Stangers to Coworkers (closed)

Mike hadn't noticed his neighbor in the front of the elevator until it was just the 3 of them left. He grinned broadly at Scott's comment as they stepped out but didn't respond for fear of making Dana uncomfortable. When she asks if he's going to make sure that Scott hears her those fears all but vanished. "You like the idea of him listening to me making you scream?" Mike asks as he gives her ass a firm swat. "I'm pretty sure we can arrange that."

They opened the door and Mike leads Dana into his expansive apartment. The large glass doors leading out to the balcony provides a beautiful view of the nighttime of the cityscape. Mike turns on the lights then leads Dana back to the master suite where he opens a wardrobe filled with miscellaneous toys. "Now let's see..... Make her scream." he says to himself as he scans the selection then pulls out a large spreader bar with leather cuffs attached to each end. "I think this might do it." he says as he turns back to her. Walking over to the bed Mike takes a seat with the bar across his lap. "Strip for me." he commands as he eyes her shapely form.

Dana smiles as Mike says they can make her scream. Dana pushes her ass out a little bit as Mike swats her ass, "does someone like my ass Sir?"

Dana looks around the apartment, it is so nice and Dana imagines the fun they could have against those windows. Dana follows Mike to his bedroom and looks at him, "this is what I pictured your room would look like. Strong and masculine." Dana sees the black bed with sturdy bedposts and black satin sheets. She eyes up Mike, "looks like we could have fun in here Sir."

Dana's eyes go wide as she sees Mike's toy selection, "you have quite an impressive toy collection Sir. I am excited to experience all of them." Dana watches Mike sit on the bed and she hears his command and whimpers.

Dana stands a few feet away from him and slowly undoes the buttons on her blouse before sliding it off. She softly massages her breasts inside her bra before unhooking the snap in front. She slides it off her shoulders and tosses it to Mike. She softly pinches her nipples and moans before turning to show Mike the zipper on her skirt. She slowly slides the zipper down and bends over just a little while she slides the skirt down, showing Mike her toned ass. She turns around and stands in just her heels, "is that how you want me Sir?"

The fact that Dana said she hoped that they'd be able to play with all of his toys is a relief to Mike. He's not quite sure she actually knows the extent of what he has or how extreme she might be interested in getting but her openness to it is encouraging.

He watches as Dana seductively strips for him glad that she decided to put on a little show for him rather than just unceremoniously stripping of her clothes. "That's exactly how I want you." he says, taking her hand then guiding her onto the bed and laying her on her back. As she lays there he spreads her legs then attaches the bar to one ankle then the other, forcing her legs far apart. Choosing not to bind her hands he returns to his wardrobe then chooses a leather flogger then returns to the bed, pausing for a moment to slowly unbutton his shirt then remove it as Dana looks on.

"Don't worry, I'm not planning on making you scream with just this." he says as he lets the leather tendrils of the flogger drag slowly over her naked body then with a flick of the wrist they land firmly on her stomach causing her to wince a little. As Mike continues to lightly lash Dana's body, faint red streaks begin to appear on her stomach and inner thighs. "Hmm, are you ready to scream for me?" Mike asks as he stands from the bed then unfastens his belt and lowers his pants causing his already hard cock to spring from them.

Dana lays on the bed, trying to calm her breathing. She is excited as evidenced by her hard pointed nipples, but also nervous. There is so much she hasn't experienced she doesn't know what Mike is going to try.

Dana feels her juices slowly drip down her thighs as she lays on the bed watching Mike. She watches as he comes back with a leather flogger and she feels her nipples pebble a little more. She licks her lips at the sight of Mike shirtless, "you look so good Sir." There is just something about a man shirtless in dress pants that makes Dana get weak.

Shivers roll over Dana's body as Mike drags the flogger over her. A quick flick and Dana jumps just a little from the flogger, not enough to hurt but enough to get her attention.

Dana gets a wide grin as Mike removes his pants, "mmm yes Sir. Your cock is gonna make me scream so loud."

