Sugar Daddy (closed)

Dana listens to Charlie as he tells her, "It is true, I didn't, but why did you assume that I was paying you like you were a whore instead of giving gifts to a woman that I was attracted to, and wanting to spoil a bit? I never dreamed you would assume that?" Dana bites her lip a little bit, "I guess it comes from me not being confident. You are this handsome and successful businessman and I am just a plain Jane marketing employee. How could I expect you to be interested in me."

Dana thinks a little more, "my roommates tell me all the time, I am just not the type of girl that ypur type of man falls for." Dana grins when Charlie tells her he enjoys seeing her dress sexy, "maybe I will keep dressing sexy as long as you promise to tell me I look ok."

Dana follows Charlie as he leads her to a different room, her heels clacking on the floor. As she follows Dana studies his strong back and she licks her lips as she imagines kissing this man's entire body.

Once in the room Dana watches as he moves around, his body dominating the space. She feels her arms raise and she watches his eyes as he looks over her body. She feels a blush move over her body as he studies her. Dana groans into his kiss, opening her mouth for him to enjoy if he chooses.

Dana leans her head back as the crop slides slowly down her body. She has never felt anything like this before but she gives her body to Charlie to show it pleasure. She pushes her breasts out further for him and she feels her nippled pebble as the crop gets closer. Dana whimpers softly, unsure of what it is she wants, all she knows is she wants more and whispers, "please."

"I guess it comes from me not being confident. You are this handsome and successful businessman and I am just a plain Jane marketing employee. How could I expect you to be interested in me." Charlie's penthouse was adorned with floor to ceiling windows, "Come here?" He took her hand, but turned her around, standing behind her so that she could see her reflection in the windows, as it was pitch dark this late at night. "See that girl?" He moved her hair to the side, and leaned in so she could actually watch as he kissed her neck, and snaked his hand around to caress her breast in the lingerie.

"Your name is not Jane, and Sexy, you are anything but plain ... look at yourself, no, better yet, look at how I am looking at you?" He was tempted to do more, but that would happen soon enough.

He smiled as she said she would dress sexy if he told her she looked okay. "Okay? I don't think I can do that? Spectacular? That I can do. Or... that you are making me so hard, I have to fuck you right this second? I can do that too, but okay, I would have to work on that!"

Charlie walked her into the room he would use for their play. He watched her body, her breathing as he cuffed her, bound her, and stretched her just enough to give him total control. He loved her moan, how her mouth eagerly opened and how their tongues played as they kissed, and he ran his hands over her body, kissing her again and again!

Once he had the riding crop, he teased the crop, and when she clearly said she wanted more, He pulled down her corset, exposing her nipples, and then, after teasing each of them with the leather tip, he pulled back and gave each a nice, firm strike. He watched her reaction, her body, her sounds, and then, with a smile on his face he asked her, "Spread your legs for me Dana, I think your pussy needs my taming!"

Dana blushes as Charlie has her look at them in the mirror. She giggles softly as he kisses her, she has always been ticklish on her neck. She watches in the window as his large hand cups and plays with her entire breast. She moans softly, thinking about what else he can do with those large hands. She leans her head back and rests it against his shoulder giving him complete access to her body.

In the room as Charlie kisses her Dana fights against her bonds just a little bit. She wants to touch Charlie and whimpers into the kiss, "I want to touch you so bad." Dana hopes Charlie lets her touch him at some point, she wants to explore his masculine body.

Dana felt the chill in the room when Charlie walked away to get the riding crop. She felt him slide the crop over her body, teasing her with it, she doesn't know which she prefers on her, his large hands or the crop. Dana arches her back and gives Charlie her body to use.

She feels him pull down the cups of her corset, revealing her hard nipples. She bites her lip as he teases her tips and lets out a gasp as he strikes both nipples. She feels the heat from the strike straight down to her pussy. Dana looks up at Charlie when he tells her to open her legs, "what are you going to do to my poor little pussy?"

Dana softly opens her legs, giving Charlie room to tease her wet pussy. Dana can hardly believe it, but she is so wet, both from the crop and just being in Charlie's presence that she feels her juices dripping down her thigh, "I have never been this wet before."

It is a different Dana who looks back at him, rolls her head back, wanting him to take her, enjoy her, feel like the woman she should be and is! Finally, and Charlie is thrilled, for even he had wondered if the first night, their mutual desire had only been a mirage?

As he binds her hand, taking away her control, he hears her sexy whimper, “This is my turn, but you can have yours too, and I hope you ravage me!” But it is indeed his turn, and Charlie intends to deliver pleasure and pain in the way that is most sexually gratifying to Dana! He loves how her body responds to his touch, pressing in, moaning, wanting more! But just as much, he loves how her body reacts to the whip, her nipples to his sting, her cunt dripping and wanting the same treatment!

