The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

It's finally Fri-YAY! I hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend. I have a friend visiting from LA for a few days. We're going dancing with some other friends of mine and to a craft fair!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
View attachment 2402709
Friends and dancing are best for the soul! Have fun, you deserve as much and more. 🫂

Got cocky (wonderer ???) And ate a little more and that was a huge mistake.... 8 am miserable and so 🤢

By more i meqn I had a piece of cheese and a pc of bread after last eating at 3pm..... shit damn hell
Hang in there Misk. Hugs hugs hugs it's sure a struggle... I've got one or two of those go ahead and eat the maple bar genes ....argh

Morning all. Stayed in the Great Salt Lake area another night. Had the best meal. Elk loin over mashed potato’s with blackberry poutine and some green leafy things that had a crunchy texture? May not sound that great but man let me tell you! It was delicious! Also had a couple of gimlet’s with Roku gin (a new one on me?) that were very good. Anyhow, don’t get to do that very often anymore so it was a treat!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hope you’re feeling better B2 on the new cocktail of meds. Get to feeling up to snuff soon!

Now the Morning Z…

IMG_0050.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Friday,
Thank you for finally arriving.
Why does your timeliness feel like tardiness? 😣

The mets have un-shit the bed!
Oh man now there's a mental picture I'm gonna need therapy for
ranks up there with:
It's finally Fri-YAY! I hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend. I have a friend visiting from LA for a few days. We're going dancing with some other friends of mine and to a craft fair!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
View attachment 2402709
My weekend plans:
aVM7beP_700bwp.webp

He will. Goes without saying.

We sent out for pizza for lunch yesterday. He got told to go wash his hands before sticking his grubby mitts in the food. The PM made fun of that all afternoon.
Always surprises me when a grownup needs these directions. When we have that known quantity in our group, a couple of us make sure there's someone set up as "cafeteria lady" to dish out the food b/c the grubbiest hands also tend to be the first in line. :rolleyes:
My height is in my profile but he was about 6'5"
I'm a decent height for a female. But with dad/brothers all hovering around 6'2" or 6'3"... makes me feel short.
1728053325953.png

Me: Kitty!!!! 😻
Them: See the new volunteer recently?
Also Them: Saw her headed to the big cat sanctuary. Said something about lunch plans for a nap.
Also Me: Who wants snuggles??? 😁
Snow Leopard: Snacktime! Come to papa!!
article-2525754-1A2A5C6400000578-877_634x422.jpg

(technically, that's ^^ a cub (i.e. baby kitty))
All the big cats have a beauty of their own, but the Snow Leopard’s are a cut above!

Hello L2W and HDH. Wonderful morning with visits from my daughter, grand daughter and girlfriend. My weekend is starting great! I wish you the same wonderful day!
Good morning, B2!
Hope you're resting better or will be soon.
Sounds like your morning has been filled with joy and companionship. Lucky you!! 🤞 that's an ongoing theme for the entire weekend!

Morning all. Stayed in the Great Salt Lake area another night. Had the best meal. Elk loin over mashed potato’s with blackberry poutine and some green leafy things that had a crunchy texture? May not sound that great but man let me tell you! It was delicious! Also had a couple of gimlet’s with Roku gin (a new one on me?) that were very good. Anyhow, don’t get to do that very often anymore so it was a treat!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hope you’re feeling better B2 on the new cocktail of meds. Get to feeling up to snuff soon!

Now the Morning Z…

View attachment 2402784
Sounds delish! Sorry you got held over is SLC, but I guess there’s worse places to be!!

Sounds like an excellent meal.

Back