The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

that time again
sweet dreams everyone
giphy.gif
Good night, L! 🥰😴💤💞

Well here I am, for those going to bed it’s my goodnight picture, and for those waking it’s my good morning picture and for @Lilianna23 its probably both 😂

Delete as appropriate
It is both, G!🤣😘💞

I'm just about caught up here. No chance of getting caught by that dastardly B2!

Have a thrilling Thursday, everyone! It's Friday eve! happy-thursday-word-black-cups-260nw-480012397.jpg

@ImpishSeraph has some next level emojis
i just do it the old fashioned way w/ either typing the characters or using the post commands
glad you figured it out 😃
I used to use them back when I was on in 2007-20014. I had them somewhere I could type a code. The codes don't work anymore but I found a bunch and saved them in google docs. I copy and past the now.
coffee
hug

@Missk_2022
thvacuumsm
You made me thing of this one. My favorite is still the one I used with Blue when I popped in to say hi every few years
thhiya.gif

And when I post in other threads being silly
whacky090
zsmileytent1
thbubblesmiley
whacky097
self love  washer

Last edited:
I'm glad you got the splinter out, Wat. Please watch the area for signs of infection ( heat, redness, swelling) and see your Dr if there are. Especially if you're diabetic. 🫂🫂

Thanks to decades of practice, Wat is a bang-up good splinter doctor, and he isn't afraid to take the cutting tools to it if need be. Then the alcohol and the antiseptic. Haven't seen an infection in eons. Thank you!!! We know you're that Caring Sort we read about in school.

;)

Construction guy told me yesterday he would get both bidet toilets installed today. I had my doubts. I was right.

He did get two electrical outlets placed in my bathroom, the bidet toilet installed (except for silicone), and removed the existing toilet and bidet.

He said he would be here tomorrow afternoon. He needs to put some drywall over the plumbing in the wall where the old bidet was, pry up dome floor tiles so he can cut and cap the outflow from the old bidet, and install the bidet toilet in the powder room. Now that he's installed one, the second should go more quickly. He needs to run power to it as well.

I'm starting to think perhaps I should have offered @Wat_Tyler an all-expenses paid trip here to do this for me. 😅😅

Now you know for next time.

Construction guy told me yesterday he would get both bidet toilets installed today. I had my doubts. I was right.

He did get two electrical outlets placed in my bathroom, the bidet toilet installed (except for silicone), and removed the existing toilet and bidet.

He said he would be here tomorrow afternoon. He needs to put some drywall over the plumbing in the wall where the old bidet was, pry up dome floor tiles so he can cut and cap the outflow from the old bidet, and install the bidet toilet in the powder room. Now that he's installed one, the second should go more quickly. He needs to run power to it as well.

I'm starting to think perhaps I should have offered @Wat_Tyler an all-expenses paid trip here to do this for me. 😅😅
Contractors are frustrating. Wishing it goes better today.

Back