The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I wish you could use two emojis at once. This gets a love emoji and a laughter emoji.

(BTW, whenever I see the laugh emoji, I think and hear in my head the studio audience laughing at our jokes. )

I haven't assigned a Mental Sound to the laugh thingie, but a laugh-track is a good idea.

I have a tentative appointment to look at an old car up your way on the 12th, so I'll be coming and going. If coffee seems possible, let me know.

This thread cracked me the hell up tonight.

Wat and impy trading barbs. Likes2 with timely cracks and wisdom. OM getting her stalk on. Miss k feeling better (wat is obviously feeling better)

Good stuff.

I am in Cincinnati with Johnny fever and Venus flytrap. Hoping that Bailey shows up….

View attachment 2400910

OMFG, Bailey!!!

*woof*

Happy Tuesday!!! Coffee on board.

Yesterday was productive, mostly, in spite of. Didn't feel like it but did it anyway and it went better. May have an old car deal on a ride I really want one of. Got a call about a job with mo' money (lots). Maybe - we'll see. Good where I am otherwise. I guess it's All About Me. :D

Okay, back to Earth. Tuesdays are long days here.

I haven't assigned a Mental Sound to the laugh thingie, but a laugh-track is a good idea.

I have a tentative appointment to look at an old car up your way on the 12th, so I'll be coming and going. If coffee seems possible, let me know.
For sure. If you’re going up 95 we can figure it out. If you’re coming up 81 to 78, you’ll be right near me.

Back