Climbing back onto the bed Mike lifts the spreader bar and Dana's legs along with it as he moves closer to her. With the bar pressed into his chest Mike forces Dana's legs up higher, lifting her hips slightly off the bed as he does. He teases his cock along her damp folds before slowly pressing into her. "God I love how tight you are." he groans out as he presses deeper into her then leans forward folding her legs back further.

As he leans forward Mike gathers Dana's wrists above her head then allows his body weight to press them into the mattress as he begins to pound into her. Dana's breasts heave with each slap of his hips against her skin. The sound of her wetness begins to become more audible with each thrust. "Scream for him. Let him know just how much you like getting fucked." Mike grows out.

Dana feels her legs going into the air and her juices drip out some more. She feels Mike hovering above her and whimpers, she is so horny. Dana's pussy greedily accepts Mike's cock and squeezes around him, "oh yes Sir fill me please.

Dana works her hips to meet Mike's thursts and it feels so good. Dana feels her breasts bouncing with each thrust, "yes make my titties bounce Sir." Dana moans as Mike's balls slap at my pussy.

Dana squeezes her pussy on Mike's cock and yells out loud as she can, "give me your cock Sir. Fuck me so good." Dana looks at Mike, "I am gonna cum Sir." Dana's chest heaves as he screams from her orgasm, her pussy milking Mike's cock, "fill my slutty pussy Sir."

"Fuck, that's a good little slut!" Mike said through gritted teeth as he felt Dana's muscles contracting around him and her juices dripping down his thighs. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath Mike only picks up his pace as he fucks her through her orgasm.

Feeling his muscles begin to tighten and his breathing begin to get ragged Mike knows he's about to come. "Oh Fuck!" he groans out as he slams deep into her one last time and his cock begins to twitch sending streams of his hot cum deep inside her.

Mike withdraws slowly as their mixed fluids leak from her and he lowers the spreader bar letting her legs come to rest on the bed. "I'm not sure he heard you though. Next time he might need to be closer." he says as he lays down next to her.

Dana feels Mike shoot deep in her pussy and collapse on the bed, "that felt amazing Sir." Dana lays and cuddles in as best she can. Dana feels her breathing calm until Mike says his neighbor may not have heard her and may need to be closer. Her breathing quickens and to her nipples actually pebble, "whatever you think best Sir."

Dana is unsure of what she should do and her feet are still strapped to the bar. She doesn't want to assume Mike wants her to spend the night already. She lays on the bed and slowly calms down but also drifts off to sleep.

Dana feels light from the sun start to stream into the room as she wakes up and sees she slept over at Mike's place. She looks at the bedside clock and sees it is 5am already. She softly nudges Mike, "hey I think we should get up."

In his blissful afterglow Mike had neglected to unfasten Dana and he'd only realized he had when he heard her softly snoring beside him. Gently he crawls off the bed then unfastens her legs and put the bar back into the wardrobe before laying down beside her and drifting off.

The next morning he's nudged awake and it takes him a moment to gather his bearings and figure out who it is in bed with him. It's been so long since anyone had actually spent the night that it now feels foreign but he had to admit, it felt nice as well. "Do we have to?" he asks groggily before rolling towards Dana and wrapping his arms around her. Though he enjoyed the power dynamics of their play he also enjoyed the occasional tenderness just as much.

Mike nuzzles into her neck as his fingers lightly trail down her body feeling the warmth of her skin beneath them. After a few moments he forces himself to release her then sits up in bed. "I'm going to hit the gym at the office before the day gets started. You could stop by your place to get your things then meet me there." he says, hopeful that she might take him up on it.

Dana smiles softly as Mike cuddles into her, it is nice to cuddle with someone besides her pillow. As his fingers slide down her body Dana allows herself a moment to relax into his touch.

Dana grins at Mike's offer, "I was going to ask if everyone is able to use the gym of it is just executives." Dana quickly finds her clothing, "I will meet you there."

