The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Neither Ford (too many problems with the van and oil leaks), nor GM (rusting issues) during my youth directed me towards Honda. Honda cars had zip, style and and an engine that could run beyond the life of the rest of the car.

I need convincing to go back to Ford or GM. And don’t mention Chrysler except for its Duster.

Neither Ford (too many problems with the van and oil leaks), nor GM (rusting issues) during my youth directed me towards Honda. Honda cars had zip, style and and an engine that could run beyond the life of the rest of the car.

I need convincing to go back to Ford or GM. And don’t mention Chrysler except for its Duster.
I have historically had a lot of luck with Fords. I did have a Honda years ago and my wife has one… Had a lot of problems with the electrical system, but it seems all good now and runs like a champ.

I got my first non-Ford car since forever, this year. Gave my daughter my old fusion and got a Hyundai Tucson. Pretty decent car, but the thing that really sold me was the 10 year, 100 K warranty.

Back