As she arches her back, he teases her body with the whip, as he leans in and kisses and suckles at her neck! Simply whispering, “That’s my good girl!” My God he is enjoying this. She asks, "what are you going to do to my poor little pussy?" Charlie moves around, he kisses Dana, slipping his tongue into her mouth for a long, passionate kiss. “Don’t you know? I’m going to own it!”

Charlie, teases her lips with the tip of the whip, then presses the length of the shaft between her dripping wet lips, and sliding it up and down. As he runs it up and down her slit, he kisses her again, but reaches up to roll and pinch her nipples! He angles the shaft up, and runs it up and down to tease her clit, until he breaks the kiss, and steps back, her legs spread wide for him, and he pulls his hand back! His first whip is to the lips of her pussy, the second and third, a direct hit on her swollen clit!

He closes again, kissing her as he grips her mound and massages her pussy, firmly, but lovingly, before curling two fingers to slip, inside her. He moves his fingers in and out, fucking her tight, dripping cunt, with his right hands and fingers, while meanwhile, as she is fucked, he pulls the whip back and spanks it down hard on her ass! He loves feeling her body respond to all he does!

Dana feels Charlie suck on her neck and she can't stop the moan that escapes her throat. She moves her head to give Charlie better access to her neck. As she opens her mouth for his tongue she squirms against her bonds again, wanting to wrap her arms around Charlie's neck. Dana whimpers as Charlie treks her hw is going to own her pussy.

Dana instictively spreads her legs as wide as she can when she feels the handle of the whip. Her juices coat the handle so it glides through her lips with ease. Dana can feel the pulsing in her clit and looks at Charlie, not sure what she is asking for but, "please" is all that escapes her mouth before the whip strikes her pussy.

As the second and third strikes hit her pussy Dana can't help but to pull against her bonds. She wants to close her legs but it just feels so good at the same time. She wishes she could rub her thighs together to give her some friction.

Dana watches Charlie as he stalks her like he is a lion and she is his prey. When he finally reaches her and kisses her, Dana melts into Charlie's firm body. She feels his fingers press into her and her eyes roll back and her hips start to meet his fingers.

Dana jolts when the first strike on her ass registers in her pleasure filled body. She doesn't know what to do so her entire body starts rocking between his fingers and the whip. Charlie's kisses the only thing keeping Dana grounded. Quickly Dana looks at Charlie and her entire body starts to shake as she experiences the most intense orgasm she has had. Dana screams out as she cums and her eyes roll back into her head.

She hangs limp in her bonds, she is aware of Charlie supporting her body as she slowly comes back to herself, "that was amazing. But, I think it is my turn." With that Dana gives Charlie a little wink.

The doubts Charlie had been feeling all start to slide away as Dana responds to all he does. He feels how she squirms as he kisses her neck and her mouth gapes open for his kiss. “If I didn’t know better, I might think you were enjoying this?” Charlie is loving how Dana is responding, he wants her to be literally dripping for him.

When he slide the handle of the whip, along the slit of her pussy, he feels her spread and do a stripper slide that makes him moan. “Baby, you gotta know how much better my cock would feel than his handle, if you are interested in that sort of thing?”

He hears her whimper, “Please what Baby, is Daddy not making you feel good enough?” He reaches his thumb pad to slowly massage her swollen clit in large circles, until he brought his index finger over, to give her clit a pinch! Feeling her jerk and moan, “I think we need to start your training now, a good Sugar Baby should learn to cum on command, don’t you agree?”

She was so sexy, an tormenting her was driving Charlie crazy himself. He would not be sending her home tonight and he had no intention to send her home any time soon, if ever. He loved stalking her, prowling like a predator, but at the end all he wanted to do was give her the night of her life. To begin what he hoped would satisfy all their dreams, pure and dark!

She’d had enough and gripping her hair, he slipped two fingers inside of her. His kisses passionate, as his finger sawed in and out. “I’ve dreamed of this pussy for days, and for days you denied me. You were a very bad girl… are you going to continue to deny me?” He was pumping and pumping… “Dana, I’ve waited, been patient, but I don’t want to be patient any more… I want …. you to CUM!”

He felt her give, held her, and kissed her, pumped her and let her ride out her orgasm. He loved every minute of it. But then, as she came down, he saw a spirit he liked, a playfulness he wanted to bend into . Taking the key from his pocket, he set her free, and handed the keys and the remote that manipulated everything, over to her. “I didn’t think you’d remember, but I am a man of my word. “I am all yours Sexy, do with me what you will!”

