The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Just a smidge more book 'til I find out if this dude was in on it or not. Waffling in my prediction now that I'm further along. Could be - but feeling more a long shot. 🤷‍♀️

Right now though - dogs and handlers tracking the ringleader through a whiteout blizzard 🥶

So I'm signing off for a hot shower and the tail end of the story. Night all... sleep well
hsmc-sleepover-e1550590761346-1024x466.jpg

“Just what exactly is a grit?”
- Vincent Fiorello Gambini
*Laughs in Pop Culture Ignorance... then scampers off to Google the reference*
"who the heck is Vincent Fiorello Gambini? Gambini... East Coast Mob??"
What a day! First I catch the elusive Lilli and make her listen to bad Dad jokes and a feather message.

Second a great taxi ride with my granddaughter who hugged me while I carried her to her room.

Wonderful morning with my GF 😏

The afternoon were errands done: haircut, banking, and groceries.

Now relaxing and feeling the need to sleep soon.
What a beauty of a day. 🤗 Lovely, B2... just lovely
Check out this cat at the humane society..I may be in love
Anyone else hear kitty say, "Sufferin' Succotash!"?
Just me?
Lovely pick, Missk

i had never heard of nor tried grits when i first saw this movie.
had a sibling get married in The South
was introduced to grits :love:
and provided a recipe to take home with me
first line of the recipe - never use Instant Grits
My dad was from the south. My mom, the north. She fully embraced southern cuisine. We routinely ate grits. I love them!

It is a cardinal sin in Islam to use instant grits, and Allah will take a giant shit on you for even thinking about that blasphemous filth. Grits are meant to be cooked awhile, and if you don't have time to do it right, you need to quit bein' a little bitch and plan better.

Work went okay. I prioritized some thing I wanted to get done and made some headway. TDK is on the computer table. Sauteed cabbage and ate it with gravy. It was damned fine.

Off to read . . . .
Cooked and stirred to a silky consistency!

What a day! First I catch the elusive Lilli and make her listen to bad Dad jokes and a feather message.

Second a great taxi ride with my granddaughter who hugged me while I carried her to her room.

Wonderful morning with my GF 😏

The afternoon were errands done: haircut, banking, and groceries.

Now relaxing and feeling the need to sleep soon.
Sleep well, B2! Good luck trying to catch me this morning! 🤣🤣

Back