Sweet Minxee

Schlaf gut, und träume süß.

Kuss auf die kleine Stelle hinterm Ohr, während meine Hände Deine Brüste streicheln .

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
We made it through the week!!!!

Good news is I am slowly getting better! Slowly... Though I have some meds to get tomorrow to help speed things up. I have a couple of very busy weeks ahead but we will get there! But for now... we rest.

1656064265292.png

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Good news is I am slowly getting better! Slowly... Though I have some meds to get tomorrow to help speed things up. I have a couple of very busy weeks ahead but we will get there! But for now... we rest.

View attachment 2157554
Rest well Minxee, I would love to cuddle up with you right now and maybe give you a massage to help you relax.
All the best for getting through the week(s) ahead.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss: :rose:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

View attachment 2157554
Du siehst aufregend aus, “ die Phantasie ist das Auge der Lust“, mit der Zunge u den Lippen Deine Haut entlang wandern, während meine Finger Deine Fickrose streicheln. Alles Gute, und viel Freude und werde gesund...🙂💞

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

View attachment 2157554
I am glad to see you are getting better. You look pretty good to me.😍😍😍

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

View attachment 2157554
Glad you are slowly improving, hope the new meds kick in quickly.

Looks like you are making the most of lying around.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

View attachment 2157554
Happy Friday indeed.... lookin good

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

View attachment 2157554
Glad your getting better, and my god that's a fantastic picture 😍😍

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

View attachment 2155321

Song of the day: Delicate - Taylor Swift

Third floor on the West Side, me and you
Handsome, you're a mansion with a view
Do the girls back home touch you like I do?

Long night with your hands up in my hair
Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs
Stay here, honey, I don't want to share

'Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me
Yeah, I want you

We can't make any promises
Now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (Delicate)
Magnificent

Back