The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Unless it’s Buckaroo Banzai! One of my favorite movies. John Lithgow, Jeff Goldblum, Ellen Barkin, Christopher Lloyd. Classic B movie stuff w a good sense of humor!

OK, back to work.

Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Official Trailer #1 - Christopher Lloyd Movie (1984) HD / Rotten Tomatoes Classic Trailers

Unless it’s Buckaroo Banzai! One of my favorite movies. John Lithgow, Jeff Goldblum, Ellen Barkin, Christopher Lloyd. Classic B movie stuff w a good sense of humor!

OK, back to work.

Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Official Trailer #1 - Christopher Lloyd Movie (1984) HD / Rotten Tomatoes Classic Trailers
Comfort Movie - like comfort food but for movies
Hmm, how long has it been since I last watched this one??? 🤔

Comfort Movie - like comfort food but for movies
Hmm, how long has it been since I last watched this one??? 🤔
Im a huge fan of this movie. Me and my dumb HS buddies still quote it a lot! It probably explained a lot about me.

Lord John Whorfin: Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy.
——

Mission Control: Buckaroo, The White House wants to know is everything ok with the alien space craft from Planet 10 or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Buckaroo Banzai: Tell him yes on one and no on two.

Mission Control: Which one was yes, go ahead and destroy Russia… or number 2?
—–
Lord John Whorfin: Shut up, Big-booty, you coward. You are the weakest individual I ever know.

John Bigboote: We’ve had our chance! Your Overthruster’s for shit! We’re lost!

Lord John Whorfin: One more word out of you, Bigbooty…

John Bigboote (screaming) it's pronounced BIG-BOO-TAY! TAY! TAY!

Whorfin shoots him

Im a huge fan of this movie. Me and my dumb HS buddies still quote it a lot! It probably explained a lot about me.

Lord John Whorfin: Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy.
——

Mission Control: Buckaroo, The White House wants to know is everything ok with the alien space craft from Planet 10 or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Buckaroo Banzai: Tell him yes on one and no on two.

Mission Control: Which one was yes, go ahead and destroy Russia… or number 2?
—–
Lord John Whorfin: Shut up, Big-booty, you coward. You are the weakest individual I ever know.

John Bigboote: We’ve had our chance! Your Overthruster’s for shit! We’re lost!

Lord John Whorfin: One more word out of you, Bigbooty…

John Bigboote (screaming) it's pronounced BIG-BOO-TAY! TAY! TAY!

Whorfin shoots him

I can start this sentence and the other HS buddies can finish it and vice versa.

Christopher Lloyd and John Lithgow are fantastic in this movie.

Thank you for that!
I do not possess this skill. That gift was granted to younger siblings.

Seinfeld - full episode recitations - I have a brother for that

Simpsons - full episode recitations - I have a brother for that

Steele Magnolias - ENTIRE movie recitation - all 3 sisters, 2 SIL and a family friend did this at a pre-wedding dinner. It was.... something else!!!

Don't even start about song lyrics. All my siblings got that gift.

Me? My brain is wired to give small snatches at the smallest trigger. 2-word inflection from you = 3 lines from a song or picturing a movie scene or music video image in my head. But not actual lines/lyrics or titles, artists... you know - those helpful bits of trivia :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Back