If nothing else, Dana would immediately see the outline of the massive hard-on of his 8 inch cock, tightly constrained in his expensive, Italian, designer, dark gray trousers!

Dana feels her body get reenergized as Charlie unlocks her bonds. She smiles as she lowers her arms and wiggles them a little bit, "are you really ready for me to play with you?" Dana has never been the one in charge, but the look of desire on Charlie's face makes her feel powerful.

Dana walks around Charlie slowly sliding her fingertip over his chest and back. Her heels still clicking on then floor, "I believe you need to be naked for me." Dana comes to the front of Charlie and begins to unbutton his shirt. She smiles as she slips his shirt off at bites her lip at how fit he is. Dana then removes his belt and trousers biting her lip when his cock springs out and hits his stomach.

Dana has a wicked idea and she hopes Charlie enjoys it. She looks Charlie up and down before telling him, "I am not going to bind you, but if you move your hands I will stop. Keep your hands behind your head." Dana then leans in and softly kisses Charlie's nipples. Kissing one and pinching the other, going back and forth between the two.

She gives Charlie a wicked wicked grin as she sinks down to her knees. Dana takes his cock in her hand and starts and ever so slowly stroke his cock, "how much have you dreamed about having your cock inside of me?" A little bead of precum forms and Dana rubs it into Charlie's tip.

Dana looks up at Charlie from under her lashes and smiles, "I have dreamt about how your cock would feel." Dana slowly licks up the length of Charlie's cock and takes just the very tip in her mouth, licking and softly nibbling, "do you want me to take your cock in my mouth? Ask nicely."

It was fun to see the kitten, turn into a seductive feline! Charlie wanted to see what she would do, and his body was on edge in anticipation of feeling it. He moaned as she traced her nails on his chest, “We will need to get those nails professionally taken care of, I like the feel of them, and I want them razor sharp!

Charlie liked kink, he enjoyed riding that edge of pleasure and pain, and he looked forward to feeling her mark him! “Well if you want me naked, you know what to do, I am certainly not objecting, am I?” Charlie moaned a bit as she began unbuttoning his shirt, Charlie worked hard on both his diet and fitness, and he enjoyed how her eyes drank in his bare chest, “I’m glad you like?” He said a bit presumptuously, but knew he was right.

At Dana’s request, Charlie lifted his arms and clasped his hands behind his head It cause his arms and chest to naturally flex and he arched his back as he watched and felt her mouth go to his nipples. Her kisses were so soft and sweet, yet her wicked side came out as she used her hand to pinch his other nipple. Dual pleasure and pain! And as she alternated, Charle was smiling, moaning and getting even harder.

“My Sugar Baby has a naughty side, I like my girl both sexy and naughty…” He moaned, but kept his hands in place as she had asked. “What do you have in mind for Daddy, are you going to torment me, like I did you?” He was chuckling, obviously into it and enjoying all Dana did.

She was stroking his cock and her words were very sexy. “I have thought about it non stop since I left you that night. In our every meeting, I have wondered when my Baby Girl was going to want my cock? I’ve ached to feel your hands… mouth… cunt.. and Sexy…. I want you ass too! I’ve dreamed and fantasized about all of you… and how badly my cock needed you sexy!”

She teased more, and Charlie let out a huge moan as his large cock and swollen, stretched tip, twitched in her mouth. He swallowed, “Please, Dana, please suck my cock… suck my big… hard… COCK…”

Dana grinned at Charlie as hw asked what she had in mind, "oh just a few thoughts. Nothing too devious." She then winks at Charlie as she strokes his cock. She leans in as he tells her how much he had thought about her and her body, "no one had ever been in my ass. Maybe you will be the first."

Dana feels so powerful as Charlie moans when she takes the very tip of his XOXO into her mouth. Hearing this big powerful man beg her to suck his cock is a heady feeling. She softly nibbles on the tip and keeps stroking the rest of his cock.

"Now, remember what I said, keep her hands behind your neck." Dana slowly opens her mouth to allow more of Charlie's cock to slip into her warm wet mouth. She slowly swirls her tongue around his cock, like it's her favorite lollipop.

Dana gradually relaxes her throat to take Charlie all the way down. She holds him there for a little bit as she hums around his cock to give him some vibration. Her hands slip down to his balls and gently cradles and fondles them.

She slowly pulls off his cock and grins as her saliva dangles connecting her mouth and his cock. She gently blows on his cock, before taking him back in her mouth, she looks up at him from beneath her lashes, keeping eye contact she begins to fuck her face on his cock.

Charlie laughed, “I think I might like devious, feel free to do your worst, or perhaps you’re best at worst!” He winked and felt his heartbeat quicken as she stroked his cock. When she says no one has ever been in her ass Charlie moans, “I’m counting on it, and will be very disappointed if I’m not. Now you wouldn’t want to disappoint your Sugar Daddy would you Sexy?”