Dana quickly drives home and gathers her gym bag. She wickedly picks out her skimpiest gym outfit to put on and heads to the office. Her outfit is a tiny pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra. She is sure Mike will like her outfit.

Once she arrives at the gym Dana is surprised to see it is only Mike doing his workout. Dana sees there are some yoga mats and heads there to do some stretching before she hits the treadmill.

Mike is just finishing up the deadlifts he was doing as a warmup when Dana walks in. He smiles as he notices her outfit then watches her walk over to the yoga mats to stretch. Even after seeing her naked several times seeing her in the spandex short does something to him that's difficult to describe. The way the tight fabric hugs every contour of her body is somehow hotter than seeing her without anything at all.

Walking over to one of the benches he pulls a couple dumbbells from the racks and starts his presses as he continues to watch her stretch. "You're killing me with that. You know exactly what you're doing to me don't you?" he asks with a grin as he rests in between sets.

Most mornings he has the gym to himself but it's the rare occasions that someone shows up that keeps him from taking her right then and there. Still, the idea lingers in his mind as watches her.

Dana giggles as Mike watches her, "I have no idea what you are talking about Sir." Dana's bats her eyelashes at Mike and smiles, "I am just innocently trying to do soms stretches before I get my workout in."

Dana moves to the treadmills and starts to work up to her pace before getting in her 5 mile run that she normally does. Dana knows she has a nice ass and can feel Mike's eyes on it as she runs.

Dana finishes her run and moved toward the weights. After her workout she looks toward Mike and sees it is 7:30, most likely no one else would be joining them so Dana grins. She turns to Mike and "accidentally" spills her water down her chest. She looks at Mike as she strips her sports bra off, "looks like my workout is done." She slowly saunters off to the showers topless, her breasts swaying ever so softly.

Distracted through most of his workout Mike can't seem to keep his eyes off Dana as she runs on the treadmill then makes her way over to the weights. He was already to the point of not caring when she spilled water down her chest then stripped off her sports bra and that sent him over the edge. Mike gave her a moment as she walked into the showers then followed shortly after, stripping off his shorts and tank top before stepping into the shower.

Stepping into the shower Mike see's Dana standing under the shower head with water cascading down over her breasts and the contours of her body. Closing the ground between them quickly he turns her toward the shower wall then walks her forward until her hands are pressed into the cool tile. His cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, Mike wraps hsi arms around her, cradling one breast in his hand as the other parts her damp folds. "Yeah, you knew what you were doing." he whispers into her ear as he dips his hips then guides his cock into her.

Twisting his fingers in her hair, Mike tugs her head to the side then burns kisses into her cheek as he pounds into her from behind. "That's a good little slut." he growls out as Dana begins to press back into him to meet his thrusts.

Dana grins, "ofcourse I knew." Dana arches her back a little bit to push her ass out towards Mike. She softly moans, "I love your big hands on my body." Dana sighs as she feels Mike push his cock into her, "mmm yes. Just what I wanted."

Dana moves her hips to meet him, each one pushing her closer to orgasm. Dana claws at the shower tile as she clenched around Mike's cock. Dana whimpers, "Im going to cum." Dana convulses around Mike's cock, "mmmm great way to start a day."

Dana finishes her shower and gets ready before heading to her desk. She picked out a professional looking black pencil dress and a purple blazer with matching shoes. Her lingerie underneath is a hidden surprise for Mike if he so chooses to find out today.

She makes sure the meetings are confirmed and she has all the notes prepped for Mike. She notices the first meeting today is with her old employer and is a little surprised.

Dana makes sure everything is prepped in the conference room and prepares to take notes. She is surprised when her former boss comes in. Her former boss looks at Dana with a look in his eye, "hey toots, you look hot. Maybe now that you don't work for me we can have dinner at my place and see where it goes."

Mike let's out a loud groan as his release finally arrives and he bathe's Dana's depths with his cum. "Yeah, that's the way to finish a workout and start to the day." he says with a grin before giving her ass a firm swat and finishing up his shower.

