Sweet Minxee

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!
I am once again sick... (lol when am I not sick...) I feel okay I just have no energy to do anything. Hopefully the blood test will give us some answers but wont know till I get the results at the end of the week. But until then I am just going to rest in bed... cause that's what my body wants....

View attachment 2172953
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.... like the view... Delicious

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

I hope everyone survived the weekend and the "back to work blues" aren't too bad.... If it helps just think... tomorrow is Tuesday! Perhaps Ill make you all some tacos.... :unsure:

Now the reason for my random post is.... I need some help! Does ANYONE know anything about setting up a fish tank?!? Long story short... I bought a second hand fish tank that came with all these bits and I have no idea what any of it is for or how it goes together or even if the bits are needed...

SO I thought why not ask the question and see if any of my friends know....? I mean I've worked some of the bits out but how it goes together I have no idea. And I am sure there are probably bits missing which is why its not making sense to me...

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

I hope everyone survived the weekend and the "back to work blues" aren't too bad.... If it helps just think... tomorrow is Tuesday! Perhaps Ill make you all some tacos.... :unsure:

Now the reason for my random post is.... I need some help! Does ANYONE know anything about setting up a fish tank?!? Long story short... I bought a second hand fish tank that came with all these bits and I have no idea what any of it is for or how it goes together or even if the bits are needed...

SO I thought why not ask the question and see if any of my friends know....? I mean I've worked some of the bits out but how it goes together I have no idea. And I am sure there are probably bits missing which is why its not making sense to me...
Sorry I can’t help with the fish tank, but as I just found this thread, I’m only a little disappointed

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

Sorry, I wish I could help with the fish tank, but I know nothing about them other than they look pretty when set up right lol
As for tacos... well, I know there is definitely a taco I wouldn't mind dining on :devilish:

Hope you had a good Monday and look forward to hearing if you get the fish tank sorted.
((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss::love:😘

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

Well I had a fish tank years ago. I remember a lot, but someone at the store guided me through what to buy. So I got what I needed for my setup.

If your pieces were anything like mine, you should have…the tank (duh), a cover with a lid and a light, a pump/aerator, and a tank heater. There would also be some sort of thermometer, a small net, and something to scrub the inside of the tank.

Maybe they gave you a bunch of gravel and plastic plants. My advice is to get rid of any old gravel that came with it.

Clean everything with mild dish detergent, rinse and dry completely.

Next you need to get gravel. I don’t remember how much. It depends on your tank size.

Next, set up the pump. It usually sets on the back of the tank through a cutout in the lid. Pump will have a place for water to sit and a sponge filter. You’ll want to get a new filter.

At this point, you’ll want to visit your local pet supply store. There’s all kinds of stuff to consider depending on what type of fish you want. From there, you fill the tank, get the water adjusted, make sure the pump and heater works, then bring the fish home! Start with only three or four at a time.

A good local store is a great resource. They will be your go-to place when things don’t seem right, like when your fish learn the backstroke…and it’s gonna happen!

Good luck!

PS I got rid of my fish tank because I couldn’t keep up on cleaning and maintaining it. I enjoyed it, but it ended up being a lot of work…for me. Your mileage may vary…

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Ya girl here has been busy as fuck which is why Tuesday’s picture didn’t happen. Sorry!!!

Somehow my fridge and freezer got turned off at the wall… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So I suddenly had a bunch of meat that needed cooking. Plus I did a bunch of baking!

So here is a look at what I got up to….

Smartie cookies
90FE443E-AC8F-4EB3-8894-A69C7B09B5D5.jpeg

Caramilk Macadamia cookies
9A33CC85-7EEB-4093-A9E3-0ED35EE086F9.jpeg

Caramilk cookies
98F55015-CECF-481E-B883-A41571D58F90.jpeg

Banana Bread with Sultanas
1.jpg

Bolognaise!
2.jpg

Butter Chicken
3.jpg

Lamb Korma
4.jpg

And Lastly...

Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Gelatine Free, Low-Sugar, No bake Lemon Curd Cheesecake! (fuck dietary requirements make things interesting)
D0A3723A-9233-48C0-993F-6A7203544EE4.jpeg

AND I couldn't leave you all without a picture....
7.jpg

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Ya girl here has been busy as fuck which is why Tuesday’s picture didn’t happen. Sorry!!!

Somehow my fridge and freezer got turned off at the wall… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So I suddenly had a bunch of meat that needed cooking. Plus I did a bunch of baking!

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Gelatine Free, Low-Sugar, No bake Lemon Curd Cheesecake! (fuck dietary requirements make things interesting)
View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498

Looks like some great cooking thats been done there.

Love the sight of a sexy bum in sexy lace panties. Can I be a little cheeky and ask the size and which store the panties are from?

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498
Damn Minxee, every thing looks so tasty. Have to taste ALL of that.
Hopefully you have a much more relaxing day.
:rose: :kiss: :love:😘

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498
All of it looks beautiful 😍 especially the last picture 😉😉

Damn Minxee, every thing looks so tasty. Have to taste ALL of that.
Hopefully you have a much more relaxing day.
:rose: :kiss: :love:😘
LOL! You are so funny.

Can confirm the cheesecake and cookies were all very delicious. I now need to remember and record how I made the cheesecake as I didn't follow a recipe...

And then I shovelled a trailer and a half worth of dirt for my garden. Got the other half to do tomorrow. Also need to do weeding... and have more baking to do and housework.

No rest for the wicked! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

LOL! You are so funny.

Can confirm the cheesecake and cookies were all very delicious. I now need to remember and record how I made the cheesecake as I didn't follow a recipe...

And then I shovelled a trailer and a half worth of dirt for my garden. Got the other half to do tomorrow. Also need to do weeding... and have more baking to do and housework.

No rest for the wicked! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Oh how I'd love to be there for the food and for you :devilish:
If you were closer, I'd definitely help you with all of that... or at least give you a full body massage afterwards lol
😘:kiss::rose:

Oh how I'd love to be there for the food and for you :devilish:
If you were closer, I'd definitely help you with all of that... or at least give you a full body massage afterwards lol
😘:kiss::rose:
oooooh a massage would be amazing! There is only so much I can do to myself...

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498
Yummy

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498
The food looks great but you look absolutely delicious!!

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

View attachment 2176492

View attachment 2176498
All of these goods look AMAZING! 😍

HAPPY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY!!!!
OMG where did the weekend go! It has been busy busy for me! I REALLY need to start getting into a routine and getting things done! Like finish writing that thing I started MONTHS ago... in addition to the others that I started.... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last night I went out and met some wonderful ladies :love:. So so many beautiful, wonderful and strong women! Already making plans to catch up with some of them again!!!

But for now... a picture... or 2...!

5.jpg 6.jpg

OMG where did the weekend go! It has been busy busy for me! I REALLY need to start getting into a routine and getting things done! Like finish writing that thing I started MONTHS ago... in addition to the others that I started.... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last night I went out and met some wonderful ladies :love:. So so many beautiful, wonderful and strong women! Already making plans to catch up with some of them again!!!

View attachment 2177259 View attachment 2177260
Very sexy

View attachment 2177259 View attachment 2177260
Delightful

Back