Charlie feels Dana‘s lips on his cock and then her teeth, “Ohhh, that feels good, but be careful… you want to keep this cock nice and hard and big for you, don’t you baby girl?” Charlie still needs to find the right pet name for Dana, one taht makes her wiggle and wet if he even mentions it, knowing he wants her right then, craves her body and pussy.

At her insistence Charlie locks his fingers behind his neck, as he moans and grinds as her mouth feels so good on his cock! “You’ve obviously sucked cock before, but tell me, have you ever enjoyed one as much as mine?” He can tell her eagerness to please him, how she seems to enjoy having him inside her mouth, sucking his throbbing prick!

“Oh yes, oh yessss MY Pet… oh what are you doing with your tongue… it feels so good… Oh Dana.. Oh Dana… yes, oh please suck my cock.. work that little magic tongue of yours!” She takes him deeper, humming as he arches his back to the wonderful vibrations. “Oh Dana, I’ve never had anyone suck my cock like this.. .Oh I’m going to want this again and again… you are incredible at sucking my cock!”

Charlie loves the visual of the saliva string from her lips to the tip of his prick, he feels a chill and spark as she lightly blows on his cock. ”So this is a true blow job… “ And then she moves to have him fuck her face with his cock. “Tell me baby, do you like this.. .is mine the best cock you’ve ever had… tell me you want my cum… I want to hear how hungry you are to be fed!”

Dana has shocked Charlie with how good she is at teasing and pleasing him, but he wants more.. he can’t wait to see all she is capable of… while she is beautiful and classy, here in private.. .she seems to be a perfect, irresistible slut!

Dana looks up at Charlie with an innocent face and slowly shakes her head, "I would never want to disappoint my Sugar Daddy." Dana pouts just a little bit as she says this and keeps stroking Charlie's cock.

She slowly takes his tip back into her mouth and slides him further and further, until the root is all thats left. Dana softly swallows around Charlie's cock in her throat and grins as she hears his response. She slowly pulls off, "I have never enjoyed sucking cock this much."

Dana gets a wicked wicked grin on her face, "do you remember how you teased me and my poor little pussy?" Dana slowly slides her fingers in her pussy, "oh I am so wet for my sugar daddy." She takes her dripping fingers and runs them underneath Charlie's nose, "do I smell good?"

Dana slowly backs away and sits in a throne like chair, draping her legs over the arms, "it is your turn to be teased. Keep your hands behind your neck." Dana begins to play with her taut nipples, pinching and tugging them, "mm my nipples love being teased."

As Dana feels her juices slide down her pussy she makes and keeps eye contact with Charlie as one hand slowly slides down over her toned stomach towards her pussy, "you are going to tell me how to touch myself, but you must stay in your position."

Charlie laughed when she made her lips pouty, “You do know you are even sexier when you do that don’t you?” And by the look in Dana’s eyes, he was quite sure she did. Charlie just bit his lip, and enjoyed her being in control!

It was incredible what she was able to do with her throat. Charlie had never had a woman be able to take in his entire length, and he moaned and couldn’t help but thrust a bit as she opened her throat and took every last inch of his massive prick.

"I have never enjoyed sucking cock this much." It took all of Charlie’s willpower not to grab Dana’s head in his strong hands and fuck her gorgeous face, but he had made a promise. “I’m glad to hear that, then I don’t know why you should ever have any other cock than mine?”

Dana’s words made Charlie throb even harder, “Yes i remember and I can’t wait to do it some more, I have such plans for your body, for your pussy.. let Daddy have a lick of that nectar.. the deliciousness between your thighs!” Instead she waved her wet fingers from touching her pussy under his nose.

”It smells better than any perfume, if we could only bottle it, it would drive every man as crazy as it does me!” But she wasn’t finished, Dana slowly backs away and sits in a throne like chair, draping her legs over the arms, "it is your turn to be teased. Keep your hands behind your neck." Dana begins to play with her taut nipples, pinching and tugging them, "mm my nipples love being teased."

”Oh God.. you naughty wonderful girl!” Charlie found himself staring, wanting as she lewdly spread herself before him, her pussy glistening as her juices ran down toward her ass. He heard her command, and bit his lip. He gripped his hands behind his back, so wanting to touch himself, to touch her, but this was an opportunity he would Not pass up!

”Okay gorgeous, I want you to suck the middle finger of your right hands make it nice and wet…

Now roll that wet finger around those sweet lips of your cunt… fuck that’s hot…

Now tease that tender pink.. up and down your slit.. God Baby, that looks so good!

