Tattoo fetish

249ba692f8ba42ca522bcc7ade2c22d02d90092e.jpg

For most of my life I've never had tattoos and hubby still doesn't have any, but our girlfriend (and some other ladies and gents in the lifestyle have many) has several ribald tats on her arms, lower back and thighs and she had always his them in polite society, always wearing long sleeves... Also intimate piercings.

Hence I've always thought I never wanted to hide any part of skin like she does. However hubby has always thought them sexy, but never really wanted me to get any.

Then came the lockdowns and in a perhaps misguided act of anger and defiance, I got a tattoo just below my bikini line... a love heart with a scroll across it that says "slut". Hubby was originally disappointed, but soon began to love it. I then got one on my lower back which I do regret, won't say what that one is here. Have since got another one below my bikini line, a scorpion (I am a Scorpio) and had my nipples and clit hood pierced.

Hubby now wants me to get more. So a fetish? Maybe.

For most of my life I've never had tattoos and hubby still doesn't have any, but our girlfriend (and some other ladies and gents in the lifestyle have many) has several ribald tats on her arms, lower back and thighs and she had always his them in polite society, always wearing long sleeves... Also intimate piercings.

Hence I've always thought I never wanted to hide any part of skin like she does. However hubby has always thought them sexy, but never really wanted me to get any.

Then came the lockdowns and in a perhaps misguided act of anger and defiance, I got a tattoo just below my bikini line... a love heart with a scroll across it that says "slut". Hubby was originally disappointed, but soon began to love it. I then got one on my lower back which I do regret, won't say what that one is here. Have since got another one below my bikini line, a scorpion (I am a Scorpio) and had my nipples and clit hood pierced.

Thank you for providing us with your story vww. Very interesting.

An intriguing tale.

Back