The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

When I was a kid there was this Betty Crocker cake mix (I think) called a Swirl Cake. Had layers of cinnamon swirled in it and you cooked it in a round cake bin with the cone in the middle. Anybody remember that? Had some clear icing on top if memory serves. Haven’t seen it in years…

Well Dolly Parton has resurrected that style or recipe and my mother got ahold of it. I guess she has her own line of cake batters now? Well let me tell you…it was good! Momma didn’t put it the round bin but who cares! 🤣
For lazy bakers

@Lilianna23 asked for some more action from the boys. Here a bird was shot but not dead and had crawled in under the bank of the burn. The boys know it is in there, tell by there tail action, but can’t quite reach it. Between them they flush it out and Sam the apprentice manages to,grab it out of the water and bring it to hand. It’s things like this that make me go …..Wow I Trained these boys!

Amazing work from the two of them!

Good boy, Sam! 😍😍

pancakes and waffles are delicious - but carb bombs
so i always make mine w/ a bit of protein powder and/or ground flax seed so they have some nutritional value. then i can eat them without too much guilt or stress :LOL:
That's how I feel about my bread! It has quite a bit of protein in it so I don't feel guilty eating it. I stirred some up tonight. It's resting on the counter waiting for later today!

d5659cb5363e2ab5a146298b43a37cf2722a93c60498781335748e87490a2327_1.jpg
Yep...

Ain’t we all?? that’s what makes the world such a great place.

The characters. The nuts (my dad used to always say there’s good crazy and there’s bad crazy…. (Insert name) is good crazy. He/she’s is our kinda people)

I wouldn’t wanna hang out with “normal people”. Hell I’ll even hang out with GM and Dodge people! 😂
But what about Chevy people?!?

Back