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Women and bi men

I would love to find an open minded woman who would enjoy sharing a guy with me. I love to give oral and could would love to show my woman!

love having my bud"s wife watch me sucking his cock she plays with our balls while i'm sucking

I would LOVE to be the female for any of you guys out there. I would do anything thing from just watching to encouraging and if you both want I will join! I would be MORE then happy to "make" you ^_~

If you want to know more pls feel free to chat with me :)

I wouldn't actively go and suck a cock on my own whim... but I'd allow myself to get dominated by large cocks anally and possibly orally - basically all over, as long as I was the sub and there was a girl there getting turned on by it all. That'd be hot, and oddly enough the hottest part to me is the girl herself loving the depravity.

Although I'd have to spend a long while rediscovering my masculinity by giving a lot of dominant anal to said girl :devil:

sucking cock with the wife

My wife loves to share a cock with me. She finds it a big turn on to watch me or him suck the others cock while the other one is fucking her. And for her and me both to share it at the same time.
We have done this quite a few times. She is very encouraging for me to visit a buddy of mine when ever I want. She is very cool with it, and if she can't be there, then she wants me to tell her about it when I get home. Two weeks ago I had my buddy stop by and we both played (69) then he went back to work. I took a few pics of me sucking him, and showed her the pics when she got home. She was very excited that I took pics for her to see.
She wants me to do that again. Maybe I will this weekend. She would like to be there if he does come over, but she has to work.

My wife loves to share a cock with me. She finds it a big turn on to watch me or him suck the others cock while the other one is fucking her. And for her and me both to share it at the same time.
We have done this quite a few times. She is very encouraging for me to visit a buddy of mine when ever I want. She is very cool with it, and if she can't be there, then she wants me to tell her about it when I get home. Two weeks ago I had my buddy stop by and we both played (69) then he went back to work. I took a few pics of me sucking him, and showed her the pics when she got home. She was very excited that I took pics for her to see.
She wants me to do that again. Maybe I will this weekend. She would like to be there if he does come over, but she has to work.

damn that's hot.. Wish I could do that

wow a couple of lucky guys to find such openminded woman, my2inch & nekid62 you are have what many of us only can dream about

One saturday evening we met with two cpls at a local hotel for fun. All are bi. So it was a wild fun night. It was the fist time for us to have a no worries night of playing. Some parties we've been to, not all were bi nor ok with it. So this night was great. Everyone free to do as you wanted.
It was great to have one of the wives sucking my cock, and while licking anothers pussy, also feel one of the guys sucking me along with the other wife. We all had a great time, everyone doing everything we wanted. Two women sharing mine while me and my wife were sharing anothers cock. One of the wives cleaned mine after I fucked one of the other wives. That was awesome. My wife was wore out when we were done. But she was smiling. We want to do that again sometime.

One saturday evening we met with two cpls at a local hotel for fun. All are bi. So it was a wild fun night. It was the fist time for us to have a no worries night of playing. Some parties we've been to, not all were bi nor ok with it. So this night was great. Everyone free to do as you wanted.
It was great to have one of the wives sucking my cock, and while licking anothers pussy, also feel one of the guys sucking me along with the other wife. We all had a great time, everyone doing everything we wanted. Two women sharing mine while me and my wife were sharing anothers cock. One of the wives cleaned mine after I fucked one of the other wives. That was awesome. My wife was wore out when we were done. But she was smiling. We want to do that again sometime.

sounds like a fun night.

Sucking cock with my wife....Sort of!!!

Ok, here' my story. It all started a few years ago when one night my wife was sucking my cock. I'm one of the lucky one's who found a woman that loves to suck dick. I mean she really wants to get me off. This particular night she was getting frustrated because I hadn't cum yet. I told her that she needed to do it slower. She came up with this great idea of stuffing her tongue in my mouth and telling me to do to her tongue what I wanted her to do to my cock. I had never thought about sucking a cock before, but now I had to think about what I needed her to do. I started by very slowly licking and kissing her tongue. She would go down and apply the new technique to me. WOW!! It was like sucking your own dick. After a few minutes she would bring her tongue back for more "lesson" One surprise for me was the pre-cum that came with the tongue. Now I found myself teaching my wife how to suck cock. I'd do her.....she would do me. This is still the most erotic thing I've ever done. She will walk up to me and ram her "dick" in my mouth and tell me to "suck her dick". Things get crazy fast. I find myself trying to deep throat her tongue. While I'm sucking her dick she strokes my cock. Now she keeps asking me if I want to suck a real cock. I told her that I think I do, but only if she and I do so together. Now she likes to make me cum in her mouth and then bring me my cum. I was grossed out at first, but now I can't wait for us to share the cum. She is so sensual and loving during the cum swap. I will let you know what happens next.

That's a great offer there Goodies! Some day I'd love to take you up on it.

I would LOVE to be the female for any of you guys out there. I would do anything thing from just watching to encouraging and if you both want I will join! I would be MORE then happy to "make" you ^_~

I used to play with a couple who loved having him suck my cock while his wife watched and helped...of course I shared his with her as well.

There are few things in life better for a bi-guy than sucking cock with a woman. I've always been upfront with women about being bi so it's always a possibility and I've done it many times.

Even better when the woman is really turned on by watching m to m sex. My first wife was absolutely one and I've known a few others. I love having my arse rimmed and fingered by a woman and then have her guide the other man's cock into me too.

I regularly see a couple who are both bi who get off on that. Even better when there's a third guy and she and I are both getting well fucked side by side.

Heaven.

Shame your not here in central Pennsylvania... all I'd need to go down on another guy is a little encouragement from someone like you.

Note to All the Goodies

Hey, go check your private mail. I left a couple of things there for you......

When my husband Billy-boy goes down on a man, he always positions himself in a way that makes his ass easily whipped, the moans his emits when my crop or cane bites his flesh excites the man he is sucking.

When my husband Billy-boy goes down on a man, he always positions himself in a way that makes his ass easily whipped, the moans his emits when my crop or cane bites his flesh excites the man he is sucking.

wow ladyc i guess we know who wares the pants in your home,

I don't wear pants! And I don't wear panties! But I wear stiletto heel boots and carry a riding crop in my right hand!
sorry ladyc i guess if i was with you that riding crop would teach me a lesson about how talk to you so let me say sorry & iam sure you look very hot in those heels

I don't wear pants! And I don't wear panties! But I wear stiletto heel boots and carry a riding crop in my right hand!

One of my favorite fantasies. A lady like you ordering me to service your stud.

Lady C without panties....

I'd love to sit in the room and watch you strut around without any panties, making sure that your skirt slid up your legs to show all of us your pretty well-haired pussy. You could whisk the paddle through the air and smile wickedly at your admirers. My, my, do you like looking over and seeing six or so guys with hard cocks staring out at you? Get on your hands and knees now and let us admire you from the rear....I like the way your anus puckers with excitement about the naughty display you are giving to us..

You are turned on now, and as you arise you rub the riding crap across the slit of your cunt. Tha wicked smile again. You walk over to your man, who cowers with his ass up in the air

WHACK WHACK WHACK! Oh, my god, Lady C, you gave him some good ones!

WHACK WHACK WHACK! His ass reddens as you look over at us and grin.

"Turn around and watch me," you order your man. He knows better than to refuse. You stick the riding crop under your arm and sink to your knees. Your lips encircle the throbbing prick of the man istting at the far left of the line of admirers. "Watch me suck this nice fat cock," you tell your man. He grimaces with despair as he watches you.....

Back