Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

This is one of my biggest fantasies. I would love to suck a big, gorgeous cock while my girlfriend alone or with several friends watched and masturbated. One thing I really miss being with a woman is the feeling of a big cock growing hard in my mouth and the wonderful taste and feeling of hot cum spraying down my throat.

This is one of my biggest fantasies. I would love to suck a big, gorgeous cock while my girlfriend alone or with several friends watched and masturbated. One thing I really miss being with a woman is the feeling of a big cock growing hard in my mouth and the wonderful taste and feeling of hot cum spraying down my throat.
ask her to wear strap-on

A rubber dick always leaves an aftertaste in my mouth, much prefer the real thing!

being str8 i wont be able to directly relate to u guys. The closes thing i ever came to was the husband eating my cum out of his wifes dripping pussy

I would love to have my first cock, and think it would be even better if my wife was there watching. But unfortunately that would never happen she would freak out if she even thought that I would consider such a thing

Swinging

My wife and i started swinging about two years after we started dating. First soft swing and then full swap same bed. We were with a couple one night and the other guy was eating my wife when the other girl moved over and put her pussy in my wife's face. She went crazy eating her. I was just watching when my wife reached over and offered me the other guys dick. I was so horny the i didn't wait for his approval just took him in my mouth. I had jacked a friend a few times in jr high but not since. It felt so good. The other lady found my dick and we made a complete circle. He came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. My wife told me that she came imediately when she saw me suck him. We haven't swapped in a few years but still talk about that night.

If I thought my wife would go for something like that I would jump at it. Even though two of her best friends are lesbians and she cringes sometimes when she talks about what they might be doing, but at the same time doesnt look at them any differnetly.........

My wife and i started swinging about two years after we started dating. First soft swing and then full swap same bed. We were with a couple one night and the other guy was eating my wife when the other girl moved over and put her pussy in my wife's face. She went crazy eating her. I was just watching when my wife reached over and offered me the other guys dick. I was so horny the i didn't wait for his approval just took him in my mouth. I had jacked a friend a few times in jr high but not since. It felt so good. The other lady found my dick and we made a complete circle. He came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. My wife told me that she came imediately when she saw me suck him. We haven't swapped in a few years but still talk about that night.

One of my most erotic turn-on's ( it always gets me so excited ) is having Diana dress sexily and revealingly for another man. She would wear a thin,black wrap-around dress that easily opened to reveal her tiny little wispy black lace panties and sheer black thigh-high stockings. I would ask Diana not to wear a bra. We would meet you in the restaurant and
men would gaze at my wife..her body exposed by the dress. You would kiss and
fondle my wife, despite my having mentioned that it is our wedding
anniversary. You would open Diana's dress, revealing her stocking tops..her
panties. I would have to sit there as you fondle my wife's pussy, perhaps
opening the top of her dress to reveal a hard nipple. Men would stare and
the waiters would watch. A man might come up to me in the bath-room and ask
me why I let you play with my slut wife like that. He would call me a
wimp..a useless husband....look at my little cock and tell me that the man
with my wife ( you, of course) was going to fuck her and there wouldn't be
anything I could do about it. I would return to our table - where you would
be kissing Diana and you tell me we are going to leave to go to our
house.....but first, we are going to an adult theatre.

Oh yes...I can just picture you sitting between us...Diana half-naked, her
dress wide open, her tiny panties pulled sideways as you play with her. Men
are watching and stroking their cocks as they look at my wife's body. You
instruct Diana and I to lean down and start to suck your cock. We pull your
big, hard cock from your pants and start to greedily suck it, both of
wanting to fill our mouths with your cock. You continue to fondle my wife's
pussy as first one man and then another start to play with her body,
stroking her ass....squeezing her nipples....pulling her hair..as we
continue to suck you.

We feel you about to cum..mmm..the sensation is so sensual and erotic as you
fill our mouths with cum and watch as it trickles down our faces. You order
Diana to lick your cock clean, then to lick my face. I kiss her. She is
still being pawed and touched and groped by other men as she tries to
re-arrange her dress. I sit there, my cock straining, as you tell the men to
shoot their cum over Diana.
We leave..Diana's black dress covered in stains...my face sticky with your
cum..both of us totally humiliated and ashamed and sensing what might be in
store when we get home

I find I have to suck a cock every once in awhile. I need to watch a guy take my dick in his mouth too. I've fucked a couple guys, and a tight ass feels amazing on my cock. Girlfriend watched me suck a guy off once, but she's no longer in the picture. Only thing I haven't done is let a guy fuck my ass. Suppose that's my biggest fantasy these days. Letting another guy suck my dick til I shoot a big load in his mouth, then letting him slide his hard cock in my ass. If a woman is there to watch, that's just fine by me.

Anyone around OKC interested? I'm clean and discreet.

There's aftertaste and then there's AFTERTASTE

A rubber dick always leaves an aftertaste in my mouth, much prefer the real thing!

The real thing leaves a GOOD aftertaste in my mouth - especially, of course, if it also leaves a nice load of man juice in my mouth as well.

Does anyone know of any good movies/vids that show this subject. Particularly women encouraging their bfs to get fucked and suck cock?

You might search for "cuckold" pics and vids. That seems to be part of the scene. A dominate hot wife making her little man suck off the bull.

I would jump at the chance if I thought my wife would go for it. From all reports it gets them really hot, and I would really like to do it so killing two birds with one stone so to speak.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh if only

This is my biggest fantasy, hard to find a woman or couple into it. I have never sucked another guys cock but if I found a woman or couple into it I would do it in a heartbeat. have her hold it and coax me to suck it for her. Think I would let the guy fuck me as well.

Same here nitoc. To share a nice hard cock with a girl would be heaven. Anyone in Melbourne Aus share my desire?

so hot

Love this thread! It is a huge fantasy of mine to play with a girl present and participating. If anyone needs me to join them in the dfw area let me know!

I have never sucked a cock. But I would like to 69 with a lady Then have a cock slide in her pussy. After he gets all slick with her juice, he slides it in my mouth.

Back