Sweet Minxee

Okay enough pictures... time for some writing...

I’m naked and pressed up against you. My nipples rubbing against your bare chest. You can feel how hard they are for you.
I would be kissing your neck softly as I press my mound up against your cock and rub against it. You can hear the change in my breathing. The soft but subtle whisper of a whimper as I nibble on your earlobe. I kiss across your mouth and gently kiss your lips. I nibble your lower lip hoping you will part them a little for me to slide my tongue inside. Letting me taste you as I deepen the kiss. My hands lightly scratch at your back and up into your hair holding you into me. I grind against you some more as I moan into your delicious mouth.

I pull away panting and gasping for breath before sliding down your body onto my knees. I look up at you as I kiss along the shaft of your cock. One of my hands comes up and takes hold of your shaft as I start to lick the tip. My other hand cups your balls and gently squeezes them. They are heavy and full of cum. Cum that I want inside me. I continue looking up into your eyes as I lick your balls before sucking them gently. I take the head of your cock in my mouth and I suck down hard on it as I slide it deep into my mouth. I start to work it in and out of my mouth, my hand pumping along with it, as I take it deeper and deeper, suck after suck. I run my tongue up and down your shaft as it slides in and out of my mouth. Occasionally I will let just a very soft scraping of teeth slide along your shaft and the tip of your cock watching for reaction as I whimper into your cock.

I’m taking your cock deep in my mouth now and I remove my hand as I try to take you into my throat. I want my lips to kiss your balls as your cock fills my throat. I blink back the stinging tears as I push it further and further in. I reach down and plunge a finger deep into my wet pussy and moan down into your cock in pleasure. I fuck my finger a few times making it nice and wet before I bring it up and begin to rub it around your asshole. My pussy is wet and throbbing for attention but I focus on you. Cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Feeling it push and stretch my throat. My whimpers and moans vibrate through. Your balls are pushing up against my wet lips. One hand massaging your balls, squeezing and sometimes gently running my nails over them. Giving them a mixture of sensations. My finger at your ass probing at the forbidden hole dipping in and out as you fuck my face.
I look up at you through wet eyelashes. My eyes pleading with you. I want you to cum. I need you to cum.

I continue to devour your cock. Suck down hard on the stroke in, as your cock fills my throat, preventing me from breathing. And then slowly sliding your cock out as my lips grips around you, taking that moment to breathe.
Breath in, go deep, suck hard, slide out, breath out, repeat.

A sudden sharp pain to the back of my head makes me gasp out around your cock as I am brought out of my thoughts and into the present. You have wrapped my hair around your hand and are using it to control me. I can hear your breathing quicken and feel your balls tighten as you begin to grunt. You are close. Hearing you and knowing you are close excited me and sends a jolt straight down to my dripping wet lips. I want to touch but I know I need to focus on you. Without warning you push your cock deep into my throat causing me to struggle in your grasp as you cum deep down into me.

I try to swallow what I can and choke having you so deep in my throat. I cough and take in deep breaths trying to breathe. My nasal passages hurt from the cum that flooded them. Once I have regained the ability to breathe I look up into your eyes as I begin to lick you clean. I start licking at your balls and make my way up your shaft. I grasp your cock in my hand and milk you if any last drops as I lovingly lick the tip of your cock before taking the whole thing into my mouth and sucking down hard. I let you slide out of me as I sit back on my heels blushing.

I feel your thumb as it strokes my cheek.
“Such a good girl”.
A shiver goes through me and my core tightens. I smile up at you.
“Now I think it’s your turn to be rewarded….”
Loved it!!

A
HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

I am semi back! Finished unpacking most of inside.... Still need to work on the outside but that will happen with time! I thought I would post something so you all know that I am alive. :devilish:

Absolutely gorgeous....mind if I nibble
[/QUOTE]

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

Been a while since I posted something and I’m sorry. I had a lot going on (some of you know).

I’ve just moved house and I’m in a completely new state so it’s going to take me a little while to get settled but I may have a couple of pictures saved in the secret hidden Minx archives!

View attachment 2161790
Minx - You are so so cute. Exactly like the woman i like - Cute and Chubby

Apologies for the lack of pictures this week. Between being sick, real life shit and moving in less than 2 weeks I’ve been exhausted!

However…

I decided to take tonight to “rest” and force myself to lie in bed and do nothing…. And while there I decided to do some writing!

So this will flow on from one of my earlier pieces (the first half of the fungeon). There will be another small part after this one and then the second half of the fungeon.