And your other hand.. roll that nipple Dana.. tell me how good it feels.. .now pinch it hard and hold it there until I tell you to let go.. pinch it harder.. harder yet… how does that make your pussy feel?

Now Baby, slide not one, not two, but three fingers insid that tight hole and work your clit with your thumb.. fuck taht pussy Dana.. work that clit.. pinch that nipple… Fuck you look so good!!!”

Dana knew she was playing with fire when she told Charlie he had to tell her how to play with herself, but the look in Charlie's eyes said he loved it.

Dana kept eye contact as Charlie called her gorgeous, but she flinched still unsure about being called gorgeous. She smiled as he said, "I want you to suck the middle finger of your right hands make it nice and wet." She slowly slid her finger into her mouth and treated it like she did Charlie's cock. "Oh daddy my finger is no where as big as your cock."

Dana slowly slid her finger around the outside of her cunt, "yes Daddy my cunt is dripping for you." Dana remembers how much Charlie loves dirty talk, "how much do you want to be in my cunt Daddy?"

Dana softly pinches and rolls her nipple, "your fingers on my nipples feel so much better than mine." Dana listens and pinches harder and harder, "you will have to kiss my poor nipples and make them feel better. I can feel the pinch all the way down to my little clit."

Dana moans loudly as she slides three fingers into her cunt and rubs her clit, "this feels so good." A wicked gleam hits Dana's eyes, "nothing could ever feel better than my fingers."

Dana can feel her body getting close, "oh I am gonna cum!!!" Her legs tense and she pinches harder on her nipple. "OH YES!" Her hips thrust into the air as she rides her orgasm, "mmmm soo good." Dana slowly slides her fingers out as her body lays limp over the chair.

Dana was driving Charlie crazy as he watched her do as he asked, licking her finger only to play with her pussy, teasing the tender pink flesh in long sensual strokes. "Oh daddy my finger is no where as big as your cock." Mmmm, she seemed to know exactly how to make Charle want her. “Well, you know where my cock is at… and I would love the chance to replace those fingers!”

Charlie could only stare as she slowly and meticulouslY teased her pussy for both of their enjoyment. "yes Daddy my cunt is dripping for you." Dana remembers how much Charlie loves dirty talk, "how much do you want to be in my cunt Daddy?" Charlie moans, loving how Dana calls him Daddy, but even more when she talks about her cunt! That word alone makes his cock throb, and precum flow from his tip!

”Oh Baby girl, Daddy craves your cunt, I want to live inside that sweet cunt, eat it, fuck it, own it! How much longer do I have to wait to have it?” Charlie is trying to do as Dana asked, keep his hands behind him but he is absolutely loving what she is doing. “I wish I could have a video of you right now, something I could enjoy when my Baby isn’t around.”

She teased him more, pinching and rolling her nipple, “I know they do Baby girl, but what about Daddy’s mouth and teeth?” There are now several drips of precum rolling down the tip and shaft of Chaflie’s massive cock. He wants her so much, but is loving every second of her show… “Fuck that tight little cunt for Daddy, tell me how bad you want Daddy to feed that pussy, stretch and take and fill your cunt?!?!”

Charlie liked knowing that there was this side of Dana, and his mind was already thinking of fun, kinky and erotic games they might play? “I like you like this.. playful and slutty, is my sexy little slut going to cum for Daddy? if the pinching feels taht good on your clit… I think I might need to buy you some nipple clamps…you could wear them for me at the office and only I’d know?”

Charlie snarls as Dana says nothing could feel better than her fingers… it is so sexy how she pounds and stretches her pussy. “Well then, I guess that means you don’t want Daddy’s cock… for maybe you just want it in your ass?” He knows she is teasing him, and so is he… but he is desperate to have his cock in her cunt!

Charlie is watching so close, "oh I am gonna cum!!!" Her legs tense and she pinches harder on her nipple. "OH YES!" Her hips thrust into the air as she rides her orgasm, "mmmm soo good." Dana slowly slides her fingers out as her body lays limp over the chair.

She is so hot watching her cum, it is so intense, and Charlie finds himself thrusting and wanting as she looks spent. “Mmm Baby girl, I loved that… but I have done as you said… loved every minute of it.. .but you can’t leave me like this… you know I need that cunt, I know my slut is not finished… that hot little cunt needs to be filled… Please baby girl … show me that my whore needs more!”

Dana grins as she hears Charlie "Oh Baby girl, Daddy craves your cunt, I want to live inside that sweet cunt, eat it, fuck it, own it! How much longer do I have to wait to have it?” She knows she is poking the bear, but it is so much fun to tease and grins wickedly "maybe you should film our encounters, build your own personal porn library, starring me!" Dana winks at Charlie.

