The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Public Service Announcement:
I'm heading out of town for vacation on Friday. Getting back on Halloween, but a full day next Friday, too. May or may not be online much until Monday 11/4.

This has been a public service announcement.
Carry on :ROFLMAO:
I hope you're doing something fun, Likes! 🥰🥰

Oh, no! The blue screen of death!

I've been afraid my old (10 years!) laptop was going to die on me. A friend of mine owns a computer consulting business; he helped me evaluate choices. I ended up getting a $300 PINK laptop with his blessing on Prime day this month. I just started setting it up yesterday. I still have to connect it to my docking station in my office. In order to do that, I have to figure out what all the cables behind my monitors connect to. 🙄 I think it may be tomorrow's job.
Oh @Lilianna23 OS, RAM, Storage?………err it’s PINK…..thanks for the technical detail 😂

Thank you everyone that talked up pancakes and waffles the last few days!! I had a craving, but decided to bake from scratch rather than take the easy route for the freezer waffles (with protein) in my freezer... the same ones that I just now found out are on recall for listeria :oops:
Dodged a potential bullet there!
(Plus, from scratch always tastes So. Much. Better.)

Honorable Mention:
Shout out to my neighbor who runs the Local Produce Sanctuary and never says no when my "doesn't freeze well" items come knocking on their door.
Appreciated! 🥗 🍌

Already having fun and not even on vacation yet. :ROFLMAO:
Glad you didn't take a chance on the potentially listeria-laden waffles!

OK, Mr! Here's the deets:
15.6 screen
16 GB RAM
522 GB SSD
Intel Pentium Quad Core
Integrated fingerprint sensor
Backlit keyboard
Running Windows 11

And... it's PINK!!! 🤣🤣🤣

It will meet my needs now that I'm retired. Mostly email, shopping, and surfing.

I got a rose gold laptop which is basically pink too!

Back