Dressed in a charcoal pinstripe suit and crisp white shirt he heads to his office to start the day. On the way to the office he notices how Dana seems to have abandoned her matronly attire for something far more pleasing. "That's much better." he says with an approving nod.

The morning is stacked with meetings so he quickly deals with his emails from the evening then gathers his notes for the first meeting. He'd been avoiding taking the meeting with this guy for a while because he just wasn't sure that the partnership he was proposing was beneficial to the company but the guy just wouldn't stop bugging him. Eventually he relented and put it on the calendar. Dreading listening to him Mike walks into the conference room to find he and Dana already seated at the table.

Dana sits stiffly in the conference room. She always knew her old boss was a creep but she didn't think he would say something now. Dana thankfully has a great poker face so she is able to hide her disgust.

Dana keeps her tone polite, "I don't think I will have the time. This position keeps me very busy." Her old boss leers, "I am sure I can put you in some new positions and give you a good time." Dana shudders and smiles softly when she realizes Mike has walked into the room. She is ready for this meeting to fet started so it can be done.

Dana prepares to take notes and her old boss looks at Mike, "so have you shown her a good time already? You know as her boss?" Her old boss grins, "she looks like a good time. She never dressed like that when she worked for me."

Mike expected that the meeting would be a complete waist of time but what he hadn't expected was to find out that Dana had once worked for the guy and that he was a complete douchebag. He glanced over at Dana and noted the look of discomfort on her face then back to the man sitting across the table from him as his eyes narrowed and he leaned on the conference table in front of him. "She may very well be a good time but it's pretty clear that you probably aren't. I'm guessing she didn't dress like this because she didn't want you leering at her all day." Mike said with a sneer as he closed the folio in front of him and began to stand. "I think we're done here."

Stammering, the man across the table began to apologize profusely trying to walk back the inappropriate comments that he made to try to salvage the meeting. Mike paused for a moment listening to the man whimper then looked over at Dana. "I think it's her you need to be apologizing to and she deserves far better then that." Catching her eyes he gave her a reassuring smile as the man began to direct his apologies to her. When he finally fell silent Mike leaned against the conference table and nodded to Dana. "Did that feel adequate to you or do you need more? I'm content to end this here" he says to Dana.

Before he even walked into the conference room Mike was already convinced that he wasn't doing business with the guy but now he was even more sure. Even though he knew that, he wanted to offer Dana the chance to make the man grovel more if she chose to.

Dana listened to her old boss grovel and was surprised when Mike told her old boss to grovel to her. She listened until he stopped, "I have no need to hear anymore."

Dana stood and looked at her old boss, "I believe this ends our meeting, I will show you out." Dana walks and shows her old boss out, but not before one last wolf whistle and a slap on her ass from him. He leers at her, "call me sometime." Dana shudders before going back to the office.

She knocks on Mike's door, "thank you for not keeping that meeting. He was always trying to get me to sleep with him. I tried every way imaginable to tell him I wasn't interested but he never got the hint."

The whole episode in the conference room leaves a bad taste in Mike's mouth and it highlights the dangers of what was going on between he and Dana. He's consumed with those thoughts when Dana steps into his office and thanks him for shutting down the meeting. "No problem, have a seat." he says with a stoic look on his face then motioning toward the chair in front of his desk. He waits while Dana takes a seat then folds his hands together on the desk and leans in towards her. "I'm sorry he put you through that. I want you to know that's not going to happen here. If this isn't working for you any longer, for any reason, just say the word and it stops. No questions asked. I hate the idea of ever being like that guy."

Though he hates the idea of her deciding to end things he needs her to know that it wouldn't affect her job and he wouldn't continue chasing her and making her life hell. "That said, you do look particularly stunning today." A smile stretches across his lips and his eyes drift down her body as he thinks about taking her earlier in the showers.

The rest of the day is uneventful compared to how it started out and by the end of the day Mike is ready to get out of there. Stopping by Dana's desk on the way out he pauses. "We have that dinner tomorrow with Mr. Morrison from Logistix, make sure you dress to impress." he says before bidding her a good evening. He's tempted to invite her back to his place again but decides against figuring they could both use a good nights sleep.