Dana moans softly as she teases her nipples, "yes I want to feel your mouth and teeth on my nipples." Dana makes eye contact, "maybe we should get them pierced so I have a constant reminder of you on them."

Dana moves her fingers faster, "I need to cum so bad, my fingers are driving me so close." Dana's hips start to hump the air as she gets closer to cumming.

Dana feels her orgasm almost at the peak and screams out, "oh I am..yes yes yes." She claws at her tits and her humps thrust up and down as she cums.

Dana smiles weakly at Charlie when he says, “Mmm Baby girl, I loved that… but I have done as you said… loved every minute of it.. .but you can’t leave me like this… you know I need that cunt, I know my slut is not finished… that hot little cunt needs to be filled… Please baby girl … show me that my whore needs more!”

She slowly slides to the ground and crawls over to Charlie, " do you honestly think one orgasm is enough for your personal whore?" She moves to be on her knees with them spread wide and offers the fingers she had been using on her pussy to Charlie.

Dana looks up at Charlie wide eyed and innocent, "did you like my show?" Dana eyes Charlie's cock, still standing hard against his stomach, "may I please suck your cock, it looks so yummy."

In truth Charlie is loving all of it, he likes how Dana is teasing him, and he also loves what a clearly, needy little whore is inside of her. She is not only beautiful, but she wants to and is willing to be his total sex kitten!

Charlie knows she is only teasing when she says, "maybe you should film our encounters, build your own personal porn library, starring me!" She even winks. But she can also see Charlie’s cock react. He moans, “I want that, will you perform for me… let me film it…. make our own porn collection… Oh Baby Girl, will you be my personal porn star?”

Charlie can only watch and moan as Dana works herself, teasing her cunt, thrusting into the air. She looks amazing… “oh God Baby Girl, I need to fuck you… I want you to be Mine, only MiNE!!!” She is amazing as she cums, screaming out, her entire body convulsong. “You like performing for me, don’t you? You’re only allowed to masturbate and cum for me, with me, do you understand?”

Even in this position Charlie is dominant, and he knows that Dana wants to only be his, be his total submissive. Charlie commands that he needs her NOW! She is cheeky and fun, the cutest little flirt as she slides off her chair and moves toward him, giving him an amazing view of her hard nipples and puffy wet lips. “You’re such a perfect whore … “ He moans, “My whore!” She is smiling, " do you honestly think one orgasm is enough for your personal whore?"

Charlie loves her calling herself his whore, “And that is what you want to be isn’t it Baby Girl.. .Do you want all of Daddy’s cum?” She sitt down and spreads her legs, wanting to give Charlie a perfect view of her pussy, “And you love how I look at you don’t you?” She feeds him her fingers covered with her juices, and he moans as he suck and licks them clean.

She asks if she can suck his cock, “Yes, Baby Girl, yes.. but it can’t taste as good at thos fingers….” He is so hard, so needy, and precum is rolling down his shaft like a fucking fountain… “I want you Baby Girl.. I want you to suck Daddy’s cock!”

Charlie was claiming her, ready to see how far they could go… but what did Dana want?

Last edited:
Dana moans softly as Charlie sucks her juices off her fingers. As he sucks her fingers she slides her other hand down and strokes his cock, "it is just so hard for me isn't it?"She rubs the precum from the tip into his shaft as she strokes up and down on his cock.

Dana slides her hand from Charlie's mouth down his chest and abs and follows her hand with her tongue as she slides down to her knees. She looks up at Charlie with an innocent pout, "you have to tell me if I suck you ok."

As she slowly opens her mouth and sucks on just the tip, teasing the ridge and stroking the rest of the shaft. Slowly Dana takes more and more of his cock into her mouth. She slowly backs off and slides his cock back in, eventually getting his cock all the way down her throat. She looks up at him with her face buried in his crotch and smiles.

Dana moans softly around his cock and pulls off of him and begins to move her head up and down. She reaches up and pulls Charlie's hands to her head so he can direct her and fuck her face if he chooses. Dana moves her hands and softly cradles and massages his balls and she works his cock.

Dana can feel him getting closer and she grins, "feed your whore, give her a facial, mark her as yours."

Charlie grips Dana’s head, combing his fingers through her hair, and gripping her, as his need overwhelms him. “Oh yesss, my baby… suck this big cock.. oh fuck… fuuuuccckkkk!!!” He was pumping his massive prick into his Sugar Baby’s mouth, fucking her face as he felt her take him down her throat.

Maybe she was shy, maybe she was inexperienced, but she was a natural and she seemed ot only want it rougher as Charlie gripped her, slapping his balls against her chin! She looked up smiling proud, and she should be, he had never had his cock sucked anywhere near like Dana could.

