The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

We had a couple but the went to pacific .... most of my family stayed home to grow food. I have my moms ration cards. She also picked milk weed and donated for the inside of clothing for soldiers....
I missed Nam, barely, in 70, but toured the Gulf in 1991! I am a law and order guy...

XfuCsId.jpg

Wow..... so does the hunting help with population control? I know fun but the health of a bird colony is important too.
Hunting doesn't scratch the surface of the population. Avian influenza took a massive toll but the thoughts are that, much like covid, it took out old and infirm. Leaving the younger population to breed means it's back to pre bird flu levels.

Wildfowlingvhas been my life since I was 19 and I have hand written journals of every trip since Jan 1982, and every fishing trip too!

ugh -look... LOOK
another gray hair...
yep - right... there... 👉👵
mmm, mmm, mmm
:ROFLMAO:

OM - I need your fainting couch!!!
this is too much! :LOL:
For goodness sake embrace it! My barber has black...yes black...gowns. How do you think that makes me feel seeing my grey hair in my lap. Actually I don't give a toss; its only hair. Almost everything else seems to be in good order 😆

Hi All. I don’t see it as stalking, just caring so stalk or care away.

I have just been super busy. My days start at 5.00 am or so and finish at about 10.30 pm at this time of the year. The weekend was flat out and yesterday I was on the hill. Today I was at the computer at 5.00am and then out on the Merse for the wildfowl followed by back at the computer now.

I will update when I can

Love you All!
holy smokes - ridiculously long days
appreciate the updates but make sure you get enough sleep, food, etc. in the little down time you have right now

Embrace the gray.... i would go all gray if I could....
I've been going gray since before I was "a woman" (shows up on my mom's side of the family here & there). Silver & Black was the IT color combo a while back. One of my sisters had a silver/black wedding. She told the stylist to accentuate my gray and make it stand out & shine.

That same year, I had a customer in the office ask where I got my hair done. Her friend clued me in that she wanted to know who colored my hair. She was hella pissed to hear that Mother Nature was my hair stylist. She may have thought I was just keeping a good stylist a secret, but that wasn't it at all.

ETA: changed wording

:ROFLMAO::D

1A ... no milk and no sugar ... black as my soul is ... (the coffe, too with the exception of Espresso)
that's how @Wonderer67 and I take ours, too.
coffee and/or tea for me - no espresso (i use that to bake but not drink)
know @Wonderer67 drinks coffee. not sure about tea/espresso (we just had a conversation about this a few days ago I think)

anyhow - :coffee: welcome and enjoy 😊

Back