Dana nods her head as Mike tells her she could always tell him to stop and he would. She softly smiles, "I know, and I appreciate it. However, I would prefer to keep enjoying our time together if you are interested as well."

Dana nods, "yes I already confirmed with the restaurant and everything is good to go for dinner."

Dana is a little disappointed he didn't invite her over, but she thinks to herself, after today that isn't a surprise.

Dana goes home and makes herself some dinner and decides to text Mike. She wants to let him know she is spending time with him because she enjoys it not because she fears for her job. She texts him a picture of her in a black leather teddy with the caption, "do you think this would impress?"

Mike is laying in bed regretting not inviting Dana over when he hears the text notification. Picking up his phone from the nightstand he opens the text and stares, mesmerized, at the picture of her in the leather teddy. He types then erases several replies before finally deciding to just click the Facetime call button. As he waits for her to answer he pulls the sheets down exposing his naked body then adjusts the phone to capture as much of him as possible.

His pulse quickens as the sound of the Facetime call connecting chimes then Dana's face appears on the screen. "I think that outfit would close the deal for sure." he says before she can say anything. The small box in the corner of the screen showing what she's seeing let's him know it would be obvious to her that he's stroking his cock while talking to her. "I'm imagining the way that leather feels against my skin as my lips travel down your neck." he says seductively before letting his teeth close around his lower lip.

Dana giggles as she sees Mike texting then erasing then texting again. She must have blown his mind. Dana lays down on the bed as she connects the Facetime call.

She hears him say it would close the deal, "who knows, maybe I will wear this tomorrow." She licks her lips and he strokes his cock, "mmm stroke that cock Sir." Dana positions the phone so she can have her hands free.

She slowly trails her fingers down her neck, "I love when you kiss and play with my neck Sir. It makes other parts of me quiver." Dana softly pinches her nipples outside the teddy, "my nipples are already so hard."

Dana opens her legs just a little, "mmm are you imaging touching and pinching my nipples Sir?"

Mike let's out a soft moan as he watches her pinch her nipples for him. "mmm, feeling how hard they get as my tongue flicks across them then my teeth close around them." he breathes as he continues to stroke himself.

Tilting the phone he lets the camera drift down his body until it's pointing at his cock showing her his hand sliding slowly up and down the shaft, feeling the throbbing veins beneath his fingers. "Tell me what you want to do with that." he says as he holds it out to the camera then traces his finger over it's head spreading the pre-cum that has already seeped out.

Dana moans as she sees Mike's cock, "I would love to lay and suck on it for hours Sir. Have you lay there and let me just suckle and softly nibble." Dana grins, "I want to take it all the way down my throat and swallow around it so my throat can massage the tip."

Dana licks her lips as the precum drips down, "mmm I want to ride your cock so bad. If you would let me." Dana moans, "I would start going nice and slow up and down in circles, grind my clit against your cock as I ride. My pussy clenching on your cock."

Dana pauses and gets her favorite dildo she slowly pushes it into her pussy, "Mmm I want you to take me from behind and smack my ass, making it bounce for you Sir."

Mike's eyes blink closed for a moment as he pictures the imagery that Dana is weaving with her works. "My hands gripping your hips as I fuck you. Filling you with cock as my hips pound against your ass." he adds as his breath starts to quicken.

Mike's strokes slow as he opens his eyes, focusing them on the screen and the movements of her arm letting him know exactly what it is she's doing. "I want to watch you cum for me thinking about that cock fucking you hard." he says in almost a his as his grip tightens around his cock and his pace increases again. "Cum for me!"

Mike watches the expression on Dana's face with an unmatched lust as she works the dildo into her. He hangs on her every quivering breath and he can hear her excitement building. Mike's body begins to shudder and he moves the phone so she can have a perfect view as his hips lift from the bed and streams of cum erupt from his cock, splashing across his stomach and chest.

Back