So… here it is. Also please note I’ve written this on my phone in notes - so things like spelling and the such have not been checked and it hasn’t been edited. But I wanted to get this out to you all…. Hopefully you all enjoy.

You walk around to the base of the bed and begin to pace back and forth eyeing me with hunger in your eyes. Your hand runs through your hair as you glance at me, to the darkness behind the bed and back at me as you try and decide what to do.
“There are so many things I want to do with you my Pet. So many things. But I think this time I want to taste you and sample you before I start introducing you to things…”

You position yourself at the end of the bed between my legs making me spread them wide to allow room for you. You groan softly in pleasure as you look up and see my already wet pussy lips inviting you in. You begin to slowly and softly kiss your way up my leg, your hands following behind. Almost as if you are tasting and inspecting me. Taking in every little detail. Every freckle, every mole, every dimple being stored in your memory. Listening to the way my breathing quickens and the soft barely audible little gasps and whimpers as you begin to get higher up my leg and reach my inner thigh.

I begin to squirm slightly beneath you and the smell of my arousal permeates in the air causing your hardening cock to twitch with need. Kissing higher up my thigh and across to my mound. Your fingers begin to lightly trace my moist lips. I sit up slightly and try to wriggle free from you. Your hands pin my hips in place.
“Shhhh pet. It’s okay. Lie back and enjoy… I’m going to make you feel as good as you made me feel earlier”.
A soft whimper escapes my lips as I lie back and close my eyes.
“Good girl….”
Your breath blows over my moistened folds causing me to shiver beneath you.

I gasp out as I feel your tongue begging to lightly trace around my lips, giving you a sample of my wetness. I taste sharp yet sweet. The smell of my arousal and the little whimpers, gasps me moans are making it hard for you to stay in control. You begin to lick my slit, hard long licks, letting you taste and feel every part of me. The tip of your tongue dances around my clit as you suck down hard. My hips buck beneath you as your hands pin me beneath you. Loud moans escape my lips. You can feel my pulse through my clit as you continue to feast on it, your hand coming up between my legs and you plunge 2 fingers deep inside me. I scream out in pleasure as you begin to finger fuck me, slurping on my juices.

“Please….” I beg.
“Please what…?” You counter…. Curious to hear what I will say and how I would address you.
I look down at you between my legs. Looking deep into your eyes.
“Please… fuck me Sir… I am yours…”
You groan as you run your tongue up along my slit and probe my entrance slurping and tasting me.
“How can I refuse when you have asked so nicely my pet…?”
Kissing your way back up my body you feel me writhe beneath you as I rub against you needing to feel contact. I gasp out as I feel the head or your cock nudge against my entrance.
“Please… Please Sir….”
My hips try to move to get you in me.
“Patience Pet…. Good things come to good girls who wait…” you chuckle as I lie still beneath. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths trying to calm the neediness inside me.
You kiss your way up along my collarbone and nuzzles into my neck. My arms come up and wrap around you and my fingertips lightly scratch your back as I arch up into you. A soft moan escapes my lips before I am silenced with your mouth on mine. I kiss you deeply, my tongue sliding into your mouth and running along your tongue tasting you. I moan into you as our passionate kisses continue. You can smell my wetness. Feel my arousal. The warm wetness on the tip of your cock as I move beneath you.
You slowly push your cock pass my folds and deep into my aching pussy. I break away from our kiss as my head falls back and I moan loudly, and my legs wrapping around yours keeping you deep in me. I begin to move in time with you as you go back to kissing me. I grind up into you loving the feeling of you against my clit my moans begin to get louder and more frequent. You start to kiss my neck softly but then gets more passionate and begin to suck and nibble listening to my gasps and moans of pleasure. You make a mental note that my neck is one of the areas that get me excited.
My hips rise up to meet you and you feel my pussy begin to tighten around your cock as my moans become louder and more frequent.
“Please.. don’t stop…. Please!” I beg and plead as I can feel myself getting close to orgasm.
“That’s it Pet… cum for me…:”
And with those words my pussy clenches tight around your cock like a vice as I scream out in pleasure. You can feel the gushing flood of warm wetness that slides down over your cock and coats your balls.
I nuzzle into your chest panting and coming down from my orgasm high. My moans become quieter and become whimpers.
“That was amazing. Thank you” I blush and kiss your lips gently.
You nuzzle into my neck and whisper “we aren’t finished yet Pet… I still not have cum… and now it’s my turn…”

TBC….
Simply loved it babe

Back