The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I have added a second video this morning. This is another pup learning to retrieve from water. He is very splashy on the way out which is symptomatic of a pup who lacks confidence and is trying to keep his head out of the water. They soon get over it as confidence develops.

He has also had the confidence to deliver the dummy past an older dog which is excellent!

Just a smidge more book 'til I find out if this dude was in on it or not. Waffling in my prediction now that I'm further along. Could be - but feeling more a long shot. 🤷‍♀️

Right now though - dogs and handlers tracking the ringleader through a whiteout blizzard 🥶

So I'm signing off for a hot shower and the tail end of the story. Night all... sleep well
hsmc-sleepover-e1550590761346-1024x466.jpg

*Laughs in Pop Culture Ignorance... then scampers off to Google the reference*
"who the heck is Vincent Fiorello Gambini? Gambini... East Coast Mob??"

What a beauty of a day. 🤗 Lovely, B2... just lovely

Anyone else hear kitty say, "Sufferin' Succotash!"?
Just me?
Lovely pick, Missk
Good night, L! Sleep peacefully! 💤😴❤️

Happy Tuesday!!! Slept okay. Cats declined to kill me where I sleep. Another busy-ass day at the jobsite on tap. I did get a call from a headhunter about 3 openings. I set the income bar high and told him to go for it. If nothing happens, I'm out nothing. Rain today, they say, and a flood watch. Hmmm. Coffee refill time.

Good morning Wat, OM and IS. No chance to catch Lilli this morning 😂.

Another great day of ideal weather. My plans are mundane: laundry, walking the dog, friends for a longer walk, small repairs around the house.
Sounds like a nice relaxing day hun. I'm heading out for 10. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️. Lilianna23 escaped today but there's always tomorrow...😘🤗

Happy Tuesday!!! Slept okay. Cats declined to kill me where I sleep. Another busy-ass day at the jobsite on tap. I did get a call from a headhunter about 3 openings. I set the income bar high and told him to go for it. If nothing happens, I'm out nothing. Rain today, they say, and a flood watch. Hmmm. Coffee refill time.
Morning! WAT,Imp,and B2....😘🤗💋

Back