”Oh Baby, I can’t believe how you can take all of me… what else can your body do… how else can you please your Daddy?” Charlie was a bit of an exhibitionist, and he sensed Dana was too. Would she let him enjoy her in public?

He let her take a breath, and she let him know what she wanted, "feed your whore, give her a facial, mark her as yours."

Oh FUCK! Yess!!! He started fucking her harder, thrusting his throbbing cock un and ou tof her mouth. Her saliva was covering his balls, dripping on the floor, as he felt his balls clutch, and the drove and fired, emptying his massive load into her young mouth.

”How’s that baby .. how do you like Daddy’s cum…. Are you mine now… ready to stay here… be mine .. only mine… whatever I want… my perfect little whore?”

Dana smiled and let some of Charlie's cum drip out of her mouth, "does my sugar daddy need a picture of me like this?" Dana smiles at Charlie and allows him to take a picture of her with his cum leaking out of her mouth.

Dana looked at Charlie in shock, "do you really want me to stay here already? Is it too soon?" Dana looks at Charlie, "I will stay tonight but I'm not sure about moving in just yet."

Dana slowly stands up and leans against Charlie, "did I do ok sucking on your big cock?" Dana leans in and softly kisses Charlie and wraps her arms around his neck before she opens her mouth for his tongue. Dana grins, "I am excited to see what else you want to try with me and my willing body."

Charlie snapped the picture, and sat there enjoying it. “So my Sugar Baby is willing to be my private entertainer, my leading lady, I like that we both enjoy performing!”

Charlie smiled, “You don’t have to move in, give up your place, but you also don’t have to leave, don’t you like it here?

Charlie had enjoyed the show Dana had put on for him, she was showing things about herself that he had never guessed, but liked, sensing there was far more to her, and darker desires yet to explore.

When she came over and kissed him, he could taste his own cum in the corner of her mouth, and he scooped it on his own tongue only to feed back to her.

”Did you like being filmed Baby Girl, would you like to do some more? I was thinking that we get some dinner, and maybe go out and do a little shopping, by some costumes and start creating our own little film collection. Would you like that? You have such a gorgeous body, and it captures so well on film, I never dreamed you would be my own little, personal porn star?”

He pulled her on his lap, and started kissing her more, turned on by the idea. “What would you like to be filmed doing, something you never dreamed you would do, but now you can do anything?”

Dana grinned as Charlie kissed her. She enjoyed his kisses, the way he controlled her body with just a kiss of his lips. She moans as he asks if she wants to be filmed, "well um...I think it would be hot to have our own little porn collection of just us that we could watch. If that is something you want." Dana's submissive side showing again in front of Charlie.

She goes to get dressed for dinner and makes sure she puts on one of the presents Charlie sent her, a lovely blue lace corset. She completes the look with a black mini skirt, a little jacket over the top and some the black strappy heels Charlie sent her for their first date. The corset looks lovely against Dana's skin and shows her tits off by pushing them up and together.

She meets Charlie in the living room and they head down to the car for dinner. In the car Dana sits on Charlie's lap and softly kisses his mouth and slowly works her way up his neck to softly nibble on his ear. She can feel his cock under her and giggles, "does someone like my outfit?"

As they arrive at the restaurant they are shown to a private booth. As they walk to their booth Dana sees both her roommates stare at her. Dana droops her head and shoulders a little as they walk passed their table. One of them whispers out, "whore" as Dana walks passed. The two dates they are with booth get nervous when they see Charlie, who I'd clearly more impressive and powerful than them.

Once they arrive at their booth Dana slides into one side of the booth and grins at Charlie, "Please sit next to me."

Charlie is curious about Dana’s comment, "well um...I think it would be hot to have our own little porn collection of just us that we could watch. If that is something you want." And she should see Charlie smile. “Yes, I would like that very much!” But Charlie likes being in control, he’d love to have films of he and Dana, Dana alone, and he would even like to include Jacqueline, but doesn’t want Dana to be jealous.

When Dana comes out dressed up, Charlie knows it is for her. “You are even sexier in that dress now, because I know what is beneath it, and what I get to enjoy!” As they ride to dinner, Charlie is getting very hard, he likes her attention to him, her sitting on his lap, and he keeps only one hand on the wheel, the other sliding up between Dana’s legs, wondering if she is wearing panties tonight?

”Someone loves your outfit, and someone can’t get enough of the girl underneath.” Charlie sees Dana stare at the two girls, and how her body language changes. Charlie had gotten the booth for he and Dana so he could do as he liked, but he has a pretty good idea who they are. When they sit down at the table, Charlie slides in next to Dana as she asked, but he has a question. “Who were those two women?” When Dana tells him he knows the problems the two women have caused, and he has a plan.

