Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Kitty takes the drink with a happy mew. "Thank you, Ambrosia, very much. Kitty appreciates it." She takes a sip and moans happily.

(In case you guys were wondering, 3 bouts of bipolar mania in one day is very rare for me. Usually I just suffer one or 2. But the third? It wiped me out apparently. That plus I've not been sleeping well.)

* She selects another glass.. Adding a couple more ice cubes, pausing to enjoy a smaller cube that she slid into the warmth of her mouth.. Filling the glass with the lime leaf kombucha tea.. And taking a sip.. * Mmm that is delicious..

Kitty finishes her drink and then goes to her cage in a room behind the bar.

Good night all. This Kitty is out!

*stumbles in drunk from his date, still uncertain of so many things. He shrugs into his floor-length fur coat, faux Polar bear fur, complete with upper-skull, eyes, upper jaw and teeth. The upper jaw overlaps his head like a ball cap, his long hair spilling forward around his shoulders.*

Cocktail!?

*He stumbles into the hardwood bar, reaching across for the house-made rye. He lazily walks through the motions of making an Old Fashioned. Most of the "Extra AF" consisting of sarcastic waving of ingredients and making an "eaugh eaugh!" Sound.*

*He winces as he drinks.*

Women are confusing as fuck.

*another drink*

*still a bit sleepy she peeks open her eyes at LitShark.. Moving to where he sits.. She plops down next to him*

Kitty wakes up in her cage and rubs her eyes, crawls out, and washes her face, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Today is the day, she thought excitedly.

Today she'd find out wtf is wrong with her eyes. Good thing she went back to sleep when she did, she thought. She slept like a lil baby. She giggled at the thought, putting on her ears and her bell at her wrist.

Leaving the room, she left it to see who might be up, knowing that LitShark would probably be around somewhere. Seeing him and Ambrosia curled up, she silently plopped down next to him on his other side. She was close enough to get him his drink again, but far enough to make petting her difficult. She didn't want to be petted yet. Not while she was still waking up.

* has to wonder why she is up so early.. And thinks that LS needs to get some sleep *...

Can't really answer the women = confusing question.. I was always pretty straightforward myself...

Oh yes, Ambrosia, Kitty slept well, thanks. Got a lot more sleep than she expected, which is why she wasn't here at 2 or 3 am like she normally is. At least she's fully awake and not like yesterday. Bah! Yesterday was like last weekend! And I never wanna go through last weekend again! Kitty was not herself, let me tell ya!

* has to wonder why she is up so early.. And thinks that LS needs to get some sleep *...

Can't really answer the women = confusing question.. I was always pretty straightforward myself...
Would there were more like you.

Morning Kitten. I hope you slept well.

I did, LitShark Sir! Normally I love to be petted, you know that, but not when I'm just waking up. Although I am fully awake now, but still. And I also don't play games, Sir. You went to a bar, though, didn't you? Women there love to play games, as you should know. That's why I never go to one except this one.

Kitty laughs softly.

Glad you slept well... Me, I did not sleep so well (go figure, LOL)... At least it is Friday and I am on vacation from work next week!! YAY!!

Kitty leaps up and does a happy dance! Yay it's Friday! Yippee!!!! She runs over and grabs a broom and dances with it.

* looks up at the dancing Kitty* I wish I had that much energy 1st thing in the morning (where I am, it is just after 6am)

laughs. The only time I'm not bouncing off the walls practically is when I'm moody or going to sleep. Other than that, I'm always bouncing around. lol. I have too much damn energy I know! And all I do is sit all day long lol. Figures, right? But today I'm at least going outta the house!

I'll just sit and watch you bounce... LOL..

*Peeks over at LS*... You know, you need to get some sleep too....

frowns at LitShark. You know you're gonna regret not going to sleep, and in fact, why are you even up still? Usually you're offline by now anyways! I should know, I've been stalking you lol whenever I can.

* Is thinking that LitShark may need some coffee or tea this morning *

Would you like me to fetch a cup of coffee, tea, or even juice or water, for you?

Sir's asleep, Ambrosia, just like always. Should we throw a party of 2?

Kitty giggles loudly, thinking about the fun they could have.

Yeah, I saw he popped on, then was gone. He needs to sleep.
Oh if I had time to party... LOL

Back