Sweet Minxee

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!
I am once again sick... (lol when am I not sick...) I feel okay I just have no energy to do anything. Hopefully the blood test will give us some answers but wont know till I get the results at the end of the week. But until then I am just going to rest in bed... cause that's what my body wants....

IMG_0365.jpeg

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!
I am once again sick... (lol when am I not sick...) I feel okay I just have no energy to do anything. Hopefully the blood test will give us some answers but wont know till I get the results at the end of the week. But until then I am just going to rest in bed... cause that's what my body wants....

View attachment 2172953
I have just the medicine you need in a handy dispenser. To be taken by mouth Morning Noon and Evening.
Plus it makes a hand skin cream should any dribble out of your mouth you could just rub it in to your boobs.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

View attachment 2172953
I would love nothing more than to take care of you and cuddle with you. Hope you feel better soon.
((HUGGLES))

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

View attachment 2172953
Best place when you are under the weather

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

View attachment 2172953
I can relate on the energy part. But that still wouldn't stop me from having naked cuddles with you. :love:

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

View attachment 2172953
I hope you feel better soon!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

View attachment 2172953
fucking love your thick nipples, wish i could spoon you and rub your back for you xxx

HAPPY TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY!!!!
Sorry a little late tonight and its technically hit Wednesday for me but its Tuesday for most of you!!!

Quick little picture before I went and had a nice soak in the bath tonight before bed.

View attachment 2174952
Absolutely perfect. Your breasts are amazing and those nipples are just begging for me to suck, lick and nibble on them. Enjoy your bath and your bed, wish I was joining you for both.
😘 :kiss: :rose:

HAPPY TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY!!!!
Sorry a little late tonight and its technically hit Wednesday for me but its Tuesday for most of you!!!

Quick little picture before I went and had a nice soak in the bath tonight before bed.

View attachment 2174952
Oh the nipples I would suck
Oh the cleavage I would fuck
Oh the mess I would make
Oh how I need those in my face

Back