Sweet Minxee

Minxee, hope you're well soon and can begin making your new place the home you want. x

It is indeed the toy box! It’s not actually heavy… I just wanted to have some fun with the tape. 😈

I will need to find a place to unpack it all… and once I am better and in the mood I will be able to make use of its contents…
Nothing like a toy box. Get well soon

It is indeed the toy box! It’s not actually heavy… I just wanted to have some fun with the tape. 😈

I will need to find a place to unpack it all… and once I am better and in the mood I will be able to make use of its contents…
Hope you're feeling better, congrats on the move!

You will definitely want your toys soon. I hope you are taking it slow and giving yourself time to heal. I love your pictures and look forward to whatever you post.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
We made it through the week!!!!

Good news is I am slowly getting better! Slowly... Though I have some meds to get tomorrow to help speed things up. I have a couple of very busy weeks ahead but we will get there! But for now... we rest.

View attachment 2157554
Nice but seems to be missing clamps?

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

Been a while since I posted something and I’m sorry. I had a lot going on (some of you know).

I’ve just moved house and I’m in a completely new state so it’s going to take me a little while to get settled but I may have a couple of pictures saved in the secret hidden Minx archives!

09EEB4E2-0BC6-4484-BFB1-A6C057B370E5.jpeg

Been a while since I posted something and I’m sorry. I had a lot going on (some of you know).

I’ve just moved house and I’m in a completely new state so it’s going to take me a little while to get settled but I may have a couple of pictures saved in the secret hidden Minx archives!

View attachment 2161790
Enjoy your weekend too.

View attachment 2161790
Thank You, the same to ya. Ahh looks like you found one of the important boxes :):).
There's something about this photo that's getting me excited, can't place my finger on it, lol.

View attachment 2161790
Perfect. Hope life settles in around you and your new abode.

View attachment 2161790
Very sexy lady

View attachment 2161790
I have a job for those lips while I reach back and smack your ass. ;)

Must be colder in this state
You have clothes on
Its winter... :(
I should move somewhere that its summer all the time! Trust me I am not liking the need to wear clothes either! HOWEVER we are half way through winter so hopefully it starts warming up soon!

Its winter... :(
I should move somewhere that its summer all the time! Trust me I am not liking the need to wear clothes either! HOWEVER we are half way through winter so hopefully it starts warming up soon!
You should come here, we are expecting around 40C today.

View attachment 2161790
I like your cartoon avi, so this pic was quite a surprise to see your actual face! Like the glasses!

So I have been sick... (I know... again or do we just count it as still?) so ive been watching a lot of netflix of an evening as I try* to rest...
And I have just finished Big Mouth (already did Human Resources as I did them backwards cause I can!) and netflix has suggested I watch this....

Capture.JPG

So I have been sick... (I know... again or do we just count it as still?) so ive been watching a lot of netflix of an evening as I try* to rest...
And I have just finished Big Mouth (already did Human Resources as I did them backwards cause I can!) and netflix has suggested I watch this....

View attachment 2163922
Sounds interesting lol

Back