The girls dates are both attorneys trying to get some of Charlie’s business. “Excuse me a minute… “ He kisses Dana and gets up, in a minute he is back with both the men and the two girls. Charlie heard what they said earlier and has a plan?

Charlie looks at the two men, “I hope you don’t mind, but I need something from your dates?” Both guys would gladly have the girls get down on their knees and suck Charlie’s cock if they could get just a bit of his business. “I have a new holding now in lingerie, and ladies I would like to see what you have on under those dresses? How much will it cost me to have you strip right here for me?”

The one girl says $1,000 thinking it is an absurd amount, the other says $2,000, and without blinking Charlie says fine, and pulls out the money and puts it on the table. He can tell the girls want to back away, but their dates won’t let them, they want Charlie’s business. So they begin to strip and one is only wearing panties, the other has a matching bra and panties, but nothing special.

Charlie makes them spin, and calls them over, “Dana, please let me know if their pussies are wet? Ladies I will have some real lingerie sent over, this is embarrassing.“. The girls are coming over standing in front of Dana as Charlie says, “And girls, let’s be clear, we now know who the whores are, we just needed to determine the price!” The dates are laughing as the girls have to simply stand there!

Last edited:
Dana blushes as Charlie makes her roommates strip and stand in just their panties. Dana looks up at Charlie with devotion in her eyes, knowing he is doing this to prove a point. Dana looks at Charlie, "yes their pussies are wet." Dana looks at her roommates, "say thank you for the lingerie." Both women look at Charlie, jealousy in their eyes, "thank you Sir." Dana grins, "also I will be moving out so you will need to find a new roommate. Charlie has asked me to move in." Dana snuggles into Charlie, "now if you will excuse us, my date and I would like to enjoy ourselves.

Dana giggles as the women walk away and she leans into Charlie. She slides her hand down the front of Charlie's pants and feels how hard he is. She looks at Charlie and grins, "is this for me?" Dana softly rubs Charlie through his pants and smiles.

Dana looks around before she slips under the floor length tablecloth. She unzips Charlie and pulls his cock out, her mouth watering. She strokes him a few times before taking his cock into her mouth. Her hands going to softly massage his balls as she hollows her cheeks and takes him down her throat.

Dana sees hin lift the tablecloth a little and meets his eye, "feed me please." Dana lifts her tits out of her corset so they hang out for Charlie to watch them sway as she bobbed her head on his cock.

Charlie knew Dana would be pleased with his putting her old roommates in their place, but what she should know more is, Charlie will always be her defender, as long as he is her Sir, and she is his submissive. It is something they will need to talk about, some pet names to both define their roles, but also increase the sexual heat between them. If that is even possible?

Dana shows her appreciation in the best way possible, by first fondling his cock, and then going down underneath the table in this very elegant restaurant. She knows Charlie wasn’t hard because of her room mates, they don’t compare ot Dana, what makes him hard is being dominant and getting both their dates, and the girls to bend to his will.

”Mmmm, baby girl …” Charlie tries out a pet name on Dana, to see how it affects her. “I love how you show your gratitude, I will make sure to only choose restaurants with long tablecloths, if this is your preferred appetizer.” Charlie moans and thrusts into Dana’s mouth as she takes him deep, for a moment pushing it well down the back of her throat, until he pulls it back.

He loves fucking her moth, and the way she slurps and deep throats him. “Oh, I’ll feed you baby girl… do you want some sweet cream?” He isn’t sure at the moment though if she wants his cum yet, or just wants to enjoy his massive meat fucking her mouth.

”You know, when we talked earlier… would you like it if I filmed you right now? Your tits look so gorgeous out of that corset, and you know how beautiful I think you are, especially with my cock sliding in and out of your mouth!”

Dana smiles at Charlie with his cock in her mouth. Hearing him call her baby girl made her pussy twitch, it just felt right for her to be on her knees for him.

She takes him all the way back down her throat and buries her nose in his crotch. She loves holding his cock so deep in her throat.

She whimpers as he thrusts into her mouth almost begging for it harder. She gets a wicked grin when Charlie suggests filming her, "I think this would be a great first film for us." Dana waits until Charlie has his phone positioned at the best angle to get her mouth and tits as she sucks his cock.

Dana goes to resume sucking his cock and moans at how much she enjoys it. She takes her hands and starts to play with Charlie's balls to make sure they don't feel left out of the fun. Dana looks up at Charlie, "please feed me your cream."

Dana takes him all the way back down her throat and holds him there as she moans and hums around the sensitive head. She needs Charlie to give her his cum, "please I need it so bad."

Back