The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Getting there. We had COVID hit (and all of us are high risk) and we had one person end up in the hospital a couple days all during the first couple of weeks of the school year which is always super busy when everyone is a student or works for the schools but we also had two starting at new schools, including one moving in to college. It's been long and stressful and exhausting. But I think we're finally coming through on the other side now
Well I’m glad that you and the fam are ok.

Yes, this seems to be an abnormally stressful time of year this year.

Morning all. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday morning. Was nice for me. Wife snuggled up on the couch to get a morning head rub as I watched the Formula 1 race and sipped coffee. Still have clogged ear but can valsalva now, although painfully. Spending time with the tribe later at my mother’s.

More horsey Morning Z:

View attachment 2395599
Sounds like you’re getting back to “normal.”

Feel better!

Well it’s been a good day. Spent a couple of hours at the shooting ground with Jack. I will upload and talk about that in due course. Got home and got the grass cut. Then sorted out my hunting stuff for the geese ready for when that really gets going in two weeks. Seeing some of you talking about boots recently these are my hill boots. Just been cleaned and waxed ready for the week. I alternate pairs when we get wet weeks to dry and rest the leather as they take a hammering on the hill. Made by Brandecosse the oldest are still keeping my feet dry after seven seasons.

Attachments

• IMG_2046-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2046-compressed.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 2
Lovely to see late summer colour in the garden until we get the first frosts.

Attachments

• IMG_2047-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2047-compressed.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2048-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2048-compressed.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 0
Back