The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

All good! Normal stuff. Luckily no flooding where I am from, but the southeast US got hot really hard by that last hurricane.

But yeah… normal stuff. Work, life, fam. Traveling to Cincinnati this week for work.
I hope you have a safe trip, I've been to America several times, and as they say in Ireland; "it's a long road that has no bends".

Good morning everyone in the UK and sleep well all those in the USA.
It's a grey and wet morning here in Yorkshire and my dog is all wet and muddy after a great time chasing pigeons in the farmers rhubarb field behind my house.
I feel ya (well I wish I could but that’s a whole other story). Here it is like winter hit us grey, dreary, cold, wet.

Well I’m a bundle of fun today, aren’t I 🤣

It's nice and cosy in my house, but there is a wet dog smell after his bath and he's sulking now.
That reminds me, I didn’t have a shower yet. No wonder there’s a whiff in the air.

Feels like one of those days where I can see the reservoir emptying before my eyes as I keep turning the water temperature up

My dog sadly passed 5 years ago and I travel too much to replace him. But I remember those days of removing half a dog from the bath after he’d been in there lol
Where I live there used to be coal mines and he gets fine coal particles in his fur, it all collects in the bottom of the bath, along with clay, but a lovable dog. I'm retired and babysit my Grandchildren all the time along with their dog xx

Where I live there used to be coal mines and he gets fine coal particles in his fur, it all collects in the bottom of the bath, along with clay, but a lovable dog. I'm retired and babysit my Grandchildren all the time along with their dog xx
My mom says she is watching the grandkids and the granddogs and the dogs mind better than the kids

Back