The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

With a stroopwafel? 😅
:ROFLMAO: nope - just black coffee :ROFLMAO:
no stroopwafel; no donuts

confession: never had a stroopwafel - have seen them lots but like caramel type sweet stuff even less than chocolate

I don't have much of a sweet tooth. too much sugar doesn't agree w/ my tummy. chocolate and I are not on speaking terms :LOL:

I make some cookies with a modified recipe. Orig was "Grain-Free 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies". Still had 1/2 c sugar and chocolate chips.
I use a riper banana and less than 1/2 the amount of sugar called for and skip the chips when I make them for myself. Yum!!

confession: never had a stroopwafel - have seen them lots but like caramel type sweet stuff even less than chocolate

I don't have much of a sweet tooth. too much sugar doesn't agree w/ my tummy. chocolate and I are not on speaking terms :LOL:

I make some cookies with a modified recipe. Orig was "Grain-Free 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies". Still had 1/2 c sugar and chocolate chips.
I use a riper banana and less than 1/2 the amount of sugar called for and skip the chips when I make them for myself. Yum!!
🤔 that was funny?

Well, you only craved black coffee. So quite smart of you to only make black coffee ;)

It's the confession that worries me most... lol

Lovely recipe!

Waddya get?

Don’t tell me: a remington 870…

MKA 1919 Looks like an AR, detachable mag, available drums, 12 gauge. Something for tossing a lotta lotta buckshot downrange in a hurry.

Looking at a Mossberg 940 for another day. And that should wrap up shotties at Chez Wat, unless he runs into a deal and a full length 590A1 9 rounder.

It was all fun and games until the Great Pastry War of 2024
:oops:

Make love; not war
Scan-1024x660.jpg

Back