The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone
Hiya RJ. I went to the Mets - Phillies game last nite.

Im a Mets fan but we met a bunch of nice Phillies fans last nite. (And few not so nice ones!!)

I’m a Mets “fan” but it was my first time to citi field, which is pretty nice. But I do miss shea stadium (aka the old blue dump).

I have been to the Phillies stadium several times. It’s a lot closer and easier to get to.

@B2fromA2looking4U

I see your tigers are playing strong, and making a wild card run. Fun times!
Hi Wonderer. They have everybody excited about baseball in a town hungry for it. The Tigers tradition is steeped in baseball history. The coach has the kids believing they can win every game. They are fun to watch.

Hiya RJ. I went to the Mets - Phillies game last nite.

Im a Mets fan but we met a bunch of nice Phillies fans last nite. (And few not so nice ones!!)

I’m a Mets “fan” but it was my first time to citi field, which is pretty nice. But I do miss shea stadium (aka the old blue dump).

I have been to the Phillies stadium several times. It’s a lot closer and easier to get to.
I was born in Philadelphia and I don't want to go back, not even to visit.
It holds bad memories for me...

@B2fromA2looking4U I hear this works for grands, too ;)
him-sleeping-so-he-can-have-a-nap-above-a-photo-of-a-guy-sleeping-on-a-couch-with-kids-drawing-him

No kids at my place but it's lunchtime (aka naptime) for me as well :LOL: :sleep:
Carry on all

Back