The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Surely a lady like you doesn’t use such language @Lilianna23! I am not sure a gentleman can attune his ears to such a thing!
🤔🤫 An English gentleman that sleeps on stained dykes while his pack watches, and speaks of keepers would always make allowances for a woman of @Lilianna23 and her refined culture, and high level of impeccable tastes. AND... I happen to have a set of noise canceling headphones should they be needed.

🤔🤫 An English gentleman that sleeps on stained dykes while his pack watches, and speaks of keepers would always make allowances for a woman of @Lilianna23 and her refined culture, and high level of impeccable tastes. AND... I happen to have a set of noise canceling headphones should they be needed.
I would make allowances for all.of the lovely ladies in this bar.....but yes noise cancelling headphones with a cuss filter might be advised!

The local news weather folks are talking about the hurricane and its deadly potential. For those in its path, be overly cautious and thus safe.
Hope you folks in Florida have headed out of the path of the storm.
We just had a briefing from our head meteorologist this afternoon (I work for an insurance co) and it was excellent. None of that dramatic horseshit that you see on tv. just good factual info.

(Sorry, I despise the “weather” channel.) could be borderline cat3/4. What worries us most is the storms surge in low lying areas and river and bay systems. But of course also the wind - esp in the big bend area.

Good luck to all of those in the area. Batten down the hatches. Prepare prepare prepare.

Also hope NC gets less rain. They have been pounded the last 10 days and the ground is completely saturated.

We just had a briefing from our head meteorologist this afternoon (I work for an insurance co) and it was excellent. None of that dramatic horseshit that you see on tv. just good factual info.

(Sorry, I despise the “weather” channel.) could be borderline cat3/4. What worries us most is the storms surge in low lying areas and river and bay systems. But of course also the wind - esp in the big bend area.

Good luck to all of those in the area. Batten down the hatches. Prepare prepare prepare.

Also hope NC gets less rain. They have been pounded the last 10 days and the ground is completely saturated.
Wish the best for you guys. Being from the Gulf Coast I fully understand. The spawned tornadoes were always the scarey part

Back