The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

As you know, school cafeterias are plagued with low budgets and federal nutritional requirements, among other things.

Back when I was around 1st grade, our school received a shipment of government surplus sweet potatoes.

The cafeteria staff had to come up with a way to use it in a way that young children would eat it.

The staff were genius. They knew kids wouldn't eat sweet potatoes. Of course they had to play "hide the vegetables". So they came up with a recipe... next, they needed a name. Can't call it "Sweet Potato X".

Thus a new menu item appeared... and was gobbled up by all the little children who were none the wiser.

Cinderella Cake 🍠🍰
Brilliant!

I make cream cheese frosting but I don't have a lot of sugar to it. Basically I take a block of cream cheese and whip the crap out of it with a pinch of salt some vanilla and just a little bit of brown sugar, when it's super soft I add in a cup if of heavy cream so it's almost like a really faint cream cheese frosting it's not too sweet and it's not too cream cheesy. I like it
This sounds good! I'll have to try it! How much brown sugar?

ZejOcX5.jpg

Somewhere in Italy

Back