The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

@B2fromA2looking4U I hear this works for grands, too ;)
him-sleeping-so-he-can-have-a-nap-above-a-photo-of-a-guy-sleeping-on-a-couch-with-kids-drawing-him

No kids at my place but it's lunchtime (aka naptime) for me as well :LOL: :sleep:
Carry on all
I wish. They are still young to draw grandpa 🤣

Going out to dinner tonight, Now I want you all to behave and listen to the sitter. She has my number incase of an emergency. If I get a call of any bad behavior, I won't only punish you but I'll be very disappointed.View attachment 2394874
I don’t know if I should tempt fate and be bad to see if I can get away with it…

Or

Just be bad and see what happens.

Or

Yes.

@Oldermom935 I think a lesson in the Scots language might help.

A stain dyke is not a dirty lesbian as I first thought when arriving in Scotland...it's a stone wall.

A keeper is a game keeper.

Tablet is very sugary confectionary tasting of vanilla.

Your Piece is your lunch

So. when offered tablet by a keeper, told to climb on the stain dyke and don't forget your piece. It's not an invitation to a sex and drugs party that requires personal protection

Simples!
Ok I think I have that. Let me try that language out tonite.

Good Afternoon everyone
I just got up now because I was out late and didn't get home until 4am. Everything is OK, we were just having fun and lost track of time...

Now I gotta backtrack a bit to see what's going on here...
now that's the way to have an evening out! hope you've recovered, RJ
Ya gotta watch the show.

173xzf.jpg
i don't want to know... i do not want to know
“nap” room
Yes! Every home should have a dedicated napping space IMO. Go ahead, call it a reading room or music room but we all know it's true purpose is for napping 😁 🛌 :sleep:

Happy Friday everyone. I think it will be steak night tonight
yours will be far, far superior i'm sure... enjoy 🥩

OMG - that phrase
flashbacks to freshman year college in the dorms
Steak Night
"fancy" dinner w/ your "wing"
horrible IMO
sub-par steak cooked inelegantly
then 3 days of hamburger in the cafeteria
followed by 2 more days of "hamburger soup"

i survived on salads and an ever-present jar of peanut butter in my dorm room

Home. Long week. Got some shit done and some other shit didn't get done. The helper didn't do some shit he said was done and reinvented the wheel on doing some shit he was showed how to do most efficiently just yesterday. So, he may be done. Oh well.

@Oldermom935 I think a lesson in the Scots language might help.

A stain dyke is not a dirty lesbian as I first thought when arriving in Scotland...it's a stone wall.

A keeper is a game keeper.

Tablet is very sugary confectionary tasting of vanilla.

Your Piece is your lunch

So. when offered tablet by a keeper, told to climb on the stain dyke and don't forget your piece. It's not an invitation to a sex and drugs party that requires personal protection

Simples!
When lilianna and i come to visit we will bring our translator with us....

Happy Friday everyone. I think it will be steak night tonight
I have a really upset stomach..so no food for me. Earlier I had a little of the beef and mushroom stew I made and a yogurt. I'm just going to be good with that. The medicine I'm on can cause nausea and stomach upset so I think this is what my problem is. Hopefully I feel better in the morning.

I have a really upset stomach..so no food for me. Earlier I had a little of the beef and mushroom stew I made and a yogurt. I'm just going to be good with that. The medicine I'm on can cause nausea and stomach upset so I think this is what my problem is. Hopefully I feel better in the morning.
take care, Missk
hope you have something like saltines and broth in the house in case you need a little something light for the medication (some NSAIDs and vitamins are like that... but not all meds)
🫂

Back