Sweet Minxee

So one of the train stations in Melbourne (Australia) recently got a nice mural painted….
Needless to say some locals are not happy… I can’t see the problem with these flowers….

View attachment 2151586
View attachment 2151587
View attachment 2151588
View attachment 2151589
I hope that you don't let the haters get you down and that you continue with your artistic pursuits.

Here in the US we had an artist named Georgia O'Keeffe who painted lots of flowers emphasizing the beauty of their colorful and seductive petals.

So one of the train stations in Melbourne (Australia) recently got a nice mural painted….
Needless to say some locals are not happy… I can’t see the problem with these flowers….

Graffiti is as old as humankind. Penises, breasts, and vulva have been drawn on any handy stationary objects worldwide. Whoever did those didn't do bad at all.

Happy Friday!!!
For those who dont know Ive been sick lately so have been resting in bed. Ill be fine so no need to worry. Its just allergies - stupid dust!

Someone asked me recently what do I see…. Well this is what I see if I look down… or perhaps if you looked over my shoulder…

View attachment 2151313

Song of the day: Where Have You Been - Rhianna

I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone
Someone who can please me
Love me all night long
I’d love to pin you against the wall 😈

Okay enough pictures... time for some writing...

I’m naked and pressed up against you. My nipples rubbing against your bare chest. You can feel how hard they are for you.
I would be kissing your neck softly as I press my mound up against your cock and rub against it. You can hear the change in my breathing. The soft but subtle whisper of a whimper as I nibble on your earlobe. I kiss across your mouth and gently kiss your lips. I nibble your lower lip hoping you will part them a little for me to slide my tongue inside. Letting me taste you as I deepen the kiss. My hands lightly scratch at your back and up into your hair holding you into me. I grind against you some more as I moan into your delicious mouth.

I pull away panting and gasping for breath before sliding down your body onto my knees. I look up at you as I kiss along the shaft of your cock. One of my hands comes up and takes hold of your shaft as I start to lick the tip. My other hand cups your balls and gently squeezes them. They are heavy and full of cum. Cum that I want inside me. I continue looking up into your eyes as I lick your balls before sucking them gently. I take the head of your cock in my mouth and I suck down hard on it as I slide it deep into my mouth. I start to work it in and out of my mouth, my hand pumping along with it, as I take it deeper and deeper, suck after suck. I run my tongue up and down your shaft as it slides in and out of my mouth. Occasionally I will let just a very soft scraping of teeth slide along your shaft and the tip of your cock watching for reaction as I whimper into your cock.

I’m taking your cock deep in my mouth now and I remove my hand as I try to take you into my throat. I want my lips to kiss your balls as your cock fills my throat. I blink back the stinging tears as I push it further and further in. I reach down and plunge a finger deep into my wet pussy and moan down into your cock in pleasure. I fuck my finger a few times making it nice and wet before I bring it up and begin to rub it around your asshole. My pussy is wet and throbbing for attention but I focus on you. Cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Feeling it push and stretch my throat. My whimpers and moans vibrate through. Your balls are pushing up against my wet lips. One hand massaging your balls, squeezing and sometimes gently running my nails over them. Giving them a mixture of sensations. My finger at your ass probing at the forbidden hole dipping in and out as you fuck my face.
I look up at you through wet eyelashes. My eyes pleading with you. I want you to cum. I need you to cum.

I continue to devour your cock. Suck down hard on the stroke in, as your cock fills my throat, preventing me from breathing. And then slowly sliding your cock out as my lips grips around you, taking that moment to breathe.
Breath in, go deep, suck hard, slide out, breath out, repeat.

Ein plötzlicher scharfer in meinem Schmerz Hinterkopf lässt mich um deinen Schwanz herum nach Luft schnappen, als ich aus meinen Gedanken in die Gegenwart gebracht werde. Du hast mein Haar um deine Hand gewickelt und benutzt es, um mich zu kontrollieren. Ich kann hören, wie sich deine Atmung und spüre, wie sich deine beschleunigten Eier zusammenziehen, als du anfängst zu grunzen. Du bist nah dran. Dich zu hören und zu wissen, dass du nah dran bist, erregt mich und sendet einen Ruck direkt nach unten zu meinen triefend nassen Lippen. Ich möchte dich berühren, aber ich weiß, dass ich mich auf dich konzentrieren muss. Ohne Vorwarnung schiebst du deinen Schwanz tief in meine Kehle, was dazu führt, dass ich mich in deinem Griff wehre, während du tief in mich abspritzt.

Ich versuche zu schlucken, was ich kann und würge, wenn ich dich so tief in meiner Kehle habe. Ich huste und atme tief ein und versuche zu atmen. Meine Nasengänge schmerzten von dem Sperma, das sie überflutete. Sobald ich die Fähigkeit zu atmen wiedererlangt habe, schaue ich in deine Augen, während ich anfange, dich sauber zu lecken. Ich fange an, an deinen Eiern zu lecken und bahne mir deinen Weg nach oben. Ich nehme deinen Schwanz in meine Hand und melke dich, wenn es noch einen letzten Tropfen gibt, while ich liebevoll die Spitze deines Schwanzes lecke, bevor ich das Ganze in meinen Mund nehme und hart sauge. Ich lasse dich aus mir herausgleiten, während ich mich errötend auf meinen Fersen zurücklehne.

Ich spüre deinen Daumen, wie er meine Wange streichelt.
"So ein gutes Mädchen".
Ein Schauer durchfährt mich und mein Kern zieht sich zusammen. Ich lächel dich an.
„Ich denke, jetzt bist du an der Reihe, belohnt zu werden …“

Zeit für Pyjamas und zum Entspannen....

View attachment 2143786
Sie wartet auf den Schwanz

Deine Bilder im Kopf, den Schwanz in der Hand , vor mir ein Riesenspiegel aus dem Dein Prachtarsch leuchtet und Deine glänzende Fotze tropft, spiele ich mit Eichel , Schaft und Hoden. Träume es ist Deine Zunge, es sind Deine Hände, es ist Deine Fotze, dieses Wunder der Lust, die mich zum Spritzen, Sprudeln und Ah und Oh, bringen. Kuss , überall , wo Deine Haut es will.

Deine Bilder im Kopf, den Schwanz in der Hand , vor mir ein Riesenspiegel aus dem Dein Prachtarsch leuchtet und Deine glänzende Fotze tropft, spiele ich mit Eichel , Schaft und Hoden. Träume es ist Deine Zunge, es sind Deine Hände, es ist Deine Fotze, dieses Wunder der Lust, die mich zum Spritzen, Sprudeln und Ah und Oh, bringen. Kuss , überall , wo Deine Haut es will.
*errötet*

Back