The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Happy Thursday!!! The Thursday Ritual is complete. Refill on coffee. Here's hoping that it will ever dry up around here. The humidity is disgusting. I have half an idea of turning on the (gas) heat just to dry out the house.

Work? We'll see what fresh Hell it is when we get there.
At least it's Friday now, Wat! Just get through today then relax this weekend. 🫂😘

Good Morning!! Happy Friday!
thstars

Is it Fritag yet? Third shift sucks so the good overlords are shifting me, although easily back to an early morning schedule by tomorrow. The Great Salt Lake never disappoints and boy, I really could get back into this out west living! That was the plan but the fates laughed in my face and I still reside in the place of my ancestors. One can dream…

A little loving Morning Zen…

View attachment 2402251
The Great Salt Lake is an awesome sight!

I’ve been three times. Not one time did I see it…😭. I was even there in January on the second trip. Nothing. My luck…🙄.

So the new plan is this. The One Who Must Be Obeyed found these places. I can’t remember which one exactly but it had the glass roof, a personal hot tub and sauna with glass roof! That would be a way to see it in style!

When we’ll ever find the time???????
I've read about the glass roofed huts there. What a wonderfully romantic way to see the aurora!

Back