The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

You say National Coffee Day
I say Film Appreciation Day

Just finished a home screening of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

Now wrapping up You Tube clips from the cast talking about the film.

A bit disappointed the sequel, Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League, was never made. But really - could any sequel stand up to the original? :LOL:

Fun times!
It could have been a great franchise. Or awful. I am not sure which.

But yeah, Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League could have been great B movie fun.

“John Bigbooty you are the weakest individual I ever know!”

“Big boo-TAY, TAY!”

I’ll shut up now…

hug
I'm sorry you had misery..
Argh not good man... Hope your week gets better

I was being a touch dramatic.

If it's not too sweet, I can do a bite or two of carrot cake - but I always give away the frosting. Too sweet 😣 :LOL:
I make cream cheese frosting but I don't have a lot of sugar to it. Basically I take a block of cream cheese and whip the crap out of it with a pinch of salt some vanilla and just a little bit of brown sugar, when it's super soft I add in a cup if of heavy cream so it's almost like a really faint cream cheese frosting it's not too sweet and it's not too cream cheesy. I like it

It's alright, everyone go to bed...
I'm just looking around for the damn light switch to put out the lights.
Meanwhile, I'll just read & twiddling my thumbs
I'm here a tad bit longer. My daily med cycle does end earlier than yours though. It does tend to clear out around this time of night though.
I’m still here RJ. Just working and prepping for my week tomrrrow and watching some football.

I’ll be in your (and Miss Ks) neck of the woods in Cincinnati for work and meetings.
Don't stay up too late... and safe travels. Is Helene interfering with travel at all?

Back