The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I do not like Berlin and the Berliner (the inhabitants). Too large, too loud,, too dirty ... I know that Germans have the reputation to be unfriendly ... but Berliner are even from German perspective very unfriendly.

A famous joke about that is:

A Berliner in Vienna asks an Austrian how to go to the Stephansdom:

"Ey , Männeken, wie komm ick zum Stephansdom?! (Hey, midget,can you show me the way to the Stephansdom?!"

Der Österreicher:
"Hören Sie, könnten Sie etwas freundlicher fragen?" The Austrian: "Please, could you ask a bit more friendly?"

Der Berliner
"Neee, da verloof ick mir lieber!" (Der Berliner: "No, then I prefer to get lost!"
Try Paris; they dont even like each other, much less rude to tourists.

VUtbRjE.jpg

Alpine lake

Hi All. I don’t see it as stalking, just caring so stalk or care away.

I have just been super busy. My days start at 5.00 am or so and finish at about 10.30 pm at this time of the year. The weekend was flat out and yesterday I was on the hill. Today I was at the computer at 5.00am and then out on the Merse for the wildfowl followed by back at the computer now.

I will update when I can

Love you All!

I have just been super busy. My days start at 5.00 am or so and finish at about 10.30 pm at this time of the year. The weekend was flat out and yesterday I was on the hill. Today I was at the computer at 5.00am and then out on the Merse for the wildfowl followed by back at the computer now.

I will update when I can

Love you All!
I will officially call off the (stalking) search party!11f926c1ab14829f73e48661d8149368.jpg

I will update when I can

Love you All!
Love you too..... you and the boys be safe

I am from near Cologne in the Western part of Germany. I have relatives in Ostfriesland (Aurich), too.
Guten Tag Frau Sappho! I lived in Mainz-Castel for five years. Oktoberfest should be winding up today no? Have a dunkel for me and a half haushuhn!

Welcome to The Spoon. Others have given you the gouge so I wont repeat. Just come in and and have a good time!

Off to work today. Planes, trains, and automobiles are sure to follow. Looks like a night shift possibly so morning Z will turn into afternoon Z…

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    487.7 KB · Views: 1
Back