Sweet Minxee

Swing... Check.. Stripper pole... Check.. Table with wrist and ankle cuffs... Check... A couple of spanking devices.. Check..
Better get naked Minx.. your time has cum

I think I need to finish writing that fungeon I started work on... and now im getting ideas... :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

Just make sure you have nothing on.. Makes it easier to be expressive.. Then more ideas will cum to you

Ive decided to be a good girl (haha I know... im fucken funny at times) and not pull an all nighter of writing.... ONLY because I am sick and getting worse not better and should actually listen to the doctor and "rest".
I know... no fun when I am a good girl... but if I dont get better - I wont be able to have fun.

However I can tell you there are lots of ideas floating around in my head. And perhaps tomorrow I will spend some time writing a little...

I cant wait till summer. Way too fucken cold here! I have to bury myself under a million blankets and the sheets are cold against my skin!

So I have been sick... (I know... again or do we just count it as still?) so ive been watching a lot of netflix of an evening as I try* to rest...
And I have just finished Big Mouth (already did Human Resources as I did them backwards cause I can!) and netflix has suggested I watch this....

View attachment 2163922
Hope your feeling a bit better

Ive decided to be a good girl (haha I know... im fucken funny at times) and not pull an all nighter of writing.... ONLY because I am sick and getting worse not better and should actually listen to the doctor and "rest".
I know... no fun when I am a good girl... but if I dont get better - I wont be able to have fun.

However I can tell you there are lots of ideas floating around in my head. And perhaps tomorrow I will spend some time writing a little...

Rest and more rest sweetie, then there's a whole lot of fun and mischief for you to get up to 😘😘😍😍

😉 She is a good girl but her but her bad girl is better.......😘

Swing?? Or the restraints on the rack ?? Either way.. Those cheeks are going to get Rosey Red

Hope you're feeling better.

My instrument of choice...a belt. Lots of possible uses/applications. :)

I had completely forgotten about a belt… and yes… it has lots of different uses…
*shivers at the thought*
I have access to a riding crop that extends to about three feet long…I’ve always wanted to get some use out of that…

I'll make your cheeks rosy red......😈 With my favourite torture device..... my tongue. 👅👅
Look you're blushing already 😋

Back