The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good day of work at our farm.

Leveled out ten yards of wood chips a friend of mine dumped while we were away. Built a nice extension “road” from the yard to the woods using the chips.

Rounded some firewood for my farmhand. Cleaned up a bunch of logs, branches and sticks. Cleaned up my firing range. I think I’m gonna shoot tomorrow.

Now just enjoying the imperial early evening. It’s so nice out, fire going, fall flowers in full bloom.
You were busy, W!

Night W...

time for me to say... Sweet Dreams all

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Good sleep, L! 😴💤💖

Happy Sunday!!! Slept okay. The Usuals are tooken care of, and the Shooping List is being made. Thinking is coming into focus. You know, first of the morning stuff.

Kitten has staked out the newest box to sleep on. Pity it'll hit the recycle bin today, but I'm not tell her just yet.
You meanie! Let that darling kitten have her box to sleep in! Put in a comfy pillow with a pink satin pillowcase! 🤣🤣

My mother doesn't "get it." It's like she has the emotional development of a spoiled little girl sometimes. Let me tell her something and you can hear her heels dig in over the phone. Then I ask her, "if your way is working so well, then why this latest fuck-up?"

Her father taught me the Get-Her-Done method.
Our mothers could have been evil twins! I didn't have anyone to teach me how to deal with her. I had to learn it all by myself after years of trying to please her.

Our mothers could have been evil twins! I didn't have anyone to teach me how to deal with her. I had to learn it all by myself after years of trying to please her.

One cannot please those who cannot be pleased. One mustn't try to do what cannot be done. Mine is slowly losing her shit on paying bills, but she refuses to fix it (because I say to) and she digs in her heels. I remind her, my shit is paid on time, so what's her excuse? She's not winning this one.

Off for the morning walkabout.

Back