The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Off to herd worker bees . . . .

91cc83e8c00147975318f66c21527f3f.jpg
My F'ckology tells me something much different that yours tells you...jus' sayin'

I have become accustomed to listening to my intuition. And sometimes it is fun. This afternoon at lunch, it told me to buy a shotgun, so I did. It will arrive sometime next week.
Mine told me to eat the chicken and dumplings that was made for me at lunch. It was yummy! Even though I wasn't supposed to have the wheat. But at least I did not eat a D this week. I'd be proud of myself, but the only ones left were chocolate. If it were another flavor, I would have had one, so it wasn't willpower. It was not liking what was there. Still working on saying no to them

Mine told me to eat the chicken and dumplings that was made for me at lunch. It was yummy! Even though I wasn't supposed to have the wheat. But at least I did not eat a D this week. I'd be proud of myself, but the only ones left were chocolate. If it were another flavor, I would have had one, so it wasn't willpower. It was not liking what was there. Still working on saying no to them

Did not enjoy the last two donuts I had. Somebody brought some in to work. I had two. No one else ate too many of them. I threw the box away later. Didn’t feel right the rest of the day.

Did not enjoy the last two donuts I had. Somebody brought some in to work. I had two. No one else ate too many of them. I threw the box away later. Didn’t feel right the rest of the day.
Maybe I would be able to say no if that happened to me. They just bloat me for a day lol. I put up with that for the yummy goodness :D

I did :D I hope you had one too!
It was great! (Work)

Then it sucked! (Dealing w social security and my sister and Medicaid)

Then it was meh after that (wrapping up work and finding out there was a covid outbreak at my moms place.)

So all in all, I’m sitting at my kitchen, wrapping up work, drinking a beer at 6:14 PM, it was an ok day. 😂

You’re probably sorry you asked! 😂